Do you hallucinate on Ecstasy?

• Yes

Votes: 248 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 24.8%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 92 20.4%

• Total voters
I hallucinate, but only when i smoke a lot of weed during my roll. I've hallucinated twice while rolling; he first time was great, the second time was ridiculous.

The first time I was at a roll party and we had a sick $400 laser light that moved to the beat of the music and a fog machine. The smoke moving through these lasers was unbelievably majestic, its like the smoke and lights were telling a story. Every now and then the fog machine would let out small puffs of smoke and it would seem like the smoke was super complex and intricate all while maintaining its beauty. When the laser light was pointing its laser onto the floor, i saw a sea of green covering the ground and all the lasers hitting the floor were small horses running back and forth to the beat of the music.

The second time was at the Electric Daisy Carnival. I was two pills deep right as deadmau5 came on, my friends and I shared a huge joint between the three of us. Not long after that, I was floored, lost my sense of reality and all that. Deadmau5's visuals were indescribable, he had squares going into and out of other squares and shit, i was completely mindfucked. I would look at the crowd in front of me and i would see them as slow moving waves, kinda like people jumping up and down in slow motion. After a while, his music got too intense for me so we went and sat in the stands. I looked at the crowd on the other side of the coliseum and they were morphed into large multi-colored blobs moving through each other just like germs and cells would on a microscopic level.

Both times I really enjoyed my hallucinations. Its definitely what makes ecstasy that much more magical

Wow, this threads been brought back from the dead a few times :)

I can't say I've ever seen anything other than little light flashes in my peripheral vision. But it's a perception of reality shift that's as good as a trip for me. It's why I like being mashed.

I do remember one time coming up and just staring at this girls studded dog collar. Couldn't stop staring at the way the lights in the club were flickering off it. Everyone was like...are you OK man....'YEEEEAAAHHHH I'm fiiiiine' It was such a warm come up, like being in a womb. :)

I tend to get intricate CEV's, but rarely do I get any real "hallucinations" when rolling. Just some waviness in nature.

I get really intense CEV's and if I binge and do it two nights in a row the second night I'm always tweaked out and hallucinate. I've since learned and now space everything out.

I've seen humans (not just outlines...full color humans) sitting on my couch talking to me and the last time it happened I was in bed and there was a long line of people just walking out of my bathroom, stopping at my bed to look at me, and then just walking past for the next person to walk up. It's freaked me out before but I tend to just go along with it as I know it'll eventually pass.

in a way yes. your not going to see stuff like youd see on shrooms or acid but for example colors are brighter and sharper when on E thats pretty much the only way it effects your vision. if its REALLY powerful you might see lil tiny black spots like when you get up fast and get bad head rush? kinda like that but i doubt youll even see that

I combined MDMA with weed the other day and the pages in my notebook were changing color from green to purple to blue. I was also getting audio hallucinations such as hearing "Star Guitar" being played over "Shine Shine" even though only the latter was playing.