Votes: 248 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 24.8%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 92 20.4%

• Total voters
^ yeap

I guess the closest to hallucinations I get is them "eye wiggles"

especially when going from the darkness of the rave main floor to the brighter hallways, gets pretty blurry.

Let's see...I'm 150 pounds and took two pills (speckled Blue Buddhas)over the course of 3 hours.
Well, I've only rolled once, but during that time I had a lot of open eye visuals.
We were doing lightshows and on all of the glowsticks I saw words that I couldn't quite focus on, and then the entire ceiling was covered with hundreds of different words (none of which I could focus on).
The moon turned red and there was this odd red mist outside.
One friend was laying down on some carpet and his face started to meld into the carpet.
These were all on the same level as mushroom hallucinations. However, none of the people with me (who took identical amounts, if not more) experienced any hallucinations. I thought it was kind of cool : D

Last edited:
errmm seen
snakes,dead bodies,crawling hands,groups of people,men with guns running at me... lot's more too

may sound scary but it's not.. thats the brilliant thing about mdma hallucinations

if you wana see shit on mandy i would sugest looking at dark shapes in shadows, where there is limited light source during the end stages of a night rolling.

For me, there isn't a particularly high correlation between number of pills consumed and hallucinations...though granted there is some correlation.

Examples: White loveheats in the UK. Tested as clean MDMA pills. In the Netherlands section of PR several Dutch folk claim to have had them tested at 85mg MDMA. This fees about right to me. 8 of these over a 6 hr period gives me next to no hallucinations. This all changes if I smoke weed or sniff poppers.
The latter has made me see tribal patterns on peoples skin that I thought were tattoos. I try not to mix the 2 so much nowadays as the intensity of the experiences can be quite frightening if you do a lot of both (or even a lot of E with a small amount of poppers TBH).

In contrast, I was in Prague a few years ago and took 1.5 white Motorolla pills in a club and the hallucinations were very intense. The pill was very smacky. ie I just wanted to sit down and not move. Memory loss was strong so some of the hallucinations are hard to remember but I recall my vision being very grainy for one thing. A central aspect was seeing the faces of people I knew on individuals in the club. I'd look at the MC and see my brother (though I knew it wasnt him). Then as I'd walk past people, they would take on the appearance of my friends.

iunno if it counts as hallucinating but sometimes i see abstract images for brief periods of time.

only at raves tho...

Trippin

Visuals on MDMA, yes. The visuals were very much like LSD patterning. The kaleidoscopic trippy shit you get on L. The only difference that I see is that it seems more like you are looking through a stain glass window, where as on L you are looking at neon electric lights. On mescaline it's more of a pastel picture painting, and shrooms are like a cartoon. Each time I've taken 5 pills over the course of a night I have had visuals by the time it was all said and done. I don't know if I can speak for the masses on this one though because of all the acid I've done over time. Lets just say I've done enough acid that every time I smoke weed I get full blown LSD visuals. I used to have that post trip visual shit or whatever its called. But yes I have hallucinated on MDMA.

Sometimes, after a night of alot of pills and were still up the by the morning sitting around talking like retarded, i sometime get visuals but thats also from lack of sleep.

i had full similar to lsd hallucinations, but these weren't ecstasy as we found out the day after, 5 toyotas which contained dmx fo sho. What did i see ? Shit the trip was so crazy and massive. We saw from my home window ilike full story of a guy who were doing something at the balcony, the end of the story was that he jumped off from 14th floor or smt. My friend were lying on the ground at first i couldnt see him, coz he was excatly the pattern of my carpet :D. Blood writings in the walls , i live in the 8th floor, and pass my window, there were people walking by and limos were driving by. When i played fifa then all the players were with
heavy armor medieval knights, i just couldnt read anything from the websites, all the letters were like moving and flying in the screen. There were so many things, a my friend who got back from the kitchen in the living room, was at first a very tall and old lady, then he changed back. Thats it :D

I sometimes get visuals if i haven't had enough sleep

I've seen peoples shadows as dogs, and cars turning into cakes among other things.

I sometimes think i see quick flashes of things that aren't really there.

When i finally got clean pills for the first time, which were aparently a mix of MDMA/MDA, it was absolutely mildly visual. People faces shadowed when they shouldn't have been, objects around the room would have shadows which had to have been made from light sources that weren't there.

Obviously nothing major that you would see on traditional psychs but stil mildly visual none the less.

One time I took a nice big blue sort of pyramid shaped E. I stepped outside in my yard and it looked like each star had it's own purple jellyfish raining down from it. Raining purple jellyfish! Man it was beautiful. I keep hoping for something like that again but it hasn't happened yet.

I usually get minor ones like geometrical patterns and what looks like millions of tiny insects crawling around, but only one time I was so wrecked on X that full "misty" figures of people would appear and dissipate and my fiancee would not see them...there was a friend who wasn't there, a black guy in 1800's clothes and a floating stick or rod that looked so real but wasn't there. I've wanted to get those style of visuals back..but I only get the patterns now.

Like I've read in many places, there is a difference between hallucinations and Visual Distortions. When ever I roll shit always gets really colorful and sometimes if I smoke weed with it I see a lot of crazy colors. But I am not hallucinating though and you can easily tell what is real.

FM

Not really. Everything has a pixely glow to it, but that's what mdma does.

I had some serious hallucinations (seeing the sun rise and set a couple times while I was outside at like 11 pm; I thought my friends tiny white dog was a polar bear), but I think those pills had a lot of K in them too so I don't really know.

I 'd have to say yes , while its rare I doesnt happen simailrly to LSD. LIke watching a tv with eyes shut, kalidescopic patterns on mind screen.
Some of the greatest visuals had been from MDMA experiences.
Then again due to not testing every pill it might have to do with being MDA or MMDA as opposed to just MDMA.

In low light, I have and do (usually a couple hours in).. my bedroom especially! I'll get masking on people, often Arabesque geometric patterns and sometimes these textures like someone's skin has rows and rows of pearls laid out on its surface. Sometimes I get these ornamental patterns on objects... it seems to mostly happen when there's a good amount of flat surface to begin with. White light seems to work the best, kept down low. Colored light, not so much.

I really think it has something to do with your brain's auto-complete function going a bit wacky when you're under the influence: my brain has always done that (example: when driving and looking at street signs from afar, I'll make out the letters partially and my brain will assume the rest... I'll see just enough and my mind will make the leap before I can perceive what is really there) so I'm not surprised that I get visuals like I do because my mind's alwys racing, trying to categorize what data comes in. This is kind of amusing: the last time I rolled, I got pissed off at one point because I saw a small hole at the big toe of my left stocking (not huge, but clear enough to see red polish sticking out from black hose) so I took them off. When I was getting dressed earlier that night, I was concerned that maybe my toenails were getting a bit long to be wearing $40 hosiery so it was a back-of-the-mind minor worry... Next morning? No hole, my brain had imagined it! Happy girl.

The same night, I leaned back and felt something small and hard on the floor under my hand. I picked it up and started at it for a good 30 seconds, trying to figure out what it was and it was comical, I could feel my brain going through its catalog of "it is X! no? okay, it's Y!" and seeing it change shape and size in my fingers until I realized it was a large rhinestone another person at the party had had glued on as part of her makeup. After that it was a teardrop rhinestone, and only a teardrop rhinestone from that point forth! It was really amusing to "see" my brain working like that, guessing and guessing until I managed to quiet my thoughts and let my eyes work on their own, without assumption.