• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you again Kingme, hope you have been well mate.

thanks! ive been very well thank you, but busy with life and job and family and whatnot. hopefully ill be around more often again, now that i have a personal laptop again...

@julie toilets are boring. one of the reasons im looking for a house and not an apartment to live in is precisely the ability to enjoy nature fully

No, I'm at home! But the neighbours are all safely tucked up in bed. The van from the mental home would have been around long ago otherwise .....

reminds me a bit of a night on mushrooms when i kind of got lost in my back yard and got completely awestruck by the sunrise... only to notice 20 mins later that my neighbors were awake and kind of staring at me... probably because i was barefoot in dirt in my shorts and a tshirt ogling the sky

You've done well to make it this far, Evey!

I am planning to smoke one more joint and make another visit behind the back of the garden shed, then it's probably bedtime.

What song is it? I'll listen to it in the morning cause lilvibe next door n I don't to wake her.

Evey

You've done well to make it this far, Evey!

I am planning to smoke one more joint and make another visit behind the back of the garden shed, then it's probably bedtime.

Behind the garden shed? What's up with the toilet? Am confused which don't a lot these days :D

Evey

I have Ebola.
Not a hangover at all.
Probs Ebola.
Def Ebola.
Ebola.

Also: kill me.

I have Ebola.
Not a hangover at all.
Probs Ebola.
Def Ebola.
Ebola.

Also: kill me.

^There are 2 sure fire ways to avoid Ebola - I mean hangovers:

1. Don't start drinking
2. Don't stop drinking

Sounds like you've ignored both of them...

I broke Rule 1 and passed out while trying to follow Rule 2.
I woke up on the floor. A cold, tiled floor.
Where's that bleedin' orb when you need it.

I broke Rule 1 and passed out while trying to follow Rule 2.
I woke up on the floor. A cold, tiled floor.
Where's that bleedin' orb when you need it.

Please start taking better care of yourself, lil' Sprouty <3

Evey

wooo!
stim time. mdpv more precisely.

still dont get how people find this so horny inducing. i must be doing it wrong.
oral is functional, nasal is more entertaining. i cant vape shit

Got given 210mg MST for free earlier, decided if I'm going to use again I might as well make it worthwhile - picked up 1.5kg of bulk bin poppy seeds and brewed up some Opiated bliss to wash the pills down with.
I've missed you, Morpheus. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.