• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

GBL MEGATHREAD 6: The Germans didn't make Dan's

i dont even understand what that means tbh..both provide great euphoria but Bdo gives you a slight alcohol feeling to it..

i dunno what it is but ive started feeling the tiredness some have talked about while taking Gbl..i only dose once a day but i notice im more tired than usual..strange..dont like this feeling..

sorry I wasnt sure how to word my question. For example, 2ml of 1,4b is equal to how many ml's of GHB?

sorry I wasnt sure how to word my question. For example, 2ml of 1,4b is equal to how many ml's of GHB?

I found:

Na-GHBGBLBDO

Apparantly the Na-GHB is in grams, GBL and BDO in ml.

Also: 1,000 g GHB would be 1,211 g Na-GHB, which is the salt you usually talk about when measuring GHB. Because Na-GHB is hydrophile and doesn't stay a dry powder at normal humidity it usually comes in a watery solution. This solution is of unknown strength, i.e. we don't know how many grams of Na-GHB per ml solution - unless you have access to pharma GHB solution (Somsanit or Xyrem) or cook your own from GBL. You can only convert ml GHB in ml BDO if you know the strength of your GHB solution ... confused yet?

Around 2g Na-GHB would be a good dose for most for sex, somewhat less for clubbing and around 3-4g for sleep. (Source: http://www.drogenkult.net/?file=GHB&view=4)

Last edited:
I found:

Na-GHBGBLBDO

Apparantly the Na-GHB is in grams, GBL and BDO in ml.

Also: 1,000 g GHB would be 1,211 g Na-GHB, which is the salt you usually talk about when measuring GHB. Because Na-GHB is hydrophile and doesn't stay a dry powder at normal humidity it usually comes in a watery solution. This solution is of unknown strength, i.e. we don't know how many grams of Na-GHB per ml solution - unless you have access to pharma GHB solution (Somsanit or Xyrem) or cook your own from GBL. You can only convert ml GHB in ml BDO if you know the strength of your GHB solution ... confused yet?

Around 2g Na-GHB would be a good dose for most for sex, somewhat less for clubbing and around 3-4g for sleep. (Source: http://www.drogenkult.net/?file=GHB&view=4)

Thank you! thats exactly what I wanted to know

After running outta G last week ive noticed i feel benzos much better again, spot on. G never seemed to effect my booze buzz but it felt like it made benzos less nice. wouldnt mind getting some more but got no real urge for more yet. Made the small amount i got last ages as well

just read the whole thread......

total noob question.

How do you dose 1ml or 1.1ml......thats pretty precise

just read the whole thread......

total noob question.

How do you dose 1ml or 1.1ml......thats pretty precise
Go to the local needle exchange (many boots' do it) and get free 1ml syringes. If you draw up a full syringe i believe it goes slightly iver 1ml. Alternatively draw up exactly to the 1ml mark, ad the dose to a drink, and then draw up remaining .1ml (if you need it). 1ml Syringes go up in increments if .1ml. Very handy :)

has anyone ever had any problems with gbl causing kidney or liver problems?i know this has probably been asked before but i was recently diagnosed with Rhabdomyolsis..of course my doctors said its largely due to my drug use which at the time is only gbl and phenibut..i found this hard to believe as i was unaware that gbl caused any health problems besides overdose/addiction problems..please keep in mind that my doctor also said ghb/gbl was not a sedative, that it was an upper...wtf..she didnt seem too familiar with the drug tbh..

as for dosing gbl, just go buy a plastic syringe from any store that sells baby syringes..very cheap..

has anyone ever had any problems with gbl causing kidney or liver problems?i know this has probably been asked before but i was recently diagnosed with Rhabdomyolsis..of course my doctors said its largely due to my drug use which at the time is only gbl and phenibut..i found this hard to believe as i was unaware that gbl caused any health problems besides overdose/addiction problems..

Quick search turns up a few reports on rhabdomyolysis & G, such as this one where 7% of a group of withdrawing G users suffered rhabdomyolysis.

Metabolic acidosis has also occured in some GBL users (not necessarily during withdrawal).

interesting so i guess gbl isnt that safe after all.....?i wonder why more people havent brought this up as many have abused the hell out of this drug..im not a 24/7 user, not even close..

I would hazard a guess that it's the stress of withdrawing from G which causes the Rhabdomylosis in that study though (not having read it myself),I.e. the physical stress your body endures breaks down muscle.

Ive obtained some alloy wheel cleaner of the correct chemical name to be GBL but I havent had much chance to test it properly as all my spare time recently has been taken up with indulging in ODT and getting my house in order recently and obviously you dont mix opis with GBL unless you have a death wish. Also it certainly wont help my benzo taper if it does turn out to be proper gbl, as several people including myself have noticed it seems to 'block' benzos mode of action somehow or other. Not sure when i next have a a block of days off work, but i'll have to wait until i do before i try this stuff.

QUESTION!!!!!! If someone wanted to separate GBL from NMP....what is the most simple way? GBL..butyrolactone and the NMP is n methyl 2- pryyrrolidone. In a mixture of 72% GBL and rest NMP. No other chems in it. Now was thinking about using lab grade ethanol to pour into the GBL/NMP mixture. Which in theory my guess is just the GBL is ethanol soluble and the NMP would stay behind. Using a sep funnel hopefully get two layers the ethanol/GBL on bottom preferably... Right? Because the ethanol saturated with the GBL wud be heavier? So anyone that can help with how to separate these two chems please ...peace

Ive obtained some alloy wheel cleaner of the correct chemical name to be GBL but I havent had much chance to test it properly as all my spare time recently has been taken up with indulging in ODT and getting my house in order recently and obviously you dont mix opis with GBL unless you have a death wish. Also it certainly wont help my benzo taper if it does turn out to be proper gbl, as several people including myself have noticed it seems to 'block' benzos mode of action somehow or other. Not sure when i next have a a block of days off work, but i'll have to wait until i do before i try this stuff.
I find that I don't need any benzos or alcohol, when on G. It seems to completely replace them. It may help your taper, if it's the same for you...

I quite like booze with it.. noticed the benzo blocking as well, feels like it blocks the hypnotic effects, but still decent for getting me to sleep after g

yeah benzos or booze ruin the G feeling for me..even l theanine ruins the G feeling..G i have found is best on its own or combined with a stim..combined with a stim it is quite amazing actually but most of us already know that..lol..

as ive said, i only take gbl once a day but havent taken any in 4-5 days and ive noticed i do feel 'off' in ways yet better in other ways..i wonder how long this issue will take to clear up?maybe its not related to gbl?in the past i never noticed anything when i took breaks from Gbl but this time i do..

Well that's me been taking GBL for 10 days now.

Not 10 days non-stop, probably just the last couple of days. But I think I've been "caught". The man did warn me the last few days that I've been taking too much and I've been KO'ing... Which he's been dealing with and making sure I'm ok and safe.

Just goes to show, even I can get caught out easily. I know this stuff well too. And still, there I go again :\ At least I've acknowledged it, kinda knew I was overdoing it and now know I've got to taper to get off it.

Thankfully this week I'm off work - but I still have responsibilities, people I really want to see and things I need to do.

Got enough Xanax to to deal with the rattles that are now showing themselves up :|

This post is embarrassing for me. But I thought I should be honest and let Eadd know.

Well that's me been taking GBL for 10 days now.

Not 10 days non-stop, probably just the last couple of days. But I think I've been "caught". The man did warn me the last few days that I've been taking too much and I've been KO'ing... Which he's been dealing with and making sure I'm ok and safe.

Just goes to show, even I can get caught out easily. I know this stuff well too. And still, there I go again :\ At least I've acknowledged it, kinda knew I was overdoing it and now know I've got to taper to get off it.

Thankfully this week I'm off work - but I still have responsibilities, people I really want to see and things I need to do.

Got enough Xanax to to deal with the rattles that are now showing themselves up :|

This post is embarrassing for me. But I thought I should be honest and let Eadd know.

Erm, how is your bum feeling at the moment? Just askin', not implying anything at all, oh no, definitely not (snigger)...

Mr Housecat... care to speculate? ;)

Jokes aside, hope you're feeling better soon K. <3