• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like you know what you're doing. ;)
It's not so much the punching as the knowledge that the pain will overwhelm my anger soon enough.
It got much worse as a Junkie given the whole Opi' rage and being rewarded with Smack to remove the pain. However, getting pissed and punching is stupid given I lose all sense of how to punch properly, 6/7 years of MMA/boxing goes out of the window and I just end up fucking mangled. :(

<3

I have been known to mete out the odd punishment beating on sheet building materials, yes. However, I'm too cold and calculating to succumb to acts of passion. No, my rages are carefully planned for maximum effect, minimum pain....

Well fucking la-dee-dah, are we not enough for geeked out Evey? :(

<3

hahahaha don't have a sprouteum you're ace <3

isn't it time eadd had a nudie thread? The Lounge has one not fair.

Sausages. SAUSAGES n hot dog baps :D and wobbly vertical, pink mountains :) ;) :p

Evey

Crystal meth, wine, cider, and diclazepalm. feeling nice. some better benzos and some nos would be nicer. Plus ket ontop

Please let her know I'm asking after her. She's missed around here n hope you both enjoy christmas <3

Evey

I've almost finished the bag. I'll be buying this again. I love this stuff. Only on weekends :) this stuff is bloody ace. Had a bit of baileys but felt it was ruining the affects so stopped.

Evey

Got to 'college' this morning only be to sent home as they have no computers. As I planned to be out all day I was up at 5 so I could get all the housework done, so now I have a free afternoon. Just so happened to pick up 4 bags on the way home complete with a couple of 'one hit kits' from the chemist so a couple of pokes, a run of the smoke has improved my day by about 45%. I have a bag left but It'll get smoked - im not reloading on any works until I get what I need for christmas day.

OK so one in each arm was a bit excessive Im nodding to fuckery now. Just another horse fueled monday, wish it was sunday la, dee da.. thats my fun day etc

Smoked a touch of bud, not feeling the effects of coming off sertraline now. I need a chair that you can properly sink into without your head at a horrible angle...

I've figured 'it' it seems. Drugs are for self reflection n when at their best for reflection about this sordid existence we have. Pure hedonism is unrewarding to the soul.

Probs a pretentious mdma fuelled lurker rambling but I still think it runs true.

All i know is,big upto virtual who has provided countless articles, books n films n general lefty loon and cracking sci fi shenanigans.

Oh n stee: get yaself off the smack mate, u seem like it's worh doin, ucan accomplish anything u want

I've figured 'it' it seems. Drugs are for self reflection n when at their best for reflection about this sordid existence we have. Pure hedonism is unrewarding to the soul.

Probs a pretentious mdma fuelled lurker rambling but I still think it runs true.

All i know is,big upto virtual who has provided countless articles, books n films n general lefty loon and cracking sci fi shenanigans.

Oh n stee: get yaself off the smack mate, u seem like it's worh doin, ucan accomplish anything u want

Ive been on and off it for 10 years, stayed clean for long periods in between but im now on my third full blown relapse and have surrendered to MMT. My docs agreed to start reducing me in January tho and I have a rehab placement waiting at the end so I am more than ready to give it another go. Im just enjoying the last of it while I can, as when I stop I have to stop stop stop and never go near it again, no chipping, no nothing.

Ive been really naughty tho this morning and broken a personal rule by buying some cocaine. I went to get some weed and bumped into a dealer I hadnt seen for ages who was raving about these whites he had - im not too bad for money at the moment so being the impulsive twat I am I brought this pretty big lump of crack of him for 30 quid. Ive had a couple of crumbs of it and pranged isnt the word - im not a fan of cocaine in any form but this is without a doubt the best rock I have ever smoked. I had the pipe over an hour ago and I still dont feel the need for another one yet. This is a one off - I enjoy the effect of cocaine but its just not worth the money under any circumstances considering you can get a gram of MDMA for 10 - 15 quid less. When it comes to straight stims Id rather have decent sulphate speed any day of the week, or the ol' 3 - phenmet 8(

^ I did something similar on Sunday and impulsively bought a gram of coke, dealer said he had it so I thought 'fuck it'. I promised myself I would keep in for a wee Christmas day treat, but I have already hoovered it up. Looks like i will need another 'impulsive buy'.

^ I did something similar on Sunday and impulsively bought a gram of coke, dealer said he had it so I thought 'fuck it'. I promised myself I would keep in for a wee Christmas day treat, but I have already hoovered it up. Looks like i will need another 'impulsive buy'.

Thats me all over. Why do you think my dad has my christmas day kit hidden hehe

Yeah, sounds like a good idea! My folks would never be as understanding.

Fucking balmy on the south coast dan.... horrid. Especially combined with the Phet-sweats......

Need fucking guttering! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.