• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female Breasts: Do you prefer real or fake ones? (NSFW)

Do you prefer natural breasts (or lack of) or breast implants?

• I prefer natural breasts

Votes: 582 74.9%
  • I prefer breast implants

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • All b00bs are nice, no preference!

Votes: 158 20.3%
  • Other - please explain below

Votes: 16 2.1%

• Total voters
strong first post!

i think i speak for a lot of working class/ uneducated men when i say that chicks with fake tits, appear sluttier and or easier.

well that would be because the first thing that comes to mind is this girl has spent 3-4 grand on a effort to WANT you to look at her tits whereas most women find it offensive or at the least a bit ignorant. so she paid to be treated with a lack of respect, combine this with the fact that she probably has low self esteem hence feeling something about her was inadequate and we have on a plate someone with a lack of self respect who thinks sex is the answer. in many minds this is the definition of a slut:)

Personally not a fan of fake boobies. Just the idea of getting a sack of saline solution (or whatever it is) implanted into your chest turns me off big time. If a girl has fake tits I sort of lose a bit of respect for her; personally I think surgery is way too far to go to try to look better.

Even besides my feelings on vanity surgery, I enjoy smaller breasts just as much as larger ones -- if not more so. Smaller breasts are also less likely to sag tremendous amounts after a chick gets over 25+ or whatever.

tuba02b.jpg

tuba02h.jpg

Man those look like shit, i bet all you guys would kick her out of bed as soon as she got topless.

I mean I just cant understand why anyone would mutilate themselves with horrible looking breast implants when the breasts you get naturally are obviously going to be much nicer looking

1.JPG

3.JPG

I mean...tiny boobs are beautiful and there's no need to be self concious about them

9807TUBA3.jpg

Especially when implants just look like nerf footballs cut in half and glued to your chest

9807TUBA4.jpg

Can you give me the name of their surgeon? What craftsmanship!

those pictures of the woman with the freckles on her chest- if you look closely, i don't believe that's the same woman.

look at your creator and your genes- now there is some true craftsmanship.

real ta-ta's all the way.

In my opinion, most women are unhappy with some part of their body and consider getting it changed at some point, but look at the overwhelming response here to not gt fake boobs. They just don't feel right.
If it's because they are a weird shape or it's having a seriously damaging effect on your self-esteem by not having them, then that's the only reason I can think to consider them.

They're a lot of money and most guys seem to prefer real so save your cash and just buy some padded sexy undies and try to work on the self esteem issues, ie: your boobs are probably fine but you're just picking fault with yourself as most women do!

I can't say I haven't considered surgery because I don't like the shape of mine, rather than the size but after looking through some images of what can go wrong and how you can lose a nipple or the sensation in them etc, I was put off surgery unless I NEED it.

Real is the only way to go..

Fake just feel wrong, and are no fun to play with, or sleep on...

I would rather have girl without boobs than fake ones.

Guys (or girls!) what do you think about breast implants??

Okay, so I want to get breast implants. It's something I'm seriously considering, and have been thinking about for years. I'm not typing all this to try to look insecure or "fishing for compliments" so please don't get that idea :) I want honest opinions!! For the most part I like myself, it's just that I wasn't blessed with the biggest ta-tas unfortunently :p

My boobs are a large A\small B cup, I'm about 5'4, I have a medium build (not really skinny or really fat), kinda more of a pair shape (aka big booty)... I think I would look more balanced if I had bigger boobs. Not to mention I would feel sexier and more confident in the bedroom <3 I don't have a problem with the shape of my boobs, or my nipples or anything, just the size is a bit too small!! I'd want to move up to a solid C cup.

Ok, sorry for all the personal business ^

Guys- what is your opinion on breast implants?? Is it attractive? Can you spot fake tits even if the surgeon did a good job? Would you rather your girl have small, natural breasts, or medium\larger implanted ones?

Girls, feel free to put in your input as well!! Do any of you have breast implants and can offer any advice regarding the procedure??

I'm pretty set on getting it done, but for financial reasons (aka still in college at the time) that won't be happening for a few years. But I figured it couldn't hurt to get some opinions.. im open minded. Thanks!!!! =D

Although I've never seen implants in person, they're usually reasonably easy to spot in photos and video...and from what I've heard, they do feel slightly different.
On the other hand, if you're considering implants one of the first questions you should ask yourself is "Should I have to hide these?"
If you're ok with the idea of getting implants, there shouldn't be many reasons to keep it secret especially from sexual partners. If you're worried about them finding out, there's a deeper compatibility issue.
Personally, I'm against implants...but I'm also against shaving, so I'm obviously a 'natural body' type of guy :D

I personally do not like breast implants. Even with a good surgeon you can usually tell, especially once you get to the bedroom. I personally like smaller breasts, IDK why but I have never been a fan of large ones. I prefer small cute ones with good shape and nice nipples.

I would have to recommend not getting breast implants, and if you haven't already yet gotten tatoos I would avoid those as well. I guess I just like my girls natural without anything added to their bodies. Most of you girls were born beautiful, and I wish you could appreciate it like most of us guys appreciate your bodies ;)

oh and it would be very helpful when judging if you need breast implants if you were to post us some new breast shots. For judging accuracy only of course! 8)

i can tend to spot implants. not always. but usually.

i personally dont have a problem if its for reasons you express.

Thanks for your input guys!

Inc_b you bring up a good point.. i guess i wouldnt be so worried about them not knowing, just that I'd want them to seem as natural as possible. I don't want to have really exaggerated, obvious fake tits because I don't like how they look. I would at least want a guy to think they LOOK real, even if up close he can tell the difference, you know what I mean?

not to sound like a perv, but without pictures its really sorta meaningless our advice. I mean, we could give it from a categorical stance (all women should do X when considering breast implants) or something like that. But, to give particular advice we need to see the breasts in question.

I seem to recall you posting pictures in the nudie thread in the lounge. If you're the same person, then I wouldn't change anything. You were QUITE attractive.

Its like half and half guys who love big boobs vs small boobs, afaik. I like small boobs personally. They just do something to me :)

I'm planning on getting a lift/enlargement after I have kids. I've seen what happens to women that get them before their babies... yikes... Or before weight gain (which usually comes with age...)... yikes... I will also definitely be getting subpectoral silicone implants (unless better technology comes along by that time). They are by FAR the most natural looking and feeling. I've seen and felt a lot of fake tits in my time (I'm damn near the only girl I know these days that doesn't have them...), and universally the best ones are post-pregnancy subpectoral silicone implants. They feel as close to real as you're gonna get, and they look the most natural.

Personally, I prefer real boobs, but I have seen a few damn good boob jobs that definitely wouldn't upset me to have in my bed... :D

ThaiDie, having seen your boobs in the nudie thread, I would recommend against it. I've seen waaay too many bad jobs (scarring, nipples pointing in odd directions, etc.) and only a few good ones.

/Another small breast lover

I used to be a boob guy, but my girl definetly made me an ass man. Her ass is like whoa.

The only reason why someone should get implants is if something happened to the breast or is causing pain/discomfort. I have met one female who had implants because breast cancer caused her to lose her right one and another because they were so BIG!!! She wanted to get rid of her double D's because they caused to much back pain.

I personally like my breasts. They are a good B cup and don't see why I would to make them any bigger for so much money and pain.

Natural all the way is possible.