Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fuck my life....

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I've thought about that a fair bit way before this thread, and always wondered how some people get so blind that they dont recall stuff, as it has never happened to me, but I have never really used prescription drugs much more than a handful of times and especially when i was 15-25 or so I never did, I was always on E's or speed or acid and we (me and my friends) didn't really use much alcohol then, just pot mostly.

I've drunk close to a case of beer over a whole day and night a few times (maybe a bit more than a few lol) and still dont 'blackout' but i dont drink spirits or wine...

That's not a bad out come considering Re-distributed. Did they give your bong back to you?

haha i bet no. Even tho he was saying he bought it before any ban, i rekon that its an illegal piece of drug paraphernalia, same with the pipes and seeds, i guess he didn't get any of it back. Lets see what he says tho, I'm happy to br wrong.

I've been at parties where cops have turned up and had a walk thru and not given 2 shits about the bong being out, once i recall them telling a friends parents to 'keep that hidden', that's why when some people call all cops bad names i tend to have some second thoughts on it, because i've seen some ok ones and actually been helped a few times and offered support after a tragedy or whatever. On the other hand when I did something wrong as an under ager and I was cheeky as fuck i got treated the way I should have, harshly and seriously, all fair I think now really. Just doing their job. Altho some people will always hate them, they do a tough job and deal with alot of dick heads on the regular.

Last edited:
Way to go Re-Distributed! That is a good outcome for you mate. Can you put me on to your Lawyer? They sound solid. Just joking I already have a great Lawyer. Saul Goodman style :)

As I said everything will be recorded on your Police record for life so bear that in mind when you aplly for jobs with security checks.

I am glad it worked out for you the way it did. Remember to talk your Psych if you like them. They are great people when you find the right one. If they suck, just ask for another one if you can.

^ I've thought about that a fair bit way before this thread, and always wondered how some people get so blind that they dont recall stuff, as it has never happened to me, but I have never really used prescription drugs much more than a handful of times and especially when i was 15-25 or so I never did, I was always on E's or speed or acid and we (me and my friends) didn't really use much alcohol then, just pot mostly.

I've drunk close to a case of beer over a whole day and night a few times (maybe a bit more than a few lol) and still dont 'blackout' but i dont drink spirits or wine...

I don't drink really these days (3-4 big ones a year) & have never suffered alcohol blackout that I know. However combining alcohol with benzos or worse still Artane & it is blackout land for me at least. Case in point I had only 10mg of valium before my chrissy party & drank 15-20 beers but have no memory of the night at all. I did not drink a ridiculous amount but the benzos fucked me up proper like.

Thanks guys. It is a great outcome considering what I could have ended up facing.

It's the first time I've had a genuine 'blackout' and had no knowledge or control of my actions. I believed I was at home sleeping until I came to with police screaming at me. It's terrifying.

I didn't ask for anything back as I wasn't going to push my luck. AFAIK it's not technically illegal to own a smoking piece, but I may be wrong.

Considering the state I was in mentally the attending officers could have been much nastier to me. They asked if I was under the influence of anything but never subjected me to any tests. I claimed I wasn't as I didn't remember taking the sleeping pills at the time, but I can only assume that my eyes told a different story.

As I said everything will be recorded on your Police record for life so bear that in mind when you aplly for jobs with security checks.

I have been assured that this is not the case. It will be recorded on a police database but will not be available to companies doing a police check.

I already have a psych that I recently started seeing so they put that Dr. down as the one I have to attend as I already have a rapport with them.

I am very lucky here. It's not something I wish to ever repeat.

Your record will still come up on security checks for certain jobs and Industries. Pretty much anything that requires you to hold some sort of security clearance. Eg Aviation, Marine, Mining, Asio, Defence, anything with kids and quite a few others.

Your record will still come up on security checks for certain jobs and Industries. Pretty much anything that requires you to hold some sort of security clearance. Eg Aviation, Marine, Mining, Asio, Defence, anything with kids and quite a few others.

Are you sure of this when he already stated this

In the end, I have to attend one Drug Diversion class and have to attend a psychiatrist evaluation twice a month for the next 3 months, failure to do so ends with a warrant for my arrest. Nothing is supposedly going on my public record (meaning it won't affect visa or police check applications) which is the main thing I wanted to sort out.

Your Police record is different to your criminal record. Everything you do goes on your Police record.

A very wise man taught me that.

I wouldnt sweat it too much.... even with a federal charge of importation of a border controlled substance, it is still possible to be eligible for MSIC cards, and so I expect ASIC as well. Its when the offence involves firearms, or anything relating to terrorism that they start to look at you sideways...in saying that, I mean that a criminal record will not necessarily exclude you from any career path you choose to pursue, sure, kiddy fiddling will most likely prevent you from getting into teaching etc, but a drug diversion, I think these days will most likely be overlooked, especially if it was some years ago, and is not repeated often.
BTW, glad to hear you had a fairly outcome on your dodgy events, goes to show that a degree of rapport with the officers involved can go a long way to prevent them getting too heavy about the situation. I was wondering if the sleeping pills you took were stilnox? They seem to have a bit of a reputation for causing people to wake up in odd situations.... this is well documented and could help your cause.

Last edited:
Your Police record is different to your criminal record. Everything you do goes on your Police record.

So it will come up on 'police checks' when going for certain jobs? I have had a few jobs where they have said they are going to do a police check and working with children check, and altho the only thing I have busted for is from when I was under 18, it's never come up when I've gone for such jobs. But I also got told that pretty much doesn't stick after you turn 18. So I guess so far Im in the clear.

In anycase as time goes on and if it does ever come up in a job interview and check, then you will hopefully have a clear mind to make some stuff up that fits what happened but swings it your way so they dont care, it's not like you hurt anyone or threatened anyone or got caught with anything major, as said above I wouldnt sweat it to much and be thankful they didn't find any major drugs that could have tarnished you pretty hard in the future. I'd take it all as a learning experience and be sure not to get get into any shit for ages and hide stuff well in ur place :)

I was wondering if the sleeping pills you took were stilnox? They seem to have a bit of a reputation for causing people to wake up in odd situations.... this is well documented and could help your cause.

Yeah, was it stilnox by any chance? I've read quite a few reports of people doing crazy stuff on that and sometimes dying (jumping off balconies and what not)...But i'm sure this must be pretty rare in the whole scheme of people who take it, or else it shouldn't be on the market.

Last edited:

i believe this to be true.

Yeah, was it stilnox by any chance? I've read quite a few reports of people doing crazy stuff on that and sometimes dying (jumping off balconies and what not)...But i'm sure this must be pretty rare in the whole scheme of people who take it, or else it shouldn't be on the market.

not necessarily, there is a good profit to be turned from the shit. profit is all that matters, lives are cheap. jack nicholson nearly killed himself on the stuff and i believe there has been campaigns to have the stuff banned due to how dangerous it is. iv never bothered to try it but i imagine it would be pretty wild in combination with some liquor.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/archive...ned-heath-ledger/story-e6frf8ro-1111115388138

excuse the herald link...

Last edited:
They are Sublinox, which I believe are just another name for Stilnox.

Yes you have your police record and criminal record. No matter what everything goes on the police record as VB stated, but when companies do a police check they only have access to information within your criminal record. If a cop puts my name into their computer this incident will show up, but it won't show up for any private police checks for work.

So it will come up on 'police checks' when going for certain jobs? I have had a few jobs where they have said they are going to do a police check and working with children check, and altho the only thing I have busted for is from when I was under 18, it's never come up when I've gone for such jobs. But I also got told that pretty much doesn't stick after you turn 18. So I guess so far Im in the clear.

That is your criminal record dude. Everything you ever do is recorded on your Police record for life.

I'm glad to hear everything worked out ok RD. I too am a bit disappointed with some of the replies in this thread, most of us have done stupid things while high and I think it's unfair to judge someone so harshly when their actions weren't malicious and were mostly due to being disoriented and confused while in a blackout. Regardless of the person you are and your moral compass anyone can find themselves in a situation like this when they have no idea what the hell they're doing, if anyone thinks they're immune to this kind of behaviour see what happens if you mix alcohol and a couple of Xanax, I can almost guarantee you'll be surprised at how reckless your blacked-out self can be. And obviously I'm not saying do it, im just speaking hypothetically. We bluelighters need to stick together, be empathetic and understanding and support each other when one of our breed goes through an ordeal like this, I'd like to think if anything like this happened to me you guys would be there for me, I sure would be for a fellow BLer.

We bluelighters need to stick together, be empathetic and understanding and support each other when one of our breed goes through an ordeal like this, I'd like to think if anything like this happened to me you guys would be there for me, I sure would be for a fellow BLer.

And this is why drugs will never be legal because bluelighters, drug users in general, will never stick together.

I once passed out on a roundabout in the middle of the night. Woke up to a pretty girl copper shaking me awake. Got a lift home in the paddy wagon and no illegal search of the house occurred.

Look I hate the cops as much as the next guy but at the sametime they have a far worse rep then is actually true.

I've encountered far more crooked cops then bully thug ones.

Now if we were talking about nurses in public hospitals, especially triages, I'd say they are the worst fucking cunts in the world. Worse then skinheads. I've never seen a bigger bunch of murders in my life.

watch out drug bros and sisters, if you OD, because unlike cops nurses will use their power to fuck you right up, without fail.

doctors come second place, with their useless advice, Medicare scams, and god like moral superiority, that all medical "professionals" have. (like our resident chemist)

And this is why drugs will never be legal because bluelighters, drug users in general, will never stick together.

I once passed out on a roundabout in the middle of the night. Woke up to a pretty girl copper shaking me awake. Got a lift home in the paddy wagon and no illegal search of the house occurred.

Look I hate the cops as much as the next guy but at the sametime they have a far worse rep then is actually true.

I've encountered far more crooked cops then bully thug ones.

Now if we were talking about nurses in public hospitals, especially triages, I'd say they are the worst fucking cunts in the world. Worse then skinheads. I've never seen a bigger bunch of murders in my life.

watch out drug bros and sisters, if you OD, because unlike cops nurses will use their power to fuck you right up, without fail.

doctors come second place, with their useless advice, Medicare scams, and god like moral superiority, that all medical "professionals" have. (like our resident chemist)

Hahahahahahaha!! love the mob/tribal mentality man, yeah fuck these stupid fucking nurses!!?????? NURSES? You my friend are the reason people dont take drug users seriously.

Do you really think the best way to encourage society to even think about legalising drugs is for the "bros and sisters" of this site to band together and attack NURSES and DOCTORS!

Status
Not open for further replies.