• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god i cant stop talking to people online, stimmed to the max, talkinhg rivers of blah to people instead of doing something useful

oh god i cant stop talking to people online, stimmed to the max, talkinhg rivers of blah to people instead of doing something useful

Nowt wrong with that Cere's. M1 is one of my favourite RC's though ganny kate hopes you have some benzos for the way back down. Enjoy the banter, allow yourself that pleasure and forgive the lack of productivity elsewhere. It's not like you're a lazy cunt by nature now is it.

We're jealous as fuck by the way, been a while since we had some decent M1.

Still playing the G and xanax game here. That's a week now and so far I seem to be getting away with not getting CAUGHT. I doubt I'll be able to keep that up for much longer though....

Hai there, koneko-san. Happy date appropriate tidings to you and the family <3

Taking that stuff right after eating a curry seems to have really delayed the effects because, after over four hours, it's just smacked me pretty hard. I do like it very much so. Verily, verily, verily :D

EDIT: I'm a bit jealous because Young Ruddiger, my cat, seems to be having a much better time with the catnip. He's forgotten all about his pinkeye, bless :)

Last edited:
Hai there, koneko-san. Happy date appropriate tidings to you and the family <3

Taking that stuff right after eating a curry seems to have really delayed the effects because, after over four hours, it's just smacked me pretty hard. I do like it very much so. Verily, verily, verily :D

Moshi moshi Don san :D Amarini mo anata ni aisatsu o kyūjitsu <3

So is BK-2CB 25 like 2CB? Sounds like you're having fun and are doing well. /remember not to over do it in enthusiasm / aka piggery!

Jesus we have a stash of 2cb and I just can't stomach it just now...or the 2ci :\ Brave test rat you are.

Will you be howling at the moon soon? xxx

Cats are mad for the ole nip aren't they. Mine like a bleachy session too, makes them mental. I grew some cat nip this year but the arses kept eating it so Mrs Felix Senior grew me some in her greenhouse and brought it down on a visit. The were crazed by it. So being a bitch I took it off them and dried it. The smell of the closed box on its in even drives them mad. I've made then 2 sudo mice from the feet of my old tights (clean ones btw) with it in for their xmas with cute squid like tails and many eyes. I expect them to be destroyed in minutes tomorrow =D

Last edited:
I'm ashamed I'm only on chapter 4 of the Alan Booth book :( Too much other distracting reading!

I wouldn't compare this to 2-CB at all. It doesn't feel stimulant-like to me either (2c-i is too stimulating, I find). Kind of a stoned, rushy body feeling. Might be all the weed, though. There is the same sort of phlegmy throat but I combatted it beforehand with anti-histamines.

I don't do drug piggry nae mare :) The odd wee trip eases my body and soul. The soul is a branchy tree, and the world a clinging vine, and from the branches, carelessly, it takes what it can find. Don't let it steal your thyme.

I'm ashamed I'm only on chapter 4 of the Alan Booth book :( Too much other distracting reading!

Is it Looking for the Lost: Journeys Through a Vanishing Japan? That's amazing and quite an easy read when you get going. Of course going there and seeing it for yourself helps!

I wouldn't compare this to 2-CB at all. It doesn't feel stimulant-like to me either (2c-i is too stimulating, I find). Kind of a stoned, rushy body feeling. Might be all the weed, though. There is the same sort of phlegmy throat but I combatted it beforehand with anti-histamines.

I don't do drug piggry nae mare :) The odd wee trip eases my body and soul. The soul is a branchy tree, and the world a clinging vine, and from the branches, carelessly, it takes what it can find. Don't let it steal your thyme.

I <3 that Don x

I grow a lemon thyme bush in the garden lol, maybe I should dry it and feed it to my cats :)

It sounds ok, are smaller doses worth it? You know like how they say you can take too little of the 2C's and its not worth it. They make me spew like fuck, awful body load - got to be right in the mood.

So do your friends think they'd like it?

メリークリスマス!
Meri- kurisumasu!

Nowt wrong with that Cere's. M1 is one of my favourite RC's though ganny kate hopes you have some benzos for the way back down. Enjoy the banter, allow yourself that pleasure and forgive the lack of productivity elsewhere. It's not like you're a lazy cunt by nature now is it.

Yeah been years since i touched m1, starting to feel a bit scattered now so benzo and hot cup of tea before bed i think. Been nice to allow myself a bit of fun for once.

I didn't sleep a wink last night as was too excited for xmas morning. Feeling pretty tired now. Had a bag of gear a little while ago and had 0.5 clonaz nearly an hour ago and my mate has got a few bottles of nice cider for us to have with our xmas dinner. As I don't drink much I reckon the drink & food will put me to sleep finally.
I have a lovely feeling of contentment today. Hope you all have a great day.

Nice one Stee.. I think some of those nor-benzos are way, way more dangerous than pharm benzos especially f-lam and f-pam which have stupid long half lives and take forever to start working. People think it isn't working then all of a sudden... Bam!! Blackout time...
Especially dangerous when mixed with opiates as hospitals and ambulance won have a clue what you've taken and they won't show up on a standard drugs test either. It's pretty scary.

Quick correction - - please dont take this as condescending englandz as you have proabably forgotten more about pharmacology than I will ever know - its well easy to mix up your NPS Flubro's but its important to differentiate between the two as they are quite different in onset and duration of effect

Flubromazpam (F-pam) is the drug originally developed by Roche, its this drug that can take hours to take effect and has the 24 hour+ duration

Flubromazolam (F-lam) is the vendors own brew, the 'triazolo' version of flubromazpam. Despite its ridiculous potency, like other triazolo benzos it takes effect relatively quickly and had a medium duration of action (12 - 18 hours max). I still hate this drug though due to its unpredictability, and I dont use it despite loving f-pam.

Yeah I shouldn't have generalised the two together. I still think f-lam is extremely dangerous and terrible for Blackouts etc. But not for the same reason as f-pam. Probably the biggest problem with f-lam is that it's extremely cheap for the powdered version and just incredibly potent for the amount you get. I don't think I've seen anyone use it and report back that it was a positive experience. It always seems to end really badly. The only (questionable) saving grace is that it wouldn't appear on a standard drugs test which is a (highly questionable) benefit for those who get tested. One to be avoided really....

Around the clock on some phet, no sleep yet. No more doses now despite the urge, xanax and food, gonna have a few pints of cider ontop. Tunes on. then its back to being more sensible for me

I ended up sitting up the entire night making sure a friend didn't pull a Spinal Tap and choke on her less than tactical chunder as she slept and holding both a washing up bowl and her hair in preferably different directions.

I've just realised you said 'tactical chunder' - this being a purge of stomach contents in order to make room for more beer.

I thought my merry band of wastrels and n'er do wells had invented that term in the late 70s, so either we didn't, or the term has escaped into common usage.

nicely fucked on 3fmp now. carrying over from previous 4fa. good day

Met up with an old mate. Forgot I was supposed to be going on a mission tomorrow (yes, unfortunately). Took some MDMA. Then decided to do some programming. This could go very well, or it could go very badly. My perception of how it is going may not necessarily align with the reality of how it is going. We are entering uncharted territory.

Be right back. I need to get a cardigan or something, and put something on my feet.

Just been (outside, because toilets are just so boring .....) for a piss that seemed to last forever .....

^oh are you on a night out, Julie, n using your phone? If so, hope it's agood night.

Evey

Status
Not open for further replies.