Do you hallucinate on Ecstasy?

• Yes

Votes: 248 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 24.8%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 92 20.4%

• Total voters
I could see outlines of shit better and more color, I wouldn't say hallucinate though. I consider hallu. seeing shit thats not really there.

For some reason I never had much in the way of CEVs, even on high doses, including MDA

On mdma I've had some rainbows in icecubes, small visual distortions, things like that. MDA I've seen some pretty crazy stuff, never been able to try any other psychedelics to compare it to but def had melting object, full hullucinations, people in the room when im alone, ect...

the first time i did a pill it was mad strong and i hallucinated chemical puddles on the ceiling and there was some wierdddd time dialation stuff that went on.

but apart from my first time, now as far as hallucinations go its basically just tunnel vision sometimes or halos around lights...

Usually only when i start coming down after rolling balls. I remember one time after taking three pills I looked at my friend and between my eyes going nuts and it being dark outside his face kept changing and turned into a mix of my other friend and himself. The same night i remember that whenever i closed my eyes there was a bright shade of pink in my vision. I also recall lying in bed with the lights off and clearly seeing my friend messing around by the dresser but when i got up and looked there was nobody there. Last night my friend was giving me a light show with two phones (i know, weak) and when he would swing his arms around it seemed like his arms grew six feet in length cuz the lights were swirling around his body. It was pretty dope

I took 2 red guccis and smoked a ton of weed after a long period of abstinance from both. I tripped out hard. I saw people made of light on the end of photons and it was a different person every time the photon came around during a light show, or rather just a sillohette of light doing somthing different ( ie- riding an atv, snowboard, jogging, always somthing). It blew me away, I remember thinking that i could not possibly even think up such a variety of charchtars so quickly in a sober mind state, and here i could clearly see them. I also saw some scenes playing out on the wall in shadows, a friend with searchlights scanning the tops of her eyes. real fun shit. rolling and smoking pot will always cause me to hallucinate to a slight degree, but i usually really have to focus or meditate or somthing. this was truly incredible. It was fully worth all the time off just for the brief time on.

Never hallucinated on MDMA even at very high doses. MDA however... %)

Yeah I wonder how many of these reports are MDA not MDMA, also I find MDMA and lots of weed can make it easier for your brain to unfocus and hallucinate...

Yes, I hallucinate with MDMA, MDA, and MDE. I've always considering rolling to be a very psychedelic, spiritual experience and could never understand how people take it so lightly as something to have a good time on. MDxx compounds are entactogens("touching within") and are tools just as any other classic psychedelic in the spiritual sense, yet so many people look at ecstasy as a "party drug".

I have geometric multi-colored patterns that move over the walls, floor, everywhere, along with a recurring visual(every roll and every trip, I see this) of many, many, many eyes in spiral formation just as the eyes from the Tool album "Lateralus". I ALWAYS see the eyes when I ingest a psych, and I believe it's due to the most memorable, life-changing experience of my life being completely orchestrated by Tool's 'Lateralus' and 'ÆNEMA', along with Led Zep's 'Houses of the Holy'.

I have visuals from MDMA that I would relate closely to that of a moderate dose of mescaline, while MDA is very much more forward like a high dose of mescaline, and MDE visuals are very similar to the likes of psilocybin.

Maybe I take it too serious, and maybe I'm just lucky to experience visuals with MDxx.

Much love,
stonedandrolling89

I put no.

I do on MDA, sort of, but not MDMA I just get shudder vision which I don't count as hallucinating...

One time I dropped 3 and a half pills, a few hours later I had a couple hallucinations, I saw Jesus meditating in front of me, and then i thought the chair had jaws and was trying to eat me, it was hilarious :)

Yeah i often hallucinate on my third if its been a hell good one lol, i remember after skool way back i sampled one on a wednesday arvo, then took another at 7 oklok and then another one at 10 and i was sittin in my room watching sum kid ride his bike up and down my curtains lol

Not on MDMA, I do get some mild visual distortions and on color shifting on occasion or when there is MDA in the pill but never hallucinations like seeing a baby walking on the ceilling

Oh man, one time I was rolling balls with some buddies, and I turn to one of them to ask to change the song. As I turn, I swear he looked just like another friend of mine, and I call out the other guy's name instead. So he looks at me in confusion. that was a trippy moment.

it seems more like you are looking through a stain glass window, where as on L you are looking at neon electric lights. On mescaline it's more of a pastel picture painting, and shrooms are like a cartoon.

good description. yea colors are definitely enhanced on acid..and on a good dose, they're everywhere... =)

I don't know if I can speak for the masses on this one though because of all the acid I've done over time. Lets just say I've done enough acid that every time I smoke weed I get full blown LSD visuals. I used to have that post trip visual shit or whatever its called. But yes I have hallucinated on MDMA.

same here. just me focusing on these letters makes them wiggle around the page..speed does that to me now as well. mdma is a much more mystical and dreamlike experience than it used to be. the pixely vision is awesome and there's a definite psychedelic vibe to it that i didn't pick up on before...

never hallucinations like seeing a baby walking on the ceilling

Nah man i have experienced these b4 so have others and these are pills that have been tested and are mainly MDMA and have absolutely no acid in them. The hallucinations arnt like full on overwhelming there just like little pictures man almost stick figures as such just in one little part of your vision. No zombies attacking ur brain but just little pictures or minor hallucinations which can be achieved on MDMA man.

Ask anyone whos almost O.D'd on ecstasy by itself (over-dehydration which leads to too high body heat, or over consumption of water hyponatremia) when the body starts to shut down in these situation the MDMA often can trigger visuals as such moments before the concious is lost.

On another note, i myself have never had any colour hallucinations you speak of like a change in environment colour. I know lots of my friends have though so im devo i dont no what its like :(

Took half a gram of pure mdma over the course of 5 hours, made it hard for me to tell my friends apart in the blacklight. Problem is it gets hard to remember anything on that much molly.

^
Thats a lot of molly

Ive taken these Tan Stars that are going around 3 times now. First 2 rolls were amazing! 3rd roll was amazing for the first 5 hours or so and then my friends and I hit a point where none of us we talking/moving and we were all tripping our faces off. Crazy demons, lights going though people, weird cracking noises even though techno was still bumpin, shadows were moving and everything was spotted. Oh yea and none of us could pee. That was prob the worst part about it.

Ive read about the pills and I know they aren't pipes... Maybe we took a bit too much?

When I smoke a little weed during the comedown, things tend to get trippy. I once stood in front of an imaginary water fountain filling up my bottle for about 10 or 15 seconds.

Yes sometimes my mind opened windows to things and it can play tricks on you ,like straight forward if you don't control It