• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thatt combo was NZN to be honest.
4mg clonazepam
600mg pregabalin in 1 go
and i shot 30mg morphine first and 5 mins later 20mg more .
oh and 3 grams of crack throughtout all day. XD
PERFECT DAY.
EDIT:3mg xanax and just took the last 2mg. high as a motherfucker. XD

now i get it why they call it opium dreams. i close my eyes and start to see random shit LOL i just saw my friend and was gonna shake his hand then woke up LOL....

sorry for the rambling guys but this combo is just utter perfection. LOVE YALL i'll shut up now and enjoy my last fag :p

250mg Tramadol
0.5mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
1.25mg Lorazepam
300mg Pregabalin
12mg Hydromorphone nasal
and I vaped weed - again, the weed I've got atm is so fucking tasty

120mg oxy at six this morning with 2400mg Gaba P and chugged a large can of Irn bru energy drink instead of my usual breakfast tea as I suspected correctly I would need to hit the ground running at work and must have vaped about 3.5 grams of nice weed with a few fags in between and another two cans of irn bru energy.
Now that’s the work day over Iv just railed 60mg of oxy and hoping to get at least thirty minutes chill time in the bath 🛁 with some mellow tunes before I need to go pick up my son from his job then I can have another 80mg of oxy and a smoke 💨 of a nice heavy hitting indica I like to keep for veg out time with the baby mama.
Peace out Blue world 🌎

Shot four bags when I woke up and missed like an asshole, thankfully I have quite a few more left and I loaded up a three banger and was able to take flight. Eating a couple sandwiches I made with scrambled eggs so tasty alongside a triple shot of espresso. Once I'm done eating I'm more then likely gonna shoot a couple bags.

Vaped some weed
Nigella Sativa oil capsules, Magnesium, Curcumin extract
300mg Pregabalin
1.25mg Lorazepam
0.125mg Brotizolam nasal (Yesss it works!!) :giggle:
80mg Oxycodone nasal

Bout 200mg of the shittest speed ever, which means like 40mg in normal terms, not too bad from a restraint perspective.

6 or 7 g kratom, only dose so far today, did take it pretty early but then I also did wake up close to midday.

20mg valium, the best benzo ever I believe it was @nznity who said a while back... and it's damn true.

Oh, and coffee.

My liver and insides actually feel tons better since abstaining from modafinil and phenibut the last few days in favour of good old amphetamine and benzos... so maybe the kratom wasn't the culprit... or maybe it's a result of the speed blasting through the kratom induced constipation... unclogging the pipes so to speak... Whatever it is, I'll take it. Much love.

Vaped some weed
Nigella Sativa oil capsules, Magnesium, Curcumin extract
300mg Pregabalin
1.25mg Lorazepam
0.125mg Brotizolam nasal (Yesss it works!!) :giggle:
80mg Oxycodone nasal

added:
220mg Tramadol
2mg Clonazepam
60mg Oxycodone instant release oral and 60mg nasal
0.125mg Brotizolam nasal ;)
high CBD oil

edit: added 4.5g Thai Kratom, two proper lines of strong Kanna extract, 10mg Hydromorphone nasal and 6mg Bromazepam

Last edited:
Not *high, but am feeling a little more stable and base after:

2 doses of 3g kratom
900mg gabapentin
A little weed (got more just a wrong strain this time makes me a bit nervous but keeps me eatin')
440mg naproxen sodium

3 scrambled eggs
Fried corned beef hash
4 slices of toast w/ butter/jelly
Now going for a big ass cup of whole chocolate milk (true mooooooooooooooooooohahaha)

be safe family, or at least try. :sus: thanks
i fuckin love that little angry prick emote. lol

GUYS TODAY HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BEST DAYS IN SO LONG. I FOUND A FUCKING NEW IPHONE ON THE STREET XD I SOLD IT FOR XXX SOLES(peruvian currency) of course gave 1/3 of it to my dad. anyway todays tally:
300mg gabapentin when i woke up, pentin is so good for the mornings. it wakes you up.
then went to the pharmacy and bought 2mg clonazepam, put it under my tongue.
Bought 3x 150mg pregabalin, immediately ate em' XD
Then went on a journey on the bus to get my morphine, I bought 2 20mg ampoules. the rush was LUSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Bought a pack of light ciggies that i've been chainsmoking all day.
THEN i had 00000 money so i was walking to my house( LIKE 50 BLOCKS from there but i could care less i was high as a motherfucking kite)
and when i was crossing the street i see this phone with a pink screen and there was nobody there at the moment and it was one of the main avenues in lima. Lots of ppl pass by there.
So i grabbed it and took off the pink cover and i read IPHONE. FUCK MEEEEEEEEE i started walking so fast to an alley to getlost.
So i got to my house and then went to some guys thatbuy all kinds of shit but they rip u off literally. But i couldn't care less because i got it for free, thee girl was calling me and i think she was tracking me so i sold it fast. I asked my dad to go with me. I think it was an Iphone 8 but it was almost new. It prolly had 1 month use.
SOLD IT, gave some money to my dad and bought a ton of clonazepam, pregabalin, gabapentin, bromazepam AND WENT STRAIGHT TO THE HOLE(that's how we call the place where ppl buy blow)
I called the "mother" that's how we call the lady(i say lady because i'm not rude or anything but she's a fat bitch and she's well respected there. She has the best coke and controls the zone.
I bought 6 wraps of coke in one. So i 've been smoking crack all day long. I got one wrap left :p gonna cook it in a while.
So OT: 3 grams of crack motherfucking cocaine or so.
I can stilll feel the synergy between morphine and pregab it's so nice, also i'm on like 30mg bromazepam and took a 2mg clonazepam awhile ago.
Hell, i'm starting to noddd off XD i think it's time to cook that beautiful wrap :p
LOVE YA BLUEWORLD with all my heartt :p
💪 <3 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: 🌈
🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬 going for a ringerrrr in name of yalll :p

shitttt, every 3 mins or so. I black out for a bit and start having lucid dreams hahaha. It's the pregabalin 600mg has me flyinggggggggg, it synergizes so good with morphine. do u guys ever get closed eye visuals from high doses of lyrica? :p
BLUEWORLD IS THE SHITTTT, peace broskissss i'm waitin for everyone to go to ssleep so i can cook more crack for fucks sake hahah
i even got the fucking spoon ready. XD

Bout 200mg of the shittest speed ever, which means like 40mg in normal terms, not too bad from a restraint perspective.

6 or 7 g kratom, only dose so far today, did take it pretty early but then I also did wake up close to midday.

20mg valium, the best benzo ever I believe it was @nznity who said a while back... and it's damn true.

Oh, and coffee.

My liver and insides actually feel tons better since abstaining from modafinil and phenibut the last few days in favour of good old amphetamine and benzos... so maybe the kratom wasn't the culprit... or maybe it's a result of the speed blasting through the kratom induced constipation... unclogging the pipes so to speak... Whatever it is, I'll take it. Much love.
man, today i came to the conclusion that there's not a best benzo. Every benzo is unique in it's own way. For example when u want a mellow high and feeling quite anxious, Clonazepam is ur best choice. The most recreational one if you're feeling like chilling and want ur muscles to relax, VALIUM. If you want something kinda like valium but a lil bit weaker, BROMAZEPAM is good. IF UR HAVING A PANIC ATTACK OR WANT SOMETHING that pounds ur gaba receptors pretty fast, XANAX is excellent. I've tried lorazepam a few times and it's a combo between alpraz and clonaz but idk not many ppl like it soooo... idk, i've read it's good for panic attacks. You have to constantly redose though. Whati t's really good is LORAZEPAM/MIDAZOLAM/DIAZEPAM on ur butttttt IM, those are fucking LUSHHHHHHHHH. Midazolam IV rush is so bloody gooood. I've had diazepam IM and it calms u down really good and makes you sleepy if ur feeling anxious and shit. I haven't tried parentheral ativan, not available in my country but i've heard good things man. Anyway that's my opinion, every benzo has it's moment hehe. GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!
NZN

Not *high, but am feeling a little more stable and base after:

2 doses of 3g kratom
900mg gabapentin
A little weed (got more just a wrong strain this time makes me a bit nervous but keeps me eatin')
440mg naproxen sodium

3 scrambled eggs
Fried corned beef hash
4 slices of toast w/ butter/jelly
Now going for a big ass cup of whole chocolate milk (true mooooooooooooooooooohahaha)

be safe family, or at least try. :sus: thanks
i fuckin love that little angry prick emote. lol
ptah, i got the spoon ready. the first ringer ima do it in ur name :p

man, today i came to the conclusion that there's not a best benzo. Every benzo is unique in it's own way. For example when u want a mellow high and feeling quite anxious, Clonazepam is ur best choice. The most recreational one if you're feeling like chilling and want ur muscles to relax, VALIUM. If you want something kinda like valium but a lil bit weaker, BROMAZEPAM is good. IF UR HAVING A PANIC ATTACK OR WANT SOMETHING that pounds ur gaba receptors pretty fast, XANAX is excellent. I've tried lorazepam a few times and it's a combo between alpraz and clonaz but idk not many ppl like it soooo... idk, i've read it's good for panic attacks. You have to constantly redose though. Whati t's really good is LORAZEPAM/MIDAZOLAM/DIAZEPAM on ur butttttt IM, those are fucking LUSHHHHHHHHH. Midazolam IV rush is so bloody gooood. I've had diazepam IM and it calms u down really good and makes you sleepy if ur feeling anxious and shit. I haven't tried parentheral ativan, not available in my country but i've heard good things man. Anyway that's my opinion, every benzo has it's moment hehe. GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!
NZN
wow you know your shit with benzos haha. I have done less, although thinking of getting some clonazepam recently as I hear it is anxiolytic like very little else and I feel a longer lasting benzo might help my addictive tendencies somewhat... Xanax, I just cannot do again, makes me way too impulsive and prone to doing mad shit, last time I took it was to parachute from a quiet evening doing some coke with a friend, he left and I was intending to close out the evening equally quietly and just do a little bit of my ketamine... ended up calling a bunch of people to come round, stocking up on loads of beer from a nearby 24 hour (not like a few crates either like a normal person.. was going around picking up all sorts off the shelves) then stayed up for the entire weekend until Monday morning doing mephedrone, metocin, MDMA, ketamine, more xanax, on Monday morning I did a 170mg of crystal meth (2nd time I've ever done it, bought 250mg just to try) and about 80mg pharma dexamphetamine, oh, and a little more K just in a futile effort to stay conscious... passed out about 11am for a few hours on one of the busiest work days of the year... people were pissed... barely even noticed the massive stim cocktail I was so burnt out. Day before that I had to do some work computer tasks which I knew if I didnt sort by the morning I'd be in trouble, which I got to around 1am, through til 5 or 6? One of the most stressful experiences of my life, I remember the software was a bit buggy and there was just one thing I had to type manually to sort things out but I couldn't for the life of me remember it, was like 2 words... god that sucked. Comedown from hell the week after. Anyway yeah... I knew xanax was bad for me, but, I wanted something nice and short lasting to take the edge off the coke and I didnt wanna drink... lesson learned that time.

Not tried the others you mention, hope to one day though, they're not that available round my parts and on the whole benzos aren't the most interesting drugs to me but I do enjoy feeling out the different nuances...

OT - again too much damn speed. Gotta be awake in 3 or 4 hours. Last day I need to be worried about that though... Taking a heavy dose of kratom and 250mg of this damn troglodyte speed which is probably like 50mg ish if it was good shit.

I tried to sublingualise some of it today and it really burnt the fuck out of my tongue... is there some cut that does that? 🤔 Didn't snort any this time round because I made that mistake yesterday.

wow you know your shit with benzos haha. I have done less, although thinking of getting some clonazepam recently as I hear it is anxiolytic like very little else and I feel a longer lasting benzo might help my addictive tendencies somewhat... Xanax, I just cannot do again, makes me way too impulsive and prone to doing mad shit, last time I took it was to parachute from a quiet evening doing some coke with a friend, he left and I was intending to close out the evening equally quietly and just do a little bit of my ketamine... ended up calling a bunch of people to come round, stocking up on loads of beer from a nearby 24 hour (not like a few crates either like a normal person.. was going around picking up all sorts off the shelves) then stayed up for the entire weekend until Monday morning doing mephedrone, metocin, MDMA, ketamine, more xanax, on Monday morning I did a 170mg of crystal meth (2nd time I've ever done it, bought 250mg just to try) and about 80mg pharma dexamphetamine, oh, and a little more K just in a futile effort to stay conscious... passed out about 11am for a few hours on one of the busiest work days of the year... people were pissed... barely even noticed the massive stim cocktail I was so burnt out. Day before that I had to do some work computer tasks which I knew if I didnt sort by the morning I'd be in trouble, which I got to around 1am, through til 5 or 6? One of the most stressful experiences of my life, I remember the software was a bit buggy and there was just one thing I had to type manually to sort things out but I couldn't for the life of me remember it, was like 2 words... god that sucked. Comedown from hell the week after. Anyway yeah... I knew xanax was bad for me, but, I wanted something nice and short lasting to take the edge off the coke and I didnt wanna drink... lesson learned that time.

Not tried the others you mention, hope to one day though, they're not that available round my parts and on the whole benzos aren't the most interesting drugs to me but I do enjoy feeling out the different nuances...

OT - again too much damn speed. Gotta be awake in 3 or 4 hours. Last day I need to be worried about that though... Taking a heavy dose of kratom and 250mg of this damn troglodyte speed which is probably like 50mg ish if it was good shit.

I tried to sublingualise some of it today and it really burnt the fuck out of my tongue... is there some cut that does that? 🤔 Didn't snort any this time round because I made that mistake yesterday.
man, can you believe all those benzos i mentioned are OTC in my country? and super cheap......i'm not addicted but damnnnn if i wanted i could get a shit ton of em'. BTW man, your posts are always worth reading. You're a very smart person haha, i enjoy reading ur posts. cheers man ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.