Do you hallucinate on Ecstasy?

• Yes

Votes: 248 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 24.8%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 92 20.4%

• Total voters
Lots of closed eye visuals... fractals and that... but no Open Eye Visuals... IME.. just maybe more vivid colors

if i have smoked a fare bit of weed and taken like 2 or more pills, towards the end of the night ill get lots of closed eye visuals and see sum pretty trippy colours and shadows

I get CEVs, major and minor hallucinations towards the tail end of large doses (500mg+ over a night). The only major hallucinations I've had from MDMA alone were the room enveloping me in a "sunflower-seed" pattern of egyptian eyes. The eyes were blue and emitted green lazers.

My friend has seen some crazy shit off 3 clean pils before. He has an amazing imagination too so it probably affected him stronger in that way.

MDMA hallucinations are very unlike LSD. Face-morphing and seeing people walk in doors when there's nooone are the most common ime. They're more realistic (they can fool you sometimes), when you're really fucked they generally seem to involve a lot of blues and green.

I get em mainly when its dark. For me they feel more like 'my pattern recognition software' isn't working properly, rather than full on hallucinations.

I get things like thinking there is a car in front of me, so i go around it, then i look back and there was no car.

Nope!

The only way MDMA affects me in the vision department are pupil dilation, and nystagmus.

When I take quite a lot like 400+ mg MDMA then I hallucinate. I enjoy it. Ive seen people with tribal patterns on their faces and sort of whiskers (im pretty sure it wasnt rave paint). Also after taking pills with a high MDA content I could see light trails and lots of shapes when I closed my eyes. I dropped my water top and stood there for 5 minutes trying to grab a bottle top on the floor that wasnt there. Amateur.

i've had plenty of hallucinations on clean pills (usually when taking 3, 4 or more) like seeing people's heads move and talk/laugh when in fact they were sleeping, seeing my friend in a green shirt go by and going after him then realizing that there's no one wearing a green shirt nearby, colorful CEVs, ...
when you throw mda into the mix it gets really wild: seeing tiled stairs all over what is supposed to be grass, burning hills in the distance where it fact was flat land, seeing blood pumping through the veins of the clouds (wtf?!?), really crazy CEVs and of course the ominous shadow people.

Ive had Very intense hallucinations off clean MDMA pills, tribal paint, whiskers, deamons, everyone at the rave hugging :)D ) This usually happens when i take 5+ pills. I believe that 10% of the MDMA is converted into MDA as your body metabolises it?

God i need to get hold of MDA....

:)

I hallucinated on my first time. e.g friend's face appeared green for a second and thought i was looking at myself in a mirror in a toilet cubicle where in fact there was no mirror! Ever since, i have not hallucinated just nice visuals. I think MDA is more hallucinogenic than MDMA in which case i consider a mix of MDA + MDMA to be superb!

Link_S said:
On the hangover my hppd goes haywire. Static gets about 20x worse and flashes bright colours/random colour splodges. Kinda cool untill it makes you feel sickly

yeah same here. fuckin annoying ass static vision grrrr

ive hallucinated twice now, my first time i saw a persons face morph into what looked like a donkey head, musical notes were left over in lightshow trails and patterns squiggle across peoples shirts after a light passes over them.. my second time was more mild, people faces were very dark, eyes looked like they had vertical slits like a snakes, faces sometimes looked like skulls.

I took 2 and a half,smoked some kill, and ended up walking around the neighborhood with my friend.The visuals were comparable to my first shroom trip.By the time I got past his neighbors mailbox I saw a 3d rabit, houses were fucking getting huge then minature, I thought I saw a car come toward us and i tackeled my friend so we wouldnt get hit, i finally sceamed, "are wew fucking in Arizona.He saw weird things too.

I never hallucinated on MDMA. The only visual effect I get from it is that the outside world looks like a somewhat photoshopped picture. Hard to explain but I beleive most people see that way when on E.

I get CEVs though. Mostly faces and color vortexes

Black said:
i've had plenty of hallucinations on clean pills (usually when taking 3, 4 or more) like seeing people's heads move and talk/laugh when in fact they were sleeping, seeing my friend in a green shirt go by and going after him then realizing that there's no one wearing a green shirt nearby, colorful CEVs, ...
when you throw mda into the mix it gets really wild: seeing tiled stairs all over what is supposed to be grass, burning hills in the distance where it fact was flat land, seeing blood pumping through the veins of the clouds (wtf?!?), really crazy CEVs and of course the ominous shadow people.

ahhh yes those shadow people...
i wonder if its from mda or pills cut with speed tho
i have 4 leftover pills that made me trip like no other
and im really debating whether or not to take them
because if they have speed i dont want them.

yeah, on pills the once

most likely traces of MDA in your equipment
not full on trips, just things seem to morph

its funny

i think you should have added another option to the poll....

hallucinate? no. visuals? yes, indeed!

Have straight up thought i was at work while i was at home partying, called my wife by my bosses name, and tried to start sanding my cofee table......A Long time ago i learned not to mix red and yellow pills :)

With pills cut with something yes. Even relatively pure pills I've gotten minor 'eye glasses' or 'hazy eyes' or 'shifty face' phenomenon.

Speedy pills have given me the most 'foggy haze' in the environment...where everything is brighter or grayish to a certain extent.

And looking in the mirror at my face...I can manifest evil or overjoyed faces...it's really crazy sometimes!!

And looking at people's faces...they shift and change. Especially in the dark...where your mind can't quite see...but it makes up for it by manifesting stuff!

Pretty awesome...but I could almost scare the crap outta myself making demonic faces at myself...in a friends bathroom at 2 AM in pitch dark!

Yikes!