• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
High enough to pester the ol lady for a beej even after she's given me the "no" look more than 3 times

I#m so hiiiiiiigh how great it feels

Cocaine (this is really a craving like hell.) Without pain or anything. As long it is there your so called friends are here and you "throw it around" like, also never ask. I asked them who they are and what they are gonna do here and they just don't do
5mg Clona
5mg Eti
5 mg Nitrazolam

2 Wappa-Joints......
1 Line Coke after a Joint is a must be

----------------------------------------------------------------------
a second Go-To-Bed-Line

High off that morphine, but this time I took kratom first (first dose of the day) so my opioid receptors have something to munch on, this way when the morphine comes it only adds to the high.

I know JJ sometimes posts whacky stuff but that's just her and her knowledge of english is not as good as ours so you have to keep thati n mind XD cheers guys.

Morning Blue World

Slept so so..

12mg bromazepam
1 joint jackalope

just baked and taking it slow.
brooo, the other day i took 33mg bromazepam, 600mg pregabalin and did a shot of 40mg Morphine IV. Holy fucking shit haven't felt so good in months. Smoked 30 cigarettes throughtout all day and everysingle one felt so good hahaha. ok enough opiates don't wanna gethooked again. For my bday i'll do another chip like that ;)

don't be so mean though man. If she wants to post stuff, she's got the right to do it. There's the ignore button in case you don't wanna see em' ;)
Statement goes both ways though

Edit: oops didn't realize this was DC

After looking back I don't think he was rly mean, JoE seemed to mistakenly think ptah was talking about her habits, which he wasn't, and then devil spoke out in what he'd noticed waa becoming a habitual kind of post of hers. Sometimes ppl need a wake up call that something is amiss. Can't always pussy foot around it.

OT: 4 avg sized lines of blow had me toss my cookies last night.

This am just a good sized dab, .01-.02 of meth, and 5mg edible to smooth er out

Last edited:
Statement goes both ways though

Edit: oops didn't realize this was DC

After looking back I don't think he was rly mean, JoE seemed to mistakenly think ptah was talking about her habits, which he wasn't, and then devil spoke out in what he'd noticed waa becoming a habitual kind of post of hers. Sometimes ppl need a wake up call that something is amiss. Can't always pussy foot around it.

OT: 4 avg sized lines of blow had me toss my cookies last night.

This am just a good sized dab, .01-.02 of meth, and 5mg edible to smooth er out
not even when i fiend on crack hardcore i get thatkinda of noia XD

I thought for sure last night the swat team was gearing up in the room above me to bust in on my little party

Last edited:
Good Morning Blue People!

Lil vapey bakey, pretty good weed
450mg Pregabalin
2mg Clonazepam
0.125mg Brotizolam
about 80mg Oxycodone nasal

8g kratom today, just about to take another 2g coz I think I dosed too early and that last 4g isn't doing it.
150mg armodafinil... considering taking another 75mg...
Bit groggy actually from taking 300mg pregabalin last night...
Had a coffee... maybe I need another...

My kidneys or something I think feel weird recently... or maybe I do... I think kratom does something bad to me, even after 2 days using it I'm so fucked without it. My health anxiety is pretty bad right now, maybe I have actually fucked my liver or kidneys or something... why in the fuck do I keep going back to kratom anyway.

Man I wish I could just relax and take my drugs and enjoy them without being so damn analytical all the time. Maybe this isn't the thread for it, shitting on everyone else's good vibes.

Maybe I should go for a fucking run instead of taking another drug and then see how I feel... get some of those natural brain juices flowing... much love to all of you chilled out fuckers. ;)

yoh like yoh..

ontop of the world had a mad ocd moment anyhow

so far in total
12 bromazepam
3mg subutex
2000mg gabapentiin
just 2 joints including now

stoned with heavy body but stil energetic needing to do things weird.

I know JJ sometimes posts whacky stuff but that's just her and her knowledge of english is not as good as ours so you have to keep thati n mind XD cheers guys

I thought it was just all those benzo RCs she's always taking no offence hun

Status
Not open for further replies.