• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[DMT Subthread] Entity / Alien / Machine Elf Contact

after reading this, im making it my goal for next pay to buy some dmt containing bark and do an extraction, this shit seems fucked.

Anyone who's experienced contact highs knows that the stuff that happens inside us isn't necessarily limited to our own minds.

So you are saying that some independent intelligence which exists and has power in the physical realm contacts you ?

Why you ?

What did it tell you ?

How do you explain this then ?

Or you just don't bother?

Which I am happy to accept, enough has passed through my mind to know we know little or nothing of supposed reality.

zophen said:
So you are saying that some independent intelligence which exists and has power in the physical realm contacts you ?
That would be my interpretation of events, yes.
Why you ?
I only know that it was intentional.
What did it tell you ?
Communication is difficult enough with other humans, who sort of share a frame of reference. It is far more difficult with a supposedly non-human, especially because I'm used to verbal exchanges.
This is a combination of empathy en telepathy, which probably means something entirely different to anyone you talk to.
So I only pick up a fraction of the attempted information exchange, and trying to communicate the things I more or less understand with other people is even more difficult for several reasons, one of which is the fact that most people will probably think I'm insane. =D
As I'm just an unknown person on a druggie forum I don't have that problem here, but in the "real" world I'm more than hesitant to tell people about this.

Some stuff I can share: It's ancient, ancient enough to considers humans "new-ish".
It feels friendly towards us, and especially so to some like me (maybe it's my after-shave).
It works towards a *goal* (beyond my understanding), which is also the reason it exists, of perhaps the reason it believes it exists.
It likes to communicate=exchange information/energy with me and others, and claims it can do so at the same time, i.e. it isn't limited to one point in space/time.

How do you explain this then?
Before I experienced this I had everything in my lovely little universe nicely and neatly explained.
Now the universe at large is without ending, and I hardly understand anything.
I've never been able to get it back into that little box.
I don't think I would want to.
CuriousButAfraidToAsk said:
Are you stupid enough to believe that that entity is....God?
No. =D

I can believe that others (without +4 experiences perhaps?) would make such an interpretation.
These type of beings, for what I've seen, are extremely powerful, especially on psychic and mental levels.
I can even believe that there could be entities out there that would intentionally abuse people in that manner.
Rumor has it that things like that have happened in the past.

I just smoked about 75mg's of DMT 20ish minutes ago and I might have found it to be less effective than smoking around 20 or 30mg's. Right after taking the third toke and finishing the bowl (three tokes in a row, no space except to hold the smoke between each) everything got extremely active but then it knocked me out completely for a few minutes and when I came to again things were back to about the level that 30mg smoked puts me at. The after effects wore off much more quickly though and I was about completely back to baseline within 13 or so minutes after the first toke. Anybody else have this happen?

^ yep unpredictability seems to be DMTs forte IMO.

I tend to feel it chooses what you get rather than you choosing the dose and getting what you expect, typical of the classier psychedelics really though I suppose.

but in the "real" world I'm more than hesitant to tell people about this.

Hmmm not bad thinking really. *note to self, stop telling middle class squares about wild and wondorous wayfaring to the stars etc* :)

I have come to the simple conclusion that the entitys that I have come in contact with through my use of psychedelics are latent fragments of my unconscious psyche
i believe this.

but i also belive in independent entities that we can percieve and certain moments in our life.
I have seen entities that were probably manifiestations of my own psyche,,,but i have also seen (rarely) entities that are in no way part of my own psyche/unconsciious.

He only problem is that there is really no way to tell which is which.

I also have learned that entities communicate thru images and telepathy.
If they were Part of our human ming wouldnt they communicate in our language? jst some thioughts

This is why people are so dangerous. Because they're always right.

*wanders about harmlessly*
grin.gif

Illusion, interesting comments....

I was going to say the difficulty with the psychedelic experience is being able to see clearly....at least for me there are many times where things become chaotic, clouded, frenetic....this is part of the beautiful energy of the psych exp, but it also detracts from being able to 'peer closely at' the entities (so to speak).

It may be the case that there are independent entities (it is at least conceptually possible), but it also may be the case that we have no idea how to tell (the old epistemic/metaphysical split argument).

At this point, I'm willing to place my bets on there not being independent entities and those entities just being manifestations of one's own mind. This not an atttempt to reduce the power of the experience or the untold complexity of the entities...

I'm thinking about something right now that is changing my views...that is if you account for the possibility of synaptic connections in one's mind, you come up with a VERY LARGE number (a 10 with 16 zero's after it). In this possibility for untold connections and patterns exists the possibility for complex and CONSCIOUS entities within one's very brain (well, we know at least the actuality for one complex entity, namely you, exists).

Why can't there be other entities housed in the hardwires of your brain?

I haven't had the time to look through this thread, yet I have some input.

Our reality is the input we get from our senses. Hence the realities among different groups of people can be drastically different. Although there seems to be one consensus on a "reality" I don't believe it is all there is because we lack the ability to observe through our senses many things in the universe. Much like someone with a what we determine to be a mental illness can be attacked by bears daily, that others cannot perceive, it is his reality and therefore reality is subjective.

I believe any encounter on a psychoactive is as real as the orange juice I drink for breakfast.

I have thinking about this some more.. and believe that psychedelics open parts of our brain's sunconscious to the point where it senses that there is more than just the physical world (time and space), that there are additional dimensions out there where physics do not apply. Our visions is the brain's best portrayal of this sensory input.

I think that the subconscious is involved because the messages that these trips provide are so deeply personal, yet so apt, and they normally contain solutions that we would have arrived at if we could truly be honest with ourselves.

^ I agree with most of what you said, except the part about opening us up to 'more than just the physical world.' Why do you need to posit that? Its unnecessary. The physical world entails consciousness (consciousness is just a biological process that neurons tend to produce given the right organization and nutrients).

It seems to me that the physical world entails enough mystery as is to account for the phenomena encountered whilst under a psychedelic. This would be something like an argument from parsimony...we already have the physical world, we know it exists, we know consciousness is entailed in the physical world: so, why do we need to posit some 'other dimension' or anything similar?

terrapintraveler said:
First, there is this place (I almost made a new thread about it) that a few of us have coined the 'digital place' or as someone else put it 'the matrix.' Three of us have all had negative experiences based SOLELY in this place...and NONE of us had talked about ANY negative experiences before these conversations...so we experienced the same thing in the same place around the same time...without influencing each other...
One possible explanation for such phenomena: I think I may have mentioned this before on BL, but there is in the western occult tradition the concept of egregores. Now the general idea is that egregors are "entities", but really they can take any shape. Perhaps this "digital place" was unintentionally created through someone's pain, be they one of you or not, and you all accessed it through an indirect trigger.

Just a theory.

DMT attaches to HT receptors and excites postsynaptic receptors in a specific way (ie you're trippin' dude!). If the DMT state can be recreated through complex electro-therapy (if...if!!!), then there is nothing intrinsically special about the DMT molecule.

It confirms the intuition that it is just a vehicle. It is no spirit if electricity can do the same thing.

Or isn't it?

DMT attaches to HT receptors and excites postsynaptic receptors in a specific way (ie you're trippin' dude!)

LMAO! I love the way you put it, S_S =D

egor said:
I have come to the simple conclusion that the entitys that I have come in contact with through my use of psychedelics are latent fragments of my unconscious psyche, brought to the surface by ego disolution. It was the answer that makes the most sense to me, so I ran with it.

Perhaps it's more likely that we are the latent fragments and occupy our minds processing far less than the other entities. Naturally, our experience seems uninterrupted as the steps naturally order themselves cohesively since we've no awareness of the consciousness occuring during the gap. DMT Allows for consciousness of the gap.

Yes DMT encounters are real. I got engaged to my DMT entity after a whirlwind romance and we are to marry in October.

Ismene said:
Yes DMT encounters are real. I got engaged to my DMT entity after a whirlwind romance and we are to marry in October.
That's just ,uhh, ahem, choke, sooo <3 romantic. I mean, if I had a vagina, I'd be like all damp n shit =D .

Ismene said:

I could never deal with that. The entity could TOTALLY cheat on you in another dimension and you would never find out! Maybe that's just a playa entity, with spouses and children throughout the cosmos. I wonder if there is a multiverse edition of the Maury Povich Show where one could sort these things out. Wait, are DMT entities immune to lie detectors and DNA tests? Do they even have DNA? Nope, I couldn't deal with it... Your DMT fiancé is a total slut =P

I posted once about nick sand thoughts on DMT, he pretty much sums it all up, its entirely up to you!