• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh man too fucked up to be held captive in the house now. Need a fuck. What a predicament in a state like this. Lol

Note to self: don't punch walls, they hurt, they're harder than you'll ever be.

<3

whey, dan the man's back! after trying crack the ither dat, i thunk crystal meth is oretty much thats all thats left on my to di list now. ah except ghb buy ivr had gbl and theyre pretty much the same thing hey?

Yeah they're very similar. i wanna try gbh as well

This thread is awfully quiet lately. No one else fucked up?

I'm pretty twisted now been abusing the yanks on xbox live. Smoked a pile more and now enjoying some chilled beats and weed, debating a bottle of wine but perhaps very unwise given the kidney problems last Sunday night. However after this little binge that will be it until new year. Decisionssss hmm

What game you been playing and beats ya been listening to. got some wicked tunes you might like

Had a nice evening last night, couple of spliffs,0.5 Clonaz and a bag of gear and spent the night playing GTA5, i'd forgotten what a fun game that is especially when chilled to fuck and feeling no pain

News of more dead people. Not good. Going to blast the lot of this and get high, try not to think about it.

Sober one for me tonight with kids. Although, me and the old maw might share a bottle of mulled wine, purchased from Aldi's this afternoon.

Well that's me packed it in. Still got some left but there's no getting anymore high and dont want to be using any more consecutive days, so I'll have to be sensible and bin it before it gets too much, smoke a joint :)

Note to self: don't punch walls, they hurt, they're harder than you'll ever be.

<3

Ahhhh.... now that explains my hand.
I at least know what time I got into a fight with the wall, I just don't have a fekkin' clue why.

<3

After the amount of support that wall brings to your household? You should be ashamed of yourslef Sprout. If it wasn't for that wall, things would certainly start to crumble around you.

*snare snare cymbal*

I live in shame, Mushy sir, I live in shame. :(

<3

Hahaha =D
My hand is a fukkin' mess though, I'm not sure if I've chipped the bone but my middle knuckle is bruised, swollen and with a visible dint in it, the swelling stretches half the length of my hand.

<3

You need to lay your hand flat on the floor then drop a brick on it with the other hand. That'll sort it...

I don't usually do anything remotely masculine but my fucks given approach zero when it comes to smashing up my hands.
It's been a bad habit for years, I'm a complete pacifist but I will wail like fuck on an walls if I get pissed off.
You'd think I'd have learned by now.
I have not learned by now.

<3

I don't usually do anything remotely masculine but my fucks given approach zero when it comes to smashing up my hands.
It's been a bad habit for years, I'm a complete pacifist but I will wail like fuck on an walls if I get pissed off.
You'd think I'd have learned by now.
I have not learned by now.

<3

You need to be more considered in your spontaneous rages. Next time you feel an act of random violence coming on, stop for a minute to knock on the wall. If it sounds hollow, you've likely chosen a stud and plasterboard partition. This is ideal because if carried out with conviction, twatting plasterboard will leave a very satisfying hole in the shape of your fist, head, or foot. Carefully tapping around the area can locate the position of any stud work behind the plasterboard which will impede penetration and fuck you up good style. When you've located a suitable area of hollow board with no studding, or other painful obstructions in the target zone, then you can let 'er fuckin rip!! Smash that bastard to pieces, make it fuckin 'ave it like the bitch whore it is!! If no hollow wall is available, you may have more luck with the doors. Many doors are merely two sheets of plywood and laminate with a cardboard honeycomb filler sandwiched between. These are even more satisfying to batter the shit out of than plasterboard, due to the prevalence of flying splinters - especially if a steel toecap boot is employed..

You sound like you know what you're doing. ;)
It's not so much the punching as the knowledge that the pain will overwhelm my anger soon enough.
It got much worse as a Junkie given the whole Opi' rage and being rewarded with Smack to remove the pain. However, getting pissed and punching is stupid given I lose all sense of how to punch properly, 6/7 years of MMA/boxing goes out of the window and I just end up fucking mangled. :(

<3

Oh where is everyone. It's ace you two being here you're a right laugh but the day I tried this was hoping a fair few would be here :)

Evey

Well fucking la-dee-dah, are we not enough for geeked out Evey? :(

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.