• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female Breasts: Do you prefer real or fake ones? (NSFW)

Do you prefer natural breasts (or lack of) or breast implants?

• I prefer natural breasts

Votes: 582 74.9%
  • I prefer breast implants

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • All b00bs are nice, no preference!

Votes: 158 20.3%
  • Other - please explain below

Votes: 16 2.1%

• Total voters
fake tits are nasty. real all the way.

Fake can look better but the feel and thought of it is just a turn off.

I like all boobs real or fake. I just don't like small boobs. I'm kind of shallow when it comes to tits. I also don't like really huge boobs, really big nipples, ones that sag or hang...

Ok but if the female has small tits but REALLY sexy hips it's almost as good as larger boobs imo.

fastandbulbous said:
When exactly do breasts stop growing (not counting what happens in pregnancy)? I'm just curious as to others opinions as my wife is now having to get G/GG bras now as she said her old ones are becoming uncomfortable - this might be understandable if she was 20, but ffs she's in her mid 30's now.

Luckily the growth thing means that they're not starting to lose the battle with gravity yet (which I'm more than happy about)

Breasts grow and change shape as a woman ages, gains or loses weight, and matures just like the rest of her body - forever. I'm guessing maybe she's gained or lost some weight if her bras are becoming uncomfortable. Some women gain 5lbs and it goes straight to their ass/tits/thighs/waistline, etc. Not enough to notice really, but enough for her to feel a difference.

cold not make an imformed decision on any piticular case without a looky look;)

My tits grew til about...20 I'd say. They changed sizes when I was on BC pills around that time too. They are smaller now that I'm hormone free. But they do change from an A to a small B depending where I am in my cycle each month. I think they could change throughout a lifetime. My mom used to be very flat, about my size all throughout her life, even after pregnancy and stuff, but she gained a little weight once she hit her late 40's and 50's and now she is maybe a large B small C.

It really varies. These crazy boobies have a life of their own! :)

I am a 32C, which can be a hard size to find (narrow band with moderate-size cup).
I do wish they were bigger but their smaller size means that I can wear some outfits where you can't wear a bra, especially in the summer.

Even Jenna Jameson removed her implants when she retired.

I love natural boobs any size, breast implants tend to sit there an not move or jiggle around there nice an soft ,but if a girl isnt happy the way she feels an looks, its her decision

B what? 34 B? what...?

B is a good handful...
REAL is the way to go...

I hear fake tits don't feel nice =/

I know that it can be a real issue for confidence reasons for a girl to think about getting a boob job, however I love them any shape or form and would much rather go out with a flat chested girl than a girl with fake boobs.
s.

i like natural boobs but i don't mind fake ones. I know your supposed to love the one that your with no matter the breast size but im a boob man and an A just doesn't cut it.

I am a male who got bored with sex, so I changed things up a bit. I enjoy getting really high on fentanyl and then tied to the bed by a woman. I have these 4 point leather locking restraints that bind my wrists and ankles to the bedposts in an inescapable way. They are impossible to get out of without the key, which of course my female friend has. Then I like being made to perform oral sex on her until she gasms multiple times. Then I like her to fuck me still while I'm tied down. Because of the fentanyl, I get a dope dick which is rock hard, but it takes forever for me to cum. Sometimes it can take nearly an hour of fucking before I can cum!! She loves it, and so do I. She loves the power and control and domination. She loves being in total control and the fact that I am her helpless prisoner, and I enjoy being dominated by her completely. The sex is incredible - we are both completely satisfied when the whole process is complete (usually 3-4 hours, depending on how much teasing and foreplay is involved, and how long she makes me lick her pussy). I have developed that into an art form (she once nearly passed out she came so hard)!! We are just good friends that like to have fun. We get together about twice a week and get busy. I guess we are sort of dating, but it is not a committed relationship - more like friends with benefits

i think a c cup is my happy max althought lass i'm seeing has very nice, very perky smale breasts, just perfect for her build tbh

No guy will judge purely on size, some guys have preference sure, Me personally, I like them average, b to c, though some of my friends are all about bigger the better. I honestly think it's a waste of money if they are normal in other manners...I mean if your really bothered by them and your self image is that much lower because of it then it is what it is, but if not, i'm sure theres alot of other things you can do with that money.

i prefer bigger boobs, but they have to look real and not be bigger than 36 DD.
also NO saggy tits, urghhhh, i fucking hate saggy tits on girls, like a boob job gone wrong and they look saggy.

firm big boobs between C-DD i like the most.