Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fuck my life....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you got against nurses?
Or skinheads, for that matter?!
Let's try to keep clear of gross generalisations here, yeah?
A bad experience from a nurse doesnt equate to all nurses being bad. For what they do, they get paid poorly, have shitty working hours and a tough job.

I got a gripe with human resources people but that's my prejudice. And sycophantic middle managers. I can admit that they're not all bad.

Hahahahahahaha!! love the mob/tribal mentality man, yeah fuck these stupid fucking nurses!!?????? NURSES? You my friend are the reason people dont take drug users seriously.

Do you really think the best way to encourage society to even think about legalising drugs is for the "bros and sisters" of this site to band together and attack NURSES and DOCTORS!

when every time I've engaged with nurses they've either tried killing me or allowed the apathy and hate for drug users, and for that matter patients in general, to get in the way of providing medical care.

until a cop tries to kill me I'll be more then happy to join in a thread about cop bashing.

in any case my point still sticks, even the chemist in the house hasn't refuted it.

look I'm usually against bigotry in any form, especially racism (look at my post history, especially when cronulla happened) however when it comes to the medical sector the people in it are the biggest fuckwits I've ever seen.

I'm a white collar professional, no classic junkie, and yet I get served like I have aids. I'm always polite and engaging. people praise my warm attitude however when it comes to nurses and doctors I'm scum, I'm some green shit in there nose that they have to flick out as soon as possible.

in fact gimpan there are countless threads on BL about the trials and tribulations of ordinary drug using citizens trying to accessing medical care and getting a raw deal.

yet there are veery few threads on real police brutality.

what a sick fucking joke. il say it again, super sad thread.

i think we all need to have a good look at ourselves!

where is that troll from the lounge, doctor shop, he will love this.

I have found nurses to be far more compassionate than doctors. The amount of bullshit they have to put up with is ridiculous.

Me wonders if this thread needs to stay open any more. OP do you wont this thread to keep going?

As soon as anyone with some kind of 'power' deems you as a drug user, they all try their best to undermine you and treat you like shit. I am yet to find an exception to this.

The situation my end has been dealt with and I don't see any reason for this to remain open if it's going to turn into a hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.