Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fuck my life....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rabbit of Inle

Bluelight Crew
:! I was arrested yesterday afternoon and taken in for questioning. I didn't have my wallet or any ID on me so they drove me home to pick it up. While we were there they proceeded to go through my room looking for anything they could pin on me. Now my recollection of the events is hazy at best.

At first they were called out because I had tried to take a shortcut through somebody's yard. Which is fair enough. I was still a little strung out, hungover and nauseous from not eating and partying all weekend. However, I know I got home around 2:30pm. I don't recall leaving the house again at all, but I suddenly found myself in someones yard having an argument with one of the cops. I tried to be rational, calm and compliant but (from what I remember) it went something like this:

Cop: I'm going to have to ask you to leave this property and come over the the quad car.

Me: ok *turn around and start heading on the shortest route to the car*.

Cop: *yelling at me* Where do you think you are going?

Me: I'm just doing a you asked me to and heading for the car. *tries to walk towards the car again*

Cop: *screaming* JUST HURRY THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF THE PROPERTY!

Me: *trying not to get wound up* I am simply doing what you asked me to. Which way would you prefer me to go?

This went on for a while it seemed. When I finally got to the car the cop who was yelling at me sat in the front seat and let the other guy deal with me. He asked me what I was doing cutting through people yards. I said that it was the quickest way to my place and I didn't mean any harm by it. He asked if I had ID on me and I said no, it's at home. So they put me in the back seat and drove me home where they proceeded to go through my stuff. They asked if I had anything I shouldn't in there and I said no and let them do their thing. I just wanted them gone and to sleep.

They confiscated my grinder, bong, 3x pipes and a random packet of seeds (that even I didn't remember what they were). They then took me down the station to question me. *note* The entire time I was in the interrogation room they didn't once turn on any of the cameras. I arrived here around 3:15. They asked a lot more questions and promptly 'forgot' about the trespassing now they had something better to hold over me. Because I had no priors, they issued me with a minor drugs offense diversion. They then left me alone in the room while they did their paperwork. It didn't seem like they were gone for that long but by the time everything was written up and I have my appointment plus my receipt for the shit they took, it was already 9pm.

It's bullshit that I was being as compliant as I could while not getting pissed at them, yet in the end they tried to charge me with something else entirely. I have run yesterday through my head over and over and I just have a black spot between me getting home the first time and getting arrested 1/2 hour later. I have no idea where they picked me up from or how I got there. I don't know how much of what I remember is real or some kind of waking dream.

Everything they confiscated was clean an would have no residue on them. Now I'm not going to try to fight for them back, but really, can they do that without any evidence that they were illegal at all at the time of purchase? There is no way they could have know how long ago I bought these implements nor how often I used them.

In short these ego-tripping assholes fucked my plans for the future up.

If you give them permission to enter your dwelling they can do what they want.

They just say "we saw a bong or scales or residue etc"

Even if they have no leg to stand on when asked to prove it?

Also, would a drug diversion go on my record and would it affect me getting my passport/working with kids card in the future?

Even if they have no leg to stand on when asked to prove it?

Also, would a drug diversion go on my record and would it affect me getting my passport/working with kids card in the future?

Did you give them permission to enter your home?

Are you over 18? Who owns the home?

The drug diversion will be recorded on your Police record for life.

I don't remember telling them to come into my room. I just said that my wallet was in there and I'd grab it. I'm 24 and the owner of the house lives here too but he was out.

^ that sucks bro, sounds like some rude officers right there! :( best of luck with the matter.

I don't remember telling them to come into my room. I just said that my wallet was in there and I'd grab it. I'm 24 and the owner of the house lives here too but he was out.

Your room doesn't matter. Did you give them permission to enter your house?

Why the fuck did you let them in?????

You brought this upon yourself, if a cop asks to go into your house without a warrant and you say yes, your just asking for it as far as I'm concerned.

I mean yeah, it's shit that they do that, but people shouldn't let them do that.

Your room doesn't matter. Did you give them permission to enter your house?

I have no recollection of ever saying they were allowed to enter the premiss. I told them my wallet was inside and that I would get it. Next thing I remember is them going through my shit.

Would I have any chance if I were to contest it on the basis that I was not in my right mind at the time and was in no position to give permission for anything. They have no record of the interview at the station. It's just their word against mine.

At the time of arrest I was still drunk, scattered and didn't even remember leaving my house. I could barely see through blurry eyes and keeping any train of thought was near impossible.

I have no recollection of ever saying they were allowed to enter the premiss. I told them my wallet was inside and that I would get it. Next thing I remember is them going through my shit.

Would I have any chance if I were to contest it on the basis that I was not in my right mind at the time and was in no position to give permission for anything. They have no record of the interview at the station. It's just their word against mine.

At the time of arrest I was still drunk, scattered and didn't even remember leaving my house. I could barely see through blurry eyes and keeping any train of thought was near impossible.

It is time for you stop posting about this on here now and go and talk to your Lawyer. Everything you have posted so far can be used against you.

As soon as they gave me a lift home I would have said 'thank you, goodbye'.
Head inside, go to bed.

If I turned around and the police where in my house, I would politely tell them to leave, come talk to me when you have a warrant bitches.

As soon as they gave me a lift home I would have said 'thank you, goodbye'.
Head inside, go to bed.

If I turned around and the police where in my house, I would politely tell them to leave, come talk to me when you have a warrant bitches.

I couldn't just go inside and sleep because I was already under arrest.

I'm off to find a lawyer to talk to now though

For a start your drug diversion is not on your recor for life. It is not a conviction. It is what is calle a temporar record which you have for 10 years. Not Life but still long enough mess with some
Career choices. I am not sure about obtaining a working with children card but you can still get a passport and travel over seas as this is not a conviction.
As for the whole thing with the cops and searching
Your house they have to have your permission. One more thing. Cops are supposed to record all conversations between them and you. It's so they can have something as to why they were talking to you or fining or whatever so they would have all the details of what really went on between you and the police. A lawyer does not have access to that recording. This recording would have started in that backyard and probably ended after their search. If they didn't record you can tell your lawyer you 100% gave them no invitation to enter your premises. But I wouldn't do that unless you know
For certain they didn't record the incident.

Thanks guys.

Pole - there were about 20 seeds in the bag. One of the officers kept asking me where I had planted the rest (probably thinking that I would blurt it out and incriminate myself further) but I said I hadn't planted any and kept my mouth shut after that.

I've contacted legal aid and my family solicitor. Just need to wait now.

Thanks guys.

Pole - there were about 20 seeds in the bag. One of the officers kept asking me where I had planted the rest (probably thinking that I would blurt it out and incriminate myself further) but I said I hadn't planted any and kept my mouth shut after that.

I've contacted legal aid and my family solicitor. Just need to wait now.

Sounds like you've been dealing with some A-Class arseholes. "Hey here's a drunk guy in someone elses yard, I wonder what other crimes we can get out of him"

Sounds dodgy as hell man, good luck with it all. It's a shame, police are supposed to protect us not fuck us over in order to make a quota.

Status
Not open for further replies.