• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah and back to the thread topic, I have just done a bit of methylone so feeling slightly chatty ;P

True. Politicians have a lot to answer for. A lot of this shit is caused by prohibition in the first place. Our own version of the Torys the ironicly named Liberal party is trying to take the knife to our much loved health system. They want an American style health system where everyone pays. That would be a disaster. Still i think the companies selling rc benzos are pretty bloody low. They are just making a killing out of creating addicts to untested chemicals that your health system will be left with the aftermath to deal with. Indefensible in my book as a nurse.

True. Politicians have a lot to answer for. A lot of this shit is caused by prohibition in the first place. Our own version of the Torys the ironicly named Liberal party is trying to take the knife to our much loved health system. They want an American style health system where everyone pays. That would be a disaster. Still i think the companies selling rc benzos are pretty bloody low. They are just making a killing out of creating addicts to untested chemicals that your health system will be left with the aftermath to deal with. Indefensible in my book as a nurse.

Not all of the drugs are completely untested, obviously Etizolam is pharmaceutical drug used in alot of countries, and the first 'true' NPS benzodiazepines - 2, Chloro - Diazepam (Diclazepam), Flubromazepam and Pyrazolam are drugs developed and researched by Roche in the 70's when theywere releasing benzodiazpine based medicines every 5 minutes. Just because the above mentioned drugs were not developed into medicines, this does mean that they were not extensively researched including human trials. This means that these drugs still have the basic safety profile of any benzodiazepine, and there are more obvious reasons why they were not brought to market, there is quite alot of literature on the web about these drugs and not once has their safety profile been questioned. Diclazepam (2,Chloro - Diazepam) was more or less redundant due to it similarity with diazepam, Roche's flagship benzodiazepine. They both share very similar effect profiles, but Diazepam is faster acting (as quick as 15 minutes orally) so there was no commercial benefit in bringing out a slightly inferior but otherwise identical product to Valium. Flubromazpeam was explored as a hypnotic due to its sedating qualities, but medium duration quick acting benzodiazepines make for the best sleeping pills, and the long latency between the administration of the drug and its taking effect, along with its ridiculous duration of action, meant it was never going to make for commercially viable hypnotic. Again though, its still been through Roches research machine and there is nothing to suggest that flubromazepam is particularly unsafe either.

Where its starts to get messy is when it comes to the second generation of NPS benzos, the triazolo franken drugs that the NPS manufacturers have taken it upon themselves tp cook up, most specifically flubromazolam (the 'triazolo' version of flubromazpam) and Clonazloam (Clonitrazolam), the triazolo version of Clonazepam (Klonopin/ Rivotril). There are other untested brand new NPS benzos such as Nifoxipam, but as it is already a well understood active metabolite of Flunitrazepam, a pharmaceutical that is widely used, I wouldn't worry about its safety as much.

Just like prescription benzodiazepines, at least some of these drugs could be taken safely. You are right Consumer, but in my opinion the law is as much to blame as it does not allow companies selling these drugs to provide information on their safest use. Yes, you can argue that the RC vendors are irresponsible selling these drugs, but they sell other items as well as benzodiazpines. When it comes to the other products they sell we have even less of a clue what they may be poisoning us with. At least we have a basic understanding of how benzodiazpines work in generalo, which is more than can be said for n-bombes, 3fpms, MDAI and the like.

Its not a great situation but if the shit does hit the fan first aid wise there is no suggestion flumenzil will not treat overdoses involving NPS benzodiazpeines. I cant think of an established treatment for any other NPS on sale.

Please dont think im defending the sale of benzodiazpines like this, Im just trying to point out that their supply is no worse than any other drug that carries risks along with its useage.

Which is all of them as far as I can remember

Last edited:
Christ one nurse, one ex- registered mental health nurse and one ex mental health social worker and a chemist....

Stee hello stranger..you have just blinded me with science..which I love. Where exactly are they actually prescribing etizolam? I am aware that it's meant to be in the Italian equivalent of the BMA book which is why there was some panic about the legality of selling it on RC websites and I think someone told me it's prescribed in ummm was it Singapore? Stee is better than google..which is where I may just have to go though as I need to know..

Well Christmas Eve..here we all are...

Hmmm GPs aren't going to know what has hit them when people who use Benzo type rc's stockpiles run out..I hadn't even thought of the implications of where we may be in a year. But people always seem to get Diazepam and Xanax or poor quality copies from somewhere..

Etizolam is widely used in Asia and the middle east. Its reported to be be used in italy as well although I havn't seen any expamples of Italian medcines that supposedly conmatin this drug.

Hope your well Sonolumininescence and that all the shit with N and the famiily is all sorted. Let me know when ur free over the holiday for a natter

Happy Christmas

Stee xx

Yep quicker than google. I could see Italy, Japan and India as apparent countries where Etizolam is prescribed but I have heard of other asian countries too. It's all a bit unclear in a quick search. I wonder why they would use it over Diazepam I guess some of the generic products may be cheaper?

Thanks for the info Stee. Its good to know at least some of these substances have been tested. My main worry with them is that people in the medical field basically know nothing about them. It is quite a scary situation you guys face with such an abundance of unknown chemicals being used. I agree the other research chemicals such as 3FPM etc are also a potential problem for both the users and the health profession. I also agree that the law is causing this phenomenon. A lot of these substances would not be on the market if other substances were legally accessible. It is quite a complex issue. Thanks again for the info and merry xmas :)

Currently holding my head in my hands, wishing a brutal death upon the sparrows and trying to work out if I can handle a cup of coffee without vomiting.
Was having the time of my life (read: enough Vodka to sink a battleship if you stored it on deck) at a house party, fully expecting to be decorating the couch with my corpse/body for 12 hours but nooo... I ended up sitting up the entire night making sure a friend didn't pull a Spinal Tap and choke on her less than tactical chunder as she slept and holding both a washing up bowl and her hair in preferably different directions.

She missed the bowl and through 3 showers I still stink of someone else's kebab/Vodka/Whisky/Rose/Red wine/Pepsi infused stomach contents given she launched her insides in my general (or rather specific) direction.

Couldn't get much worse, or so I thought until she realised she had to be up for work in 5 hours due to Christmas shift changes - had to give her my last three pounds to get a bus home to shower and I walked the mile and a half home in a fucking rainstorm.

Kill. Me.

Currently holding my head in my hands, wishing a brutal death upon the sparrows and trying to work out if I can handle a cup of coffee without vomiting.
Was having the time of my life (read: enough Vodka to sink a battleship if you stored it on deck) at a house party, fully expecting to be decorating the couch with my corpse/body for 12 hours but nooo... I ended up sitting up the entire night making sure a friend didn't pull a Spinal Tap and choke on her less than tactical chunder as she slept and holding both a washing up bowl and her hair in preferably different directions.

She missed the bowl and through 3 showers I still stink of someone else's kebab/Vodka/Whisky/Rose/Red wine/Pepsi infused stomach contents given she launched her insides in my general (or rather specific) direction.

Couldn't get much worse, or so I thought until she realised she had to be up for work in 5 hours due to Christmas shift changes - had to give her my last three pounds to get a bus home to shower and I walked the mile and a half home in a fucking rainstorm.

Kill. Me.
Your a good man Sprout.

a proper gent indeed, give her a stern talking to about her alcohol intake next time ;P

I have just done about 150mg of methylone so feeling slightly buzzzzzzzed!

Kill. Me.

No killing for you young feller me lad! You are a true gent. I just hope she appreciates it...

Having another dabble on a different batch of phet, not sure if its tolerance or this stuff is isnt up to par. not hugely stimulated, infact i feel a bit mongy, jaw is grinding a bit though, feel kinda heavy and physically cold. nevermind

I'm stuck with this fresh bag of stuff for the night:

NSFW:
Snapshot_20151224.jpg

It's actually this:

NSFW:
Snapshot_20151224_1.jpg

i have been doing bumps of methylone all day, been cleaning the house like a OCD nutter, maybe i should do a 100mg oral dose and get properly into it.....hrm....

Aye, I'm also in a beta-ketone dilemma of whether or not to up the ante. I've taken a 100mg dose of BK-2C-B just to test the waters and see what it's like. I've haven't taken it before, except for an allergy test. I'm going to guinea pig it myself to see if it's suitable to allow friends to take. Wish me good times as I wait for Santa and listen to my Britney Spears records.

I might even give a wee listen to Notes from the Edge of Space or Rockpools on Europa ;)

EDIT: Make that 200mg. Was feeling nice but lacking so another capsule was called for :p

Last edited:
Oh the memories of dropping 250mg BK-2CB 25 minutes before getting a call to go sign a housing contact with my landlord - started coming up something fierce during the proceedings, managed to just get to the last train home before the visuals fully manifested though I got an odd mix of disgusted looks and knowing winks from the other passengers when I started stroking the fabric of the seats and purring.

=D

I was going to make a thread about this on another forum, but I think a punt on you will give me a good chance.

I'm wondering about semi-long term storage of BK-2C-B for volumetric dosing. Do you think that one could store it in a light-proof bottle if it is dissolved in a diluted solution of citric acid?

Oh the memories of dropping 250mg BK-2CB 25 minutes before getting a call to go sign a housing contact with my landlord - started coming up something fierce during the proceedings, managed to just get to the last train home before the visuals fully manifested though I got an odd mix of disgusted looks and knowing winks from the other passengers when I started stroking the fabric of the seats and purring.

=D

I was going to make a thread about this on another forum, but I think a punt on you will give me a good chance.

I'm wondering about semi-long term storage of BK-2C-B for volumetric dosing. Do you think that one could store it in a light-proof bottle if it is dissolved in a diluted solution of citric acid?

No. You will have done it all in by then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.