• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucked are we all? Enjoying fine evening my dears oooh isn't
It nice. I love Bluelight <3 love you all :)

Evey

Nice to see some other southerners, I'm up in somerset currently.

OT: weed and cider, the twin flavours of home. Gonna go watch attack the block now.

There's a few on EADD from South England dunno where they all are though.

Evey

Dan do you still drink n take stims together? What affects do you get from doing this? Does it differfrom from stim/drink to stim/drink or is it more or less same affects?

I'm curious because when I took3-fpmn baileys together it cacelled out the 3-fpmaffect n left me feeling tipsy. Have you ever tried 3-FPM?

Glad to see you n Summer posting again. I've actually missed Summer posting. She brings fun n laughter to EADD. I bet your both looking forward to your first Christmas together?i hope youenjoy it x

Evey

Yeah i quite often do stims and drink, and usually get a really nice effect. If i keep ontop of hydration and sleep i get barley any side effects. Havent been able to only drink for years, used to love it, leaves me too tired on its own now. And it all depends on whats combined. For me whatever leads feeling both stims and booze combined is perfect, can be hard to get the amounts right, depending on strength of each. Alcohol is like the icing on the cake. Add nitrous and its even more amazing

Yeah tried 3-FPM awhile ago, didnt think much of it

I cant drink like I used to anymore. I am however amazed at how potent meth is sniffed. Not even done a third of a g and I've been awake 36hours which must be some kind of record for me. Much more of a buzzy stimulant type hit, you look absolutely wired sniffing it, pupils like MDMA. This stuff is so potent I literally can't handle much more than a 25mg line every 4-5hours or it sends me off course haha :)

Still not slept since Friday which is very rare for me these days. Giving the drugs a wide berth after new year.

You're surprised at the potency and effect of Meth?!
The ROA alters it massively though, I agree.
Orally/snootered really is the ultimate mix of functionality and euphoria, but blasting shards in a pipe is simply everything Crack wishes it could be.

Just at the how much less I go through sniffing compared with smoking and how much more you actually enjoy the buzz itself, rather than enjoying the smoke.

And yes mate very surprised by this batch, the last line I had was maybe only 15mg and the effect was strong. I did 75mg when I got it and it was too much, felt sick/fucked up. 25mg is about ideal. I wonder is erowid doses chart relating to racemic meth and not the proper crystal dextro stuff.

All I know is this is perhaps the craziest effects I've had from it to date. At times felt like I had rockets attatched to my feet. At other times felt like I was loosing the plot chasing shadows through the darkness :S

That's exactly how D-Meth is supposed to be IME, 40mg will have most stratospheric, insane and not giving a fuck either way.

I have a little G, yum ;) Though I keep getting fucked every time I bend over 8)

Some xanax for afters, oh yummy, yummy yum <3 I have to watch myself with them, had too many problems in the past, but by "any god will do" do I love em =D

I have a little G, yum ;) Though I keep getting fucked every time I bend over 8)

Some xanax for afters, oh yummy, yummy yum <3 I have to watch myself with them, had too many problems in the past, but by "any god will do" do I love em =D
Don't complain about getting fucked, some of us can't fuck or get fucked if we try :p

While high I reinstated tinder app. Got a few decent 19-24 y/o chicks chatting now with a bit of persistence and lots of stim'd up waffle. Once the comedown subsides I'll get high and again and see which one is coming for "cuddles and dvd's". Works 50% of the time ALL THE TIME YO.

Don't complain about getting fucked, some of us can't fuck or get fucked if we try :p

You're far too cute, I don't believe you . Hmm yeh I bet you're just in that - I'm not into it - stage :p

My but is sore, the man is a sex fiend on G :eek:

Help me!!! 8(

While high I reinstated tinder app. Got a few decent 19-24 y/o chicks chatting now with a bit of persistence and lots of stim'd up waffle. Once the comedown subsides I'll get high and again and see which one is coming for "cuddles and dvd's". Works 50% of the time ALL THE TIME YO.

Stop making Evey jealous, we all know you're into her ;)

Go for it mate.

annoyed clonaz isn't in stock anywhere as I need it for w/d's, I tried flubro but I swear that shit makes me not feel anything for ages and ages then I black the fuck out and do stupid shit that I can't remember the next morning.

annoyed clonaz isn't in stock anywhere as I need it for w/d's, I tried flubro but I swear that shit makes me not feel anything for ages and ages then I black the fuck out and do stupid shit that I can't remember the next morning.

Hex you need to get some 1 and 2mg diclazepam - enough for a taper if need be - they might not have any rec value but if you NEED clonitrazolam then you NEED to either hold yourself with the diclaz or just bite the bullet and go and see your GP. Ive spent the last few weeks working on a document for patients addicted to NPS Benzodiazepines - it designed for primary care staff who dont know whats going to hit them once all NPS benzos are banned. This is why I stocked up on silly amounts of them back at the end of the summer, I have enough f-pam, clonazolam, and diclazepam to last me a year or 3.

The document is intended to educate GP's and other front line services about NPS benzos so that they can take presentations seriously and treat them as if they were treating someone dependent on pharm benzos. Id host it on here but its in the form of a printable powerpoint presentation so I wouldn't know where to start.

Dont hold your breath about any clonitrazolam being restocked by any of the vendors, it looks like there finally sticking to selling what they have left. And to finish, as much as I love the drug flubromazepam is probably the worst NPS benzo you can use for a taper as its long half life means its more likely to build up in your system rather than taper down.

Top work stee, I can see that coming in handy for a multitude of people , the Dr's aren't going to know what hits them .
the more information available the better. Good work son.

Nice one Stee.. I think some of those nor-benzos are way, way more dangerous than pharm benzos especially f-lam and f-pam which have stupid long half lives and take forever to start working. People think it isn't working then all of a sudden... Bam!! Blackout time...
Especially dangerous when mixed with opiates as hospitals and ambulance won have a clue what you've taken and they won't show up on a standard drugs test either. It's pretty scary.

I am glad we dont have these RC benzos circulating in oz. Being a nurse i would hate to have patients presenting with a mix of chemicals in them that we know nothing about. I think the RC companies that sell them have a lot to answer for personally. Selling dangerous and very addictive drugs that are dangerous to withdraw from and are basically untested on humans is disgusting in my book. I think there are going to be a lot of people in very deep shit when the plug is finally pulled and they are banned.

I think the ridiculous policies, disregard for society at large and savage cuts to MH services that force many into self-medication mean the political class have more to answer for.

absolutely, its the political class, particularly the right wing hipocrites that are doing the damage, what with all the cuts to health services and stupid moralistic tabloid driven policy pandering to a tiny core of selfish tory voting cunts.

I just had a GP appointment today, and was telling her all about the benzo thing, the dr wasnt aware of the upcoming psychoactives bill, and wasn't aware of the domestic RC benzo market. I told her I personaly know dozens addicted to these benzos and come april to expect a lot of people hitting A&E with benzo withdrawals and whatnot.

The NHS is just lagging behind whats going on with the domestic RC market and I take every opportunity to give some insight to the doctors and consultants when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.