• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was just all those benzo RCs she's always taking no offence hun

No, I'm struggling hard with my ADHS, forgetting / mixing things and so on. I'm on meds and I do my best . Be happy you don't know me without meds :D

AND:

If somebody has a question about me why aren't you asking me instead of other people? Bit shy? For sure not.

I thought it was just all those benzo RCs she's always taking no offence hun

I'm definitely not taking Benzos all day long. I do it now because i'm bored, I start work again at the beginning of october. And during the week, believe it or not, i take my Amphetaminesufate in the morning and smoke my joint before going to bed. in my job i can not afford an overhang or anmesia, so what I'm doing normally is taking high doses of benzos or cocaine on Friday and Saturday and nothing else.

Additionally i have ADHD. I mixing things together, forget things, put together pieces of sentences that doesn't fit, but this is not psychotic its just ADHD.

For the future: pls ask and dont fuck around when you think im not there.....

JJ

Statement goes both ways though

Edit: oops didn't realize this was DC

After looking back I don't think he was rly mean, JoE seemed to mistakenly think ptah was talking about her habits, which he wasn't, and then devil spoke out in what he'd noticed waa becoming a habitual kind of post of hers. Sometimes ppl need a wake up call that something is amiss. Can't always pussy foot around it.

OT: 4 avg sized lines of blow had me toss my cookies last night.

This am just a good sized dab, .01-.02 of meth, and 5mg edible to smooth er out

Hey.

I think when you registered here you don't had to experience mean things from people you don't even know - and when an asshole that I don't know and that don't know me of course i yell back.

ANother thing: dont you have nothing other to do than to have discussions about me. As it seems not.

JJ

EDIT: and if you don't believe ask the Wizard - he apologized two days ago for everything he has done to me so that it looks I'm totally out of order.

big line of cocaine - but @ nznity not as much as i did yesterday when you told me how big your lines are. :D :D

JJ

big line of cocaine - but @ nznity not as much as i did yesterday when you told me how big your lines are. :D :D

JJ
I THINK FOR REAL YOU NEED TO STOP FUCKING WITH THAT DRUG,can you not see everyone is getting irritated by your attitude? literally everyone is getting upset and the only one that can't see it is YOU. I'm SORRY to be this HARSH but it's trueee. lay off of that shit for a while....it's making you paranoid as hell.

That's NOT TRUE!!! They see my nickname and are already pissed - that's mean! And mixing things together or getting it wrong - I already explained from what that comes. Just an explanation.

And so I had a bit harsh no - stop your morphine and all the other stuff IMMEDIATELY. And shout your mouth if you are not asked. Thats more or less the same. NIce, huh? friendly, hm?

I'm not paranoid, fucking hell!!! I have a strong ADHD that let me say things i should better not say, that let me misunderstand things and mixings things around. Im sorry for it BUT I CAN't CHANGE IT. YOU should with all the psychiatric illnesses have the most understanding for it.

Thanks for yelling at me.

JJ

If somebody has a question about me why aren't you asking me instead of other people? Bit shy? For sure not.

I have anxiety yeah I'm shy, I've only PM'd
a select few people and I'm not going to PM you about your benzo use, it's none if my business and you write all about it on the threads anyway

And as you was always mentioning lots of RC benzos that you take alot of, it was wll known on Bluelight so I didn't think anything of it as we all have our addictions on here, its just my anxiety gets worse if I think someone's having a go at me

They see my nickname and are already pissed

I just though you was called Jo or something I don't know what your nickname means just started conversations before as you have cats lol

Well good evening Blue world 🌎
Today has been a cunt with added cuntedness for for good measure at work so now
On topic
Am just about to rail 120mg oxy vape the shit out of some lovely indica weed and chill the fuck out in front of the telly with a mug of tea for the rest of the night and try to forget it starts again tomorrow

Fair enough. If I want to say your posts are annoying nonsense, I'll say they're annoying nonsense.

Hey devilsgospel,

the thing is: I don't give a fuck. Ignore me. It's easy. But i suspect that you are too curious about that. I could write something that could YOU see again as psycotic - which is NOT.

So, you have to bear my postings.

JJ 💤 :ROFLMAO:🐽🐽🐽

Had about 13-14g of kratom today (3.3g 2h ago) and just took ~150mg of carisoprodol, was going to take 250mg but decided against it. Woke up pretty late today and still had to take a nap in the afternoon lol, probably 'cause of all the kratom, weed, morphine and carisoprodol I took yesterday.
I'm going to smoke a spliff right now.

I'm not working right now so I can afford to spend most of my day laying around but I don't really like it, it's much better when you actually accomplish something (though smoking meth does feel like an accomplishment TBH).

Status
Not open for further replies.