• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female Breasts: Do you prefer real or fake ones? (NSFW)

Do you prefer natural breasts (or lack of) or breast implants?

• I prefer natural breasts

Votes: 582 74.9%
  • I prefer breast implants

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • All b00bs are nice, no preference!

Votes: 158 20.3%
  • Other - please explain below

Votes: 16 2.1%

• Total voters
I think breasts should be proportional to the person.
Some girls look better with smaller and some look better with bigger.
I hate it when people say things like small boobs are ugly, big boobs are ugly. It depends on the person.
That being said, I don't think most girls should have implants. I do know some girls who look good in implants but I personally prefer natural. It is personal preference.

Fake tits are fake - I hate fake...I pity, laugh at, and get angry that women do this to themselves if they haven't had breast cancer.

I do not like fake breasts. Ever. They should flop and move when touched / let out of the cage.

Well... I mean, for those women who have had breast cancer, maybe it's suitable to have small to medium size breasts in the form of implants, but it should be no reason to go ginormous.

Fake ones I've never encountered . . . whoever stoops that low needs to get their self esteem in check, imho.

sounds like you're a real expert on the subject.

Fake tits are fake - I hate fake...I pity, laugh at, and get angry that women do this to themselves if they haven't had breast cancer.

that's a really shallow way to make a character judgement about someone. If another person wants to do something that makes them feel more attractive, how could it possibly be your place to pity and mock them for it?

someone i'm very close to got implants - very stable, smart girl who's now graduated from a great school into a great job. several years ago she went from a barely-there A-cup to a very reasonable C. she wasn't a shallow idiot before, she didn't become a shallow idiot afterwards. i never understand why some people get so worked up about implants. I mean, if they're on someone else, why does it bother you?

Last edited:
Not really. It's a quick fix - it's not dealing with the root of the problem, and therefore it's a mistake.

Anyhow I would never mock them to their face or to anyone else for that matter unless they looked seriously terrible (then I'd just laugh away from them) - I'd do it in my head. Seriously - it's a terrible affliction of society that people think they need to look any different than themselves.

Last edited:
I would say be happy with your body and love who you are..
This coming from someone extremely insecure and half anorexic. It's easier said than done. But, if you absolutely feel the need to adjust your breasts, I heard taking saw palmetto (a dietary supplement) can increase breast size naturally. I'm bisexual, and I would definely rather be with a woman with any size of natural breasts rather than any fake breasts.And push up bras can do wonders when youre dressed, Im also have Bs and wear a push up every day.

There are very few things in this world that I consider less attractive than fake breasts.

As a bisexual woman, I prefer real small ones. My original preference is larger, real boobs but I'd rather have small ones that are real over big ones that are fake. I personally am a 40D naturally, and it's not all it's cracked up to be. Yes, men love them and they're nice, shaped nice and everything but they kill my back and probably won't always look this good. You however, will probably be in your 40's and still lookin' nice and perky like you did in your teens.

A good C cup is my favorite with moderate to small nipples all natural of course. I like to squeeze and caress them paying attention to the supple nuances with my fingers as I push them up and down. Thats what I did last night though I didnt go for the titty fuck I wanted as only meeting her a few hours prior I didnt know how she would feel about my chode all up in her naval/stomach.

No prefernce!

Nice tits are nice tits, that being said I've never felt fake ones before.

My girl is planning to get some. Her mom and sister both did recently. Love to talk about them and show off too. Lol

The poll results make me smile.. a lady i know wants to get fake ones so I gave her a link to this poll.. as far as my preference, real is the way to stay.

Last edited:
Gotta agree real breasts feel fantastic. Add some little skittle nipples to nibble on an that's my shit.

Well this will depend, if a girl is flat chested then a little enhancement will be good. ;)

If fake look good, sure. But many of them done wrong and look bad. Never felt up a fake titty so I guess I only have half the info