Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fuck my life....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you've been dealing with some A-Class arseholes. "Hey here's a drunk guy in someone elses yard, I wonder what other crimes we can get out of him"

Sounds dodgy as hell man, good luck with it all. It's a shame, police are supposed to protect us not fuck us over in order to make a quota.

More like "Here is a guy completely off his face who doesn't even know where he is or how he got there, stalking the backyard where my kids play"

I would say the police were protecting the home owner and doing a good job of it.

More like "Here is a guy completely off his face who doesn't even know where he is or how he got there, stalking the backyard where my kids play"

I would say the police were protecting the home owner and doing a good job of it.

See I'd have no problem with it if that were the case. But no, that's not how it went.

Yes. I remember most of what transpired after I was taken back to my house to get my wallet. AFAIK it is not illegal to own a smoking piece that was purchased before the ban was imposed either.

There were no illegal drugs in the house and they had no 'reasonable doubt' to suspect that there was.

Bingo. The OP has repeatedly stated that they had blank patches & don't recall the event clearly nor in it's entirety. If I saw a guy who had clearly been partying trespassing in my yard I would ask them to leave. However if it was my brother & his family home there would be blood spilt as you would pose a threat to his family by being there. You actually got pretty lucky all things considered.

As a cop once told me straight up. "You can tell the truth & I can lie my arse off in court. You know why I will win? I have a badge & witnesses who have badges. That is all we need to fuck your world up".

Captain Brewster said:
If I turned around and the police where in my house, I would politely tell them to leave, come talk to me when you have a warrant bitches.

Nice in theory. My experience with cops is that it's easy for them to do whatever the fuck they want, really. I've had cops to the door without a warrant, and when I refused them entry without one I had the jack push me out of the doorway with a sarcastic remark and come inside anyway. Nothing I could do. They didn't find what they were looking for, but I bet if they had, the fact they'd entered illegally without a warrant wouldn't have meant shit. They'd have lied, or found some other way to get around it.

Bingo. The OP has repeatedly stated that they had blank patches & don't recall the event clearly nor in it's entirety. If I saw a guy who had clearly been partying trespassing in my yard I would ask them to leave. However if it was my brother & his family home there would be blood spilt as you would pose a threat to his family by being there. You actually got pretty lucky all things considered.

As a cop once told me straight up. "You can tell the truth & I can lie my arse off in court. You know why I will win? I have a badge & witnesses who have badges. That is all we need to fuck your world up".

There's a problem with this theory, Yes I was off my face, yes they had ever right to remove me from the premises and demand ID. Hell, they even took my shit that wasn't specifically illegal (because there was no way to link it to any illicit drug). There's also the missing audio and paper trail once I get to the station (protocol 101). I know this will be like pushing a bus uphill, but I know where I stand legally here. I am in the right (when it comes to the charges they stuck me with). I would have copped it sweet if it was a tresspass charge.

Not doubting you are right but the reality is "You can tell the truth & I can lie my arse off in court. You know why I will win? I have a badge & witnesses who have badges."

Anything outside that is a moot point. Who is a judge going to believe? The fine upstanding citizen who was doing his duties as a officer of the law or the guy who was still so fucked up he did not know where he was & was breaking the law?

Morally you are right about them doing the wrong thing. Shit in my day you would have been taken back to the station introduced to the A-K section of the white pages & been verballed end of. Maybe times have changed but this is a fight you won't win easily & if you do choose to fight the power be prepared for the consequences that will far outweigh the benefits.

I am prepared for the consequences. If I cop it as it is, my future is fucked already. I am not going to stand by and watch that happen. I know how cops get all buddy buddy and look out for each other. But without the paper trail there's reasonable doubt. Apply enough force and the entire story falls down around them.

Busty, yes I said I couldn't remember the time between getting home the first time, and the police taking me to get my wallet. Everything after that has started coming back to me. And it was everything after that, that changed what they were going to charge me with. Also, no Bright blue.

What would you have done if you saw someone in your backyard? What if you yelled out and he either ignored you or jabbered something incoherent? I would think either a looney or someone staking out a house for a break in. Either way the last thing I would want is for the police to to simply shoo him away and just hope he goes home. As much as I feel for you and any future problems this may cause, somehow I think you have to take responsibility for your own actions (even if you have no memory of them).

What would you have done if you saw someone in your backyard? What if you yelled out and he either ignored you or jabbered something incoherent? I would think either a looney or someone staking out a house for a break in. Either way the last thing I would want is for the police to to simply shoo him away and just hope he goes home. As much as I feel for you and any future problems this may cause, somehow I think you have to take responsibility for your own actions (even if you have no memory of them).

I am 100% willing to cop it on the chin for WHAT I DID. That isn't the issue. I'm being charged for SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY. It no longer has to do with the trespass. Which is my major issue and I will not stand for it.

I am prepared for the consequences. If I cop it as it is, my future is fucked already. I am not going to stand by and watch that happen. I know how cops get all buddy buddy and look out for each other. But without the paper trail there's reasonable doubt. Apply enough force and the entire story falls down around them.

Good to see you are prepared for the consequences. Just remember that if you do fight the law they will remember you & it won't matter if it is 10 years later they will never forget your face & every chance they get they will fuck with you.

It sux you are in this situation but it is entirely of your making I am afraid.

Some of these replies are pretty sickening.

Any more talk of "spilling blood" and ill be unapproving posts.

Busty, I would say that you should know better than to post such judgmental crap, but I think a lot of folks here know your MO.
Show a little compassion or please keep it to yourself.

Some of these replies are pretty sickening.

Any more talk of "spilling blood" and ill be unapproving posts.

Busty, I would say that you should know better than to post such judgmental crap, but I think a lot of folks here know your MO.
Show a little compassion or please keep it to yourself.

I apologise if I was improper in my post. I was just stating that Re-distributed is lucky that the home owner did not take matters into their own hands rather than call the cops. There could have been far worse consequences than the law showing up especially if a person feels their family is in any danger.

I feel that if the law entered into RD's house when he was in a state that he could not make a reasoned decision that is bullshit. However my personal experience with police was nothing but corruption & fit ups. These people just don't forget & one friend who managed to get a certain notoriously corrupt officer taken to court for assault had the next few years of his life ruined by this officers mates. Things may have changed since the 90's & I sure hope so but cops make very very bad enemies indeed.

Hopefully some sense is seen here by the magistrate & RD is let off with a caution for trespass & possession of X drug paraphernalia. This certainly does not warrant a criminal record as he fucked up thats all.

"cutting through someone's property" does not equate to hanging around like a child molester next to the kiddie's play pool.
is that some kind of redneck suburban idea of property? come near my house and i'll bash you? it's not something i really understand.

we don't have the full facts of the "case" here, just that the OP feels wronged - something you admit happens when dealing with police sometimes - but laying on the judgement for something that may well have been fairly innocent isn't really in the spirit of this forum IMO.

i will admit that re-reading the original post (i didn't realise the police were called, i somehow got the idea they randomly spotted you) it does look a little dicey, but that is no reason to talk about violence - or for that matter, for your place to get searched.

i had LE banging on my door for a stupid reason last week (i missed an appointment that a resulted in them checking on my "wellbeing"). when asked "do you mind if we take a look inside" i politely declined. that is all that needs to be said about this thread in my opinion, besides 'all the best' to the OP. i have always been under the impression that 'trespass' was a difficult charge to be successfully prosecuted, but i'm no lawyer.

"cutting through someone's property" does not equate to hanging around like a child molester next to the kiddie's play pool.
is that some kind of redneck suburban idea of property? come near my house and i'll bash you? it's not something i really understand.

Good god no! From what I understood the OP was cutting through backyards in a confused/intoxicated state. There is a big difference to me at least between someone wandering into your front yard off their chops & someone cutting through your backyard. Could just be me though & I may have understood wrong........

we don't have the full facts of the "case" here, just that the OP feels wronged - something you admit happens when dealing with police sometimes - but laying on the judgement for something that may well have been fairly innocent isn't really in the spirit of this forum IMO.

To be completely honest, I got home, took some sleeping pills and tried to sleep, woke up in someones backyard with a cop screaming at me to get off the property, So I was dazed, confused and terrified. I had no idea what had happened. I could have done anything. Which is why I would have taken the charge for trespass no questions asked.

I feel that due to the mental and physical confusion at the time, I was not in a fit state of mind to be considered rational and able to give consent to a search. Which means the police hassled me under duress. That is my problem. I was hassled and then charged for something fucking TINY compared to what I had woken up to. That is the only reason I am fighting this.
|
I have a feeling that the mother of the family dropped the charges when I left the premises and the cops just wanted to make me pay.

To be completely honest, I got home, took some sleeping pills and tried to sleep, woke up in someones backyard with a cop screaming at me to get off the property, So I was dazed, confused and terrified. I had no idea what had happened. I could have done anything. Which is why I would have taken the charge for trespass no questions asked.

I feel that due to the mental and physical confusion at the time, I was not in a fit state of mind to be considered rational and able to give consent to a search. Which means the police hassled me under duress. That is my problem. I was hassled and then charged for something fucking TINY compared to what I had woken up to. That is the only reason I am fighting this.
|
I have a feeling that the mother of the family dropped the charges when I left the premises and the cops just wanted to make me pay.

Yeah it makes sense to me mate. Sorry if I came across as a fuckhead just calling it how I see it.

I have woken up on random lawns with no idea how I got there or where I was. Usually a combo of huge amounts of alcohol & eating Artane like skittles when I knew no better.

It is time for you stop posting about this on here now and go and talk to your Lawyer. Everything you have posted so far can be used against you.

I was serious mate.

Everything you have posted so far can be used against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.