• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm alive! Still just about on the edge of the last 3-FPM hit of the binge, which puts me roughly 5 hours past final dose and still noticably high. Can feel the end coming, but currently I may as well be caffeinated. Maybe a little edge of 3-FPMy ness, maybe not, it's still a slippery bastard so who knows really? Was a really good run while it was going though, just slickly high and rolling across the countryside, luna sequence providing a near perfect sound track for it, bugging everyone I could find on my contact list. Excellent way to travel, I would completely reccomend it if I trusted 3-FPM, but it's just too smooth, too slick, there's no way there isn't a hidden downside lurking ready to bite you in the arse.

Fellow southwest-ite, join me in the crusade to drive off all the glaswegians invading this forum! Though sucks to hear the weather's as non-winter as it was in the east midlands, a good snow would be great. Maybe come january we'll get it...

^ I did something similar on Sunday and impulsively bought a gram of coke, dealer said he had it so I thought 'fuck it'. I promised myself I would keep in for a wee Christmas day treat, but I have already hoovered it up. Looks like i will need another 'impulsive buy'.
I have the same problem with coke. I have to get some for NYE but if i get it now it will just get demolished. I am too much of a piggy with it.

Last year I bought 2 grams for NYE. Sniffed 1 before I left the house, the other before the bells then bought another 2 after the bells. Most of it was pretty decent fishscale stuff aswell =\

I'm alive! Still just about on the edge of the last 3-FPM hit of the binge, which puts me roughly 5 hours past final dose and still noticably high. Can feel the end coming, but currently I may as well be caffeinated. Maybe a little edge of 3-FPMy ness, maybe not, it's still a slippery bastard so who knows really? Was a really good run while it was going though, just slickly high and rolling across the countryside, luna sequence providing a near perfect sound track for it, bugging everyone I could find on my contact list. Excellent way to travel, I would completely reccomend it if I trusted 3-FPM, but it's just too smooth, too slick, there's no way there isn't a hidden downside lurking ready to bite you in the arse.

Fellow southwest-ite, join me in the crusade to drive off all the glaswegians invading this forum! Though sucks to hear the weather's as non-winter as it was in the east midlands, a good snow would be great. Maybe come january we'll get it...

That downside is the sheer amount of upsides IME - I totally get what you mean though.
I'm yet to find an actual negative aside from the binging when one vapes/IV's - and even then the binging comes from the sheer lack of immediate negatives.
To me, it is the absolute #1 perfect stimulant and I would take it over the purest Cocaine and the most transparent shards of Meth.
I'm keeping a keen eye on the numbers (EC50/binding data) and have been for a while, I'd never seen a compound with such an alluring set of values (DA release: NE release: potency) and I expected a hidden donkey kick but... it is everything I could want and the only reason I'm not on it 24/7 is my current financial situation.

<3

Last year I bought 2 grams for NYE. Sniffed 1 before I left the house, the other before the bells then bought another 2 after the bells. Most of it was pretty decent fishscale stuff aswell =\
The better it is the more you want. Its a double edged sword that one :)

The better it is the more you want. Its a double edged sword that one :)

I've quite often found I don't fiend with good Coke anywhere near as much as the shite stuff.
I don't chase the high anywhere near as much.

<3

I am just a pig with it. The better it is the more i shovel it in. Its a no win situation.

I went into Wolverhampton to do some actual christmas shopping yesterday and came home with another of those turbo powered stones. When I woke at half 3 this morning I just couldnt resist - I love taking stims when your still half asleep as I love the feeling of stimulants forcing your brain awake. I cant believe I brought crack twice in one week tho, regardless of the quality - as pranged as I feel at the moment ill probably be falling asleep again in an hour as it wears off (problem with coke in all forms - duration). I would be better off with some 3fpm as it gets me awake and keeps me awake - i love a 100mgs plate with my morning coffee when I have some but lie most vapers once I start I usually redose for the entire day and it dampens the effect of my ganja at times which I need a good buzz from to get me through todays film selection (AM - The Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers Extended BD and for the matinee showing its the Empire Strikes Back BD, which I have yet to see - as I said, the last time I saw the Star Wars films period was 10 years ago).

t least with the crack I can put it down - the first pipe is always the nicest so on the odd occasion I do have one I never try to chase it by buying more. I had three pipes yesterday, one while I was shopping, one mid afternoon and a little one on the evening just to keep me awake so I could watch a film. Despite being a waste of money I get bored with coke and crack very quickly, a few hits of either and i just get a headache if I try to binge on the stuff. Im probably the only person who would rather have some top notch whizz (UK Sulphate speed, not meth) than a piece of 'flake' grade coke.

I need to order some 3fpm - its been over a month now but my preferred vendor has stopped trading so im currently researching quality reports on the other sites powders

Never heard of crack being sold in Australia. Coke is frightfully expensive here (as are most drugs) $300 + a gram and quite often the quality is shit. I tried some freebase a mate made years ago. It was awesome. Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Had a great night on it but never had it since.

The coke and crack are usually shit, Im sure there good stuff about but I imagine it costs silly money as the shite stuff still goes for £50 a gram. Last time I bothered buying proper powder coke was in Barcelona about 8 years ago. Different story over there tho with the exception of the weed the drugs in Barcelona are pretty top notch and reasonable value as well. Never went near it when I was going to Ibiza tho - IMO its just not a dance drug, even if the clubs let you just snort openly. Coke just doesnt fit in with happy ravey sensibilities, so with no speed on the island I always just stuck to pills.

Yeah coke is no good for dancing. I usually choose acid or mdma for that.I like coke when i am drinking with friends and thats about it. I only do it a couple of times a year. Getting some for NYE as i have a friends 40th on that night and they have hired a cocktail slushie machine for the evening. Tequila sunrise slushies! I will need the coke to stop me from falling over. Makes for an expensive night though.

I know what you mean about needing a pick me up when having a drink, but Im sure I dont need to tell you about Cocaethyline and how much more cardio-toxic it is than either coke or alcohol?

Yep i know about the cardio toxicity. I only do it a couple of times a year so i hope the effects on my health a relatively minor. I am pretty fit and healthy. I surf a lot and eat a reasonably healthy diet. Hopefully it all balances out.

Just racked a line of actually pure shards of meth. The jagged looking shit. Got the energy of an army :)

Nice =D

Did an oral dose when i got back from work. it starting to come up nicely. jiggly legs

^ you on it too Dan mate? PM me a way we can chat not heard from you in a while dude. I got the cheaper stuff from far away. Much better quality the UK stuff must have something else in it judging by the consistency of crushing this stuff and the way it hits the nostrils.

You were right about sniffing, much more functional and speedy feeling than smoking. Smoking for me is very much a head high.

Status
Not open for further replies.