Do you hallucinate on Ecstasy?

• Yes

Votes: 248 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 24.8%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 92 20.4%

• Total voters
I see slight changes. On a high dose of MDMA in a dark environment I saw what I thought was a hat and sunglasses on a mate of mine, but he was wearing nothing.

Eye wiggles can sometimes seem to be hallucinations, like when you are in an environment with lots of cool lights and they wiggle around...But it always feels more "Real" and "Grounded" Than an actual hallucination.

For me that's about it.

holy crap is your name Claire by any chance?.. i have a mate who see's sunglasses nearly EVERY fucking time i do mdma with her..

Yes, i definantly hallucinate while rolling mostly on the come down when ive been up for a long time, not sleeping maes my brain go crazy

after taking 4 differnt kinds of pills and coming down at about 6 in the morning my good friend had flourscent green stripes all over her face though obviously there was nothing there
and a statue of an elephant a friend of mine had in her room looked at me and had glowing red eyes,

i was on a ride at a fair, and i looked to my right and there was a huge mexican man and i looked to my left and the huge mexican man was there agian for a few seconds then i blinked and my friend was there agian
weirdest thing ive ever seen..

oh yeah and i have this picture of elmo on my phone, and i looked at it for a long time while i was peaking and i was listening to a really good song and the elmo was singing along to it and dancing

weird...

Well last night after i took a pill a fixed lamp was swaying from the roof and the TV was a triangle

but i had some LSD and 3 pills the night before so it might have just been that the pill brought back some of that.

i had quite mild hallucinations last week i took about 300mg of molly and a couple of BZP pills. i couldnt see the letters on my keyboard or on my phone, lots of trials from lights and had difficulty focusing on any thing bright. was quite fun tho!

In all honesty.. when i close my eyes, me and my girlfriend were making out, my eyes are closed but my vision is filled with a black and white pinwheel, and the 3 small characters from "Tim Burtons: The Nightmare Before Christmas" *you know the witch, skeleton and devil kids?* just walking on the spot.. this goes on for almost 4 minutes before i have to stop my girlfriend cause i just clued in that it shouldnt be happeneing.. then again, mine wasnt pure e... and i was on that stuff for 72 hours off 2 pills.. no idea what it was but it was amazing to say the least.

I get CEV's all the time, pretty much off any drug. But just the other night i tested what were aparently top notch rolls, they came up the goods, straight to black, but after a minute or so there was a definate green tinge all round the outside indicating 2C-B or similar. I wasnt really sure what this would feel like. But as i started coming up it was the most amazing thing ever, it almost felt like i was starting to candy flip, everything was vibrant, colours were slightly blurred and soft. My eyes were just going nuts, couldnt focus on anything, little trails everywhere, straaange head space. This all stopped after about an hour, but wow, definately the best come up i ever had.

No,

If you Halucinate on E, its not E :)
MDMA has no Halucinetic properties alone, mix with what you mix it with no, but the thread didnt stipulate mixing.

After 5 pills and smoking weed i have had unbelievable open eye visuals - standing outside on a clear night looking up at the stars, they all star moving abount the sky like fireflys, then turned into fireworks, then the sky began rapidly flashing different colours (purple, green, blue . . . etc. all bright vidid colours) while four large stars appered in a square formation, started spinning, faster and faster, round a large diamond then everything exploded into a large white flash and the sky was normal again.It all seemed like something out of a sega game!

Have hallucinated other times also but that is the one i remember the best.

^^ Do you not hallucinate after taking MDMA due to approx 10% changing into MDA inside the body so if enough MDMA is taken then a greater amount of MDA builds up in the blood which does cause hallucinations. I recall reading this somewhere.

explain why people hallucinate on MDMA or on E then?

MDMA is MDMA no halucination on it, when i say MDMA i mean pure, we all know you cant get 100% pure MDMA ok, but im stating the pill with the least amount of shit in them ( http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=13551 ) take it alone, with nothing else, you will NOT halucinate. Key word " ALONE".

E is E, meaning it can be from the shittiest pill in the world to the worst meht bombs you have even seen, that beeing said the chemicals in "E" are more vagrant, more variables, Meth, Mcpp, Ketamine, etc etc the list goes on. Now on those chemicals you CAN Halucinate. I took 2 Mushrooms ( http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=14024 ) with smoking weed, i was seeing faces on the shower curtains, some paterns on the floor, chairs, anything, i was fucked up.

I smoked weed with the 3d Diamonds, and no sutch things happened.
So, You can Halucinate on "E" but not on MDMA

i never hallucinate off one, but whenever i drop two i start seeing some shit.

it's not strong hallucinations, its more of minor confusion or something.

you know those little circular air fresheners that connect to your car's vents? yeah, hah, i took 3 that night and i was looking at it and what i saw was fucking hilarious. it had googly eyes on it and it had a mouth and it looked like it was going "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" XDDD.

I've also seen glasses on people but i guess that's something common to see due to the shadows around the eyes.

one night when i double dropped and took another one when i was peaking and another one a half hour after that one the whole environment changed....my walls turned to wood and (i have two windows on my room) the curtains changed to stage curtains and i thought i was on a stage and (for some reason i tend to forget a lot of things when i roll) my friends were talking to me and i forgot what i was going to say and i was like, "umm, what's my line again?" because how i thought i was on a stage. xD Also, on the same night, i looked at my friend and right before my eyes her face completely distorted into someone different....her face got really elongated and her nose got really big and she somewhat looked like a demon and everytime it would happen i would freak the fuck out (even though i knew that it was her) but than it would go back to normal....it kept doing this repeatedly.

hallucinations of X are the best...i love them.

ya iv had sum. after a yellow asterick i could see colorful light patterns that moved to the music on flat surfaces like walls and tables

ive some pretty cool hallucinations off mdma pills.
if ive had like 5-6 in a night then come home n smoke a billy sometimes have some crazy trips.
like if i stare at a mate his whole face sorta changes n looks liek someone else for abit.

Mildly off some MDA containing pills. Just color enhancement, though the time I ate the red TT's I was out of it and would stare at a wall and feel like the room became a tunnel. The MDA pills give me more of a trip mindset than visuals. I'm just out of it and have free-associative thought patterns. That's about it though.

When i look at lights, particularly christmas lights, i get very transfixed and euphoric. I sometimes get tears in my eyes and they well up and make everything look fuzzy, which i love. If im rolling hard i cant read any kind of text on anything, and everything looks somewhat "warm" to me.

mdma doesnt make u hallucinate i dont think its the other things in the pills like mda i think is the thing that gives u actual visuals iv seen alota things iv seen my mate doin backflips on a couch at half 6 in the mornin iv had sum pretty good closed eye visuals aswel i think its mdea that causes closed eye visuals i must say tho al these trips iv had were like 2yr ago pills nowaday are not the same last time i tripped was off a g od mdma at creamfields 07 and at a rave probly early 08 where id eaten sum dodgy pills didnt do anythin then after got hold of a pill which seemed to b like hieroglyphics on it an that blew my head off no idea what was in it

also i only tripped after eatin more than 3 good pills an smokin shitloads of weed which will help if uv eaten sumet a bit trippy to make the effects stronger