• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female Breasts: Do you prefer real or fake ones? (NSFW)

Do you prefer natural breasts (or lack of) or breast implants?

• I prefer natural breasts

Votes: 582 74.9%
  • I prefer breast implants

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • All b00bs are nice, no preference!

Votes: 158 20.3%
  • Other - please explain below

Votes: 16 2.1%

• Total voters
Shape over size any day...

Already mentioned before, but if your B's are nicely shaped then in my opinion there is absolutely need need for surgery... Very expensive and you may not be completely happy with the results. Not worth it in my opinion...

I'd prefer small real ones to large fake ones any day.
I'm with GM, mostly because what I really care about is:
DatAssITG.jpg

Let me start off by saying that I am a boobman through and through. I love big, shapely breasts. It's just how I'm wired.

Despite my obsession with amazingly huge titties, I think natural almost always trumps fake, simply based on the fact that fake ones can be so horribly butchered. Additionally, much of the time fake breasts carry with them some form of social stigma (at least in some people's minds) -- that the owner of said enhancements is somehow compensating for a lack of wit, charm, or personality all around. But, like some posters said above, if you feel strongly about it and find a good doctor, breast augmentation can be beautiful and fulfilling.

Plus, the technology is just going to keep getting better. At a certain point, it's going to be very hard to tell the difference between fake boobs and real ones because the surgery techniques will be so advanced. Technological progress also means less risk of health complications.

And last thing:

If you DO decide to get augmented, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find a good doctor who is skilled enough to preserve sensation in your breasts. I can't tell you how big of a turnoff it is to be going to town on a gorgeous pair of hard nipples, only to have the girl not enjoy it at all 'cause she can't feel anything.

Peace, love, and big titties.

fake titties V.S. real titties!?!?

which do you like more? i like em natural, not too big. below size C is good enough for me, now size D is just too big 8o :(

real

Fake ones creep me out. They take away some of the "all me" cute aspect of nudity.

Real, too.

I don't need a girl to have huge heaving cleavage for me to get excited about her body...for me, "flat" girls can be incredibly sexy. Also, I imagine that it'd be kind of weird when you realize that you're grasping a sac of fluid in addition to whatever else is supposed to be in there.

Disclaimer: I've never actually felt or seen a breast augmentation in real life, but just judging from pictures they don't look super appealing once the clothes are off.

Never had sex with a girl with fakes, though Ive felt them :). Before I state my opinion I am an ass man so really it doesn't weigh in my mind alot, but Id go real but by a hair really Im neutral on this topic.

REAL! Bodies are sexy, artificial sacs of silicone are not! I also think it says something about a person who has implants, that they are some combination of vain and insecure that makes them unsexy, so fake tits are a major red flag. Not that girls with larger breasts aren't sexy, but they're not at all the same as the skin-stretching balloons-on-your-chest look. I mean, I'm not perfect, sometimes I wouldn't mind having a little more "oomph" in the chest area for particular low-cut topst6, but I'm not about to go under the knife over it.

Along the same lines, I appreciate a nice hourglass shape on a woman as much as anyone, but when it's unnatural and forced to the extreme, it just becomes nasty:
NSFW:
amazing-waist.jpg

I've seen and felt Tons of fake breasts and none of them appeal to me at all! out of hundreds of girls I've only seen one boob job that looked good without clothing, they looked and felt really nice. I think its so much sexier to see a girl with small boobs than fake large ones yuck! when you go under the knife your at risk of many dangers and the fact that you could wake up with one nipple one way and the other nipple far off looking from the other! I feel like it ruins many beautiful girls good looks right off the bat.

Natural all the way!

Real plz! I've never understood why some guys are attracted to massive fake tits. They look horrible, and they'll probably make the girl look even worse as she grows older. I often wish my little "perkies" were slightly bigger, but I'm not about to get them pumped full of silicone! :)

Small natural breasts are good. I think small breasts are in style now. I have been with girls with fake breasts, and its ok so long as its kept below or maybe at a D. Also, big natural breasts often run into "trouble" later on in life whereas smaller breasts suffer from less gravitational pull...

I was dating an Asian girl with small breasts (A, maybe double A), and she wanted (and got) breast implants against my wishes. I told her I didn't care about; she said she wanted it so "clothes would fit better". Bullshit. We broke up shortly thereafter.

I actually remember arguing with her about how many "cc's" she should get (arguing for less).

Judging from the other thread, it seems like the answer is overwhelmingly in favor of natural breasts from the male perspective. From the woman's perspective who's contemplating breast implants, there's clearly a whole host of confidence issues that come into play that may very well have nothing to do with a man's opinion.

I suppose it's a bit like penis enlargement, (though in extreme cases it could be a functional problem, rather than simply cosmetic). Most women don't care (or at least attest that they don't), but to men it can mean the world to have a larger penis. *shrug*

I love them real and almost all sizes. Just not freak size big and for the love of god please have them the same size as eachother...

fakes that are even a little too big are really disgusting imho. There's nothing wrong with going from an A to a C or even a small B to a full C, but anything fake thats larger than a full C just doesn't look right.