• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
600mg Lyrica
30mg Bromazepam
4mg clonazepam so far.
NOW WAITING TIL THESE BEAUTIES KICK IN AND WAITING FOR MY PLUG (3 LOVELY PURE 20MG MORPHINE AMPOULES)
HAVEN'T SMASHED MORPH IN A WHILE, IT'S GONNA BE BANGING!!!!!. LOVE YA BLUEWORLD

Just sniffed ten bags of Heroin on the train back to the crib, have sixty more and a bag of syringes so needless to say I'm gonna be getting high as fuck this week. And this batch tastes like actual Heroin and I'm pretty close to a Nod. Gonna smoke my four vials of Crack before I start shooting up. Will probably do a three bag shot to start off.
HIGH FIVE CHARLIE, THAT BLOODY RUSH IM GONNA BANG IS GONNA FEEL AMAZINGGGG. CHEERS MAN, ENJOY UR POISON ;)

^ Good luck!! :D

20mg diazepam
4g kratom although not until 4 PM today so I'll chalk that up as a win
A somewhat uncertain amount of amphetamine. I obtained an amount that purported to be 5g but it was wet as fuck. I don't have much experience with speed, so I guess I didn't expect "paste" to be literally paste... It dried surprisingly quickly and lost about 40% of it's weight in the process. I don't know how pure it is, but I've dosed about 60mg wet, another 60 dried. Definitely not as wired as I have been... so I suspect not that pure. I guessed it was about 50% water and was pretty close so I'm gonna guess it's around 50-60% pure too and dose based on that. All the best to y'all.

Literally considering taking up a temporary valium habit right now, probably a dumb idea but it seems relatively nontoxic, doesn't make me do stupid shit (for the most part) is actually a focus enhancer quite often (speed obviously helps, but is not required)... as I keep going on about I'm getting some major health anxieties about my kratom usage and I know phenibut too is hard on the kidney and possibly liver, maybe harder that it's fans make out... or maybe I just have weaker organs. Pharma benzos might be more dangerous in many ways but at least their physiological impact is pretty much nil.

All the best to y'all anyway!

Shot 3 bags while I've been smoking this Crack and I feel fucking amazing. So glad I picked up the syringes it made the Dope feel so much better. I'm skied as hell right now I've literally been taking a blast every five minutes since I got back here. Just cracked open another beer, really needed this I've been having serious cravings for days, and now I've found my comfortable cloud to float on tonight.

^ Good luck!! :D

20mg diazepam
4g kratom although not until 4 PM today so I'll chalk that up as a win
A somewhat uncertain amount of amphetamine. I obtained an amount that purported to be 5g but it was wet as fuck. I don't have much experience with speed, so I guess I didn't expect "paste" to be literally paste... It dried surprisingly quickly and lost about 40% of it's weight in the process. I don't know how pure it is, but I've dosed about 60mg wet, another 60 dried. Definitely not as wired as I have been... so I suspect not that pure. I guessed it was about 50% water and was pretty close so I'm gonna guess it's around 50-60% pure too and dose based on that. All the best to y'all.

Literally considering taking up a temporary valium habit right now, probably a dumb idea but it seems relatively nontoxic, doesn't make me do stupid shit (for the most part) is actually a focus enhancer quite often (speed obviously helps, but is not required)... as I keep going on about I'm getting some major health anxieties about my kratom usage and I know phenibut too is hard on the kidney and possibly liver, maybe harder that it's fans make out... or maybe I just have weaker organs. Pharma benzos might be more dangerous in many ways but at least their physiological impact is pretty much nil.

All the best to y'all anyway!

You think kratom is putting too much strain on your organs? I'm a bit of an hypochondriac myself and I remember many times when I thought I had a major illness or that I was going to die, turns out it was pretty much nothing every single time.
I know how bad it can be... But now I know that if I was truly sick I wouldn't even ask myself that question because it would be evident (I'm very self conscious about that), that kind of thinking has definitely helped me chill lol.

From personal experience I would avoid a benzo dependency at all costs. But I might be biased cause I had a terrible experience years ago when I foolishly took diazepam every other day thinking I wouldn't become physically addicted. Maybe I didn't became truly dependent but definitely had some WD (or rebound symptoms) when I stopped thanks to diazepam's ridiculous half-life... Despite being a very mild dependency the anxiety was unbelievable, I was fucking miserable for like a week and couldn't even function properly, I didn't even realized it was WD at the beginning and just thought I was having a breakdown or something (which made it worse).
However I still take benzos mainly for stim comedowns (sometimes even a couple of times a week) and I've been fine. I just stick with low doses and avoid taking them everyday for more than a week.

I know you weren't asking for advice, just sharing my experience in case it helps someone (and also cause I'm high).

OT:
3.3g of kratom
About to smoke a spliff
Still a bit stimulated from earlier

Last edited:
I always appreciate advice @4meSM, I might not have explicitly asked, but idly sharing these thoughts in a public forum could be said to be an unspoken request for such... and I do welcome it. :)

The main thing... I might have mentioned... is I took minocycline, a tetracycline antibiotic for a degenerative retinal disease I have, off-label, without medical supervision, for a few months. Minocycline is a strange antibiotic with documented anti-apoptotic effects as well as an unfortunately high incidence of problematic outcomes, one of them being induction of serious liver injury, somewhat unpredictably... I stopped taking it because I was getting side effects, dry mouth, fatigue, maybe abdominal pain.. although could be IBS related.

After than I could have washed out like a sensible person but I went straight back on the other substances DCK, kratom.. I actually took a break from kratom for a bit before trying to get back on tianeptine because I remembered a time when I had great and prolonged results combining it with modafinil and phenibut... but, alas, my burnt out brain just isn't reliably affected by anything anymore. And I noticed sometimes with tianeptine, I would again get weird liver pangs if I dosed too high... like over 100mg sulphate in a day or maybe 80mg sodium... outside the therapeutic range, but, only just... I am aware tianeptine is not entirely liver safe, and I have noticed after drinking on it that the day after I have an acute pain where my liver I think should be...

So I've basically quit tianeptine... but kratom, I struggle with... I keep going back to it, and I've definitely experienced a kindling of withdrawals. I used to buy like 150g, go through it in a few weeks dosing a few times a day, then just keep on trucking like nothing happened... did that every few months over the last few years or so... now, if I take it for 2 days (but redosing all day those 2 days) the next day suuuuuuucks, like major fatigue.

Fatigue I read is a symptom of liver issues... and my family even commented I am tired a lot and often excusing myself from things to sleep or just rest at home or whatever... but I am pretty chronically stressed and a little sleep deprived all the time too. I don't have jaundice... and if I make myself exercise, once I get going I don't seem to be any worse performing... it could also be kidney issues from dehydration... but then, I have been cycling modafnil, phenibut, tianeptine (more rarely) and various other noots for probably 5 or 6 years now, so maybe it's finally catching up to me.

I'll feel better once I get this liver function test I think unless it comes back as indicating serious liver disease.

The thought of being on nothing scares me I will admit. Partly because I've instilled a belief in myself I just can't do anything useful without a good dose of SOMETHING in me. It's not true of course. But it's something I believe.

This is not the kind of drug user I want to be. But then, all my issues are pretty mild. Like as I always say to others... if someone had a gun to my head - my kratom "withdrawal" wouldn't stop me getting out of bed. Anyone who actually experienced bad withdrawals I'm sure would think I was the whiniest bitch ever, lol. I guess this thought kinda keeps me going too.

Most likely I won't take valium everyday, but maybe I'll try to keep a bunch of it around as a comfort.

So glad I left my dissos in another locale because I would 100% be cracking them out right now.

OT:

5g more kratom (URRRRGHHHHHH! Target for tomorrow, no kratom til SIX pm...)
20mg more diazepam (ahhhh... if only this drug wasn't so risky)
+honestly 300mg more speed in about 2 doses a few hours apart... railed as much as I could, ate the rest.

I put this dried speed paste at 24% purity ish, maybe even less, based on the fact that I dried it out from 5g to 3g, but I estimate it's still a little wet and sticky... so put an extra 10% water content still in there. = ~83% "dried" base... Read a few stats on average purity of this kind of speed in my region, conclusion, 28-29%. I'll put this on the lower end. 0.28*0.83 = ~24%. Correlates with my experience because the last shit I had I was flying from 30mg-40mg. This stuff is dog shite.

Can you believe the fucker was advertising at 90%+ purity speed paste. How in the fuck. If my source was more like Amazon or something... you can bet I'd be complaining.

8mg+10mg O-DSMT, nursing a hangover. Feeling a good buzz. Lots of etizolam today, 6mg so far, helped a lot with the hangover. I'm gonna sleep well tonight boys :)

MOrning Blue World

still dark outside..

6mg bromazepam
500mcg subutex
400mg gabapentin
dbl expresso shot

Thats it for me. Still no weed or alcohol.

Welp. Guys...
Redosed stimulant again...wrecklose.
Smoking tree, dab hit
8% drink, tall long Sally
Am already in the rough, so this comedown will be close to taking my life

guys im so fking high i can't even type i'm nodding off so hard and i have 1gram of the best crack cooked by me sitting in front of me, i'm go for aringer to type my dreamlike story from today. IT'S BEEN ONE OF THE BEST HIGHS IN MY LIFE. MY WHOLE BODY IS ORGASMING RIGHT NOW. BRB GOING FOR A FAT ROCK. IMA DEDICATE THIS ONE TO ALL MY PEEPS from blueworld , love ya guys with all my heart. NZNITY IS GETTING STIMMED TOFKING COUNTERACT AND SYNGERGIZE THIS BLOODY FUCKIGN AWEOMS COCAINE+MORPHINE HIGH. 💪 :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

No more speed for me tonight. It's 5 AM in the morning so I probably have to be up in at least... 4 or 5 hours... I only slept 4 hours last night too. I did get some shit done today for sure though and am excited to crack on and keep getting shit done lol... But I know I need sleep. But man this fucking bag of cut to shit speed, I must have done close to half a gram of the stuff. Wanna revise my estimate down to 20% purity at best. What a cunt, I'm gonna message this guy although nothing will come of it I'm sure.

Snorted a zolpidem. Probably gonna take 1 more sublingually and hope it's enough to get a solid few chemical-fuelled hours in dreamland.

Using kratom late in the day makes a BIIG difference for sure... when I try to dose at 7 AM or even the minute I get out of bed I start getting into trouble... But, still gonna cut out this herb that quite literally clogs up my insides, hopefully only with shit and not with liver or kidney cancer thugh.

ok guys that bellringer lift me up.
TALLY FROM TODAY:
4mg CLONAZEPAM
600mg PREGABALIN(HOLY SHIT IT ME REAL I WAS HAVING DOUBLE VISION XD)
3mg XANAX and got a bar left.
50mg MORPHINE IV(GODLIKE RUSH)
and 6 wraps of crack cocaine through the day.
i got the last wrap already mixed with baking soda, just waiting for my brother and his gf to go to sleep.
LOL i can hear my brother angry beecause he's playing dota and he hates when ppl fuck up. he likes to swear a lot idk why he even plays he's always pissed when he plays on his brand new alieanware haha.
Fuuuuuck i wanna cook that wrap and get a fatt ringer.
i feel the pregabalin+morphine. holy shit guys pregabalin is something else for real. feels so warm and with morphine ahhhhh my body is tingling from the pleasure.
and got some quality fags to increase my nod later.
that xanax bar im gonna take it when i'm done. I'ma sleep like a baby XD
LOVE YA BLUEWORLDDDDDDDDDDD.<3<3<3<3<3<3<3(y):love:💪:devilish::alien:

this is kinda off topic buttt when i coped the morphine i asked for 3 20mg ampoules and i had the syringes ready to shoot up in the street walking(yes im that pro i spike my vein in one try)
so i check and he fucking gives me 10mg ampoules what the actual fuck. i was pissed off at him because it's not the first time he does that. he told me to wait and hewould get me 3 more ampoules since i paid for 3 20mg ones. he brought me 1 20mg and told me some bullshit that ididn't believe. anyway i owed him some money like 10 peruvian currency. so he brought me 1 20mg ampoule and i shot it up walking in the street. Some guy looked at me with not horror but he was amazed and said something like kid you're one crazy mofo hahahahah not really those words but something like that with an eufemism XD. that was at 4pm and i can still feel the drugs really strong. I'm HAVING ONE OF THE BEST HIGHS EVER.
OK TIME TO COOK THE NEXT ROCK im starting to nod the fuck out again LOLOLOLOLLLL
LOVEEEEE, nico(nzn)

i swear pregabalin is the best potentiator. when i nod on it i get visuals??? does anyone else get that? but only when i'm on morphine i get these crazy visuals when i nod it's so cool.

the crack wore offf im starting to nod hard corea gain hahaha. got one good blast left. saving it for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.