• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[DMT Subthread] Entity / Alien / Machine Elf Contact

perhaps we are the dreams and thoughts of the godhead, so it may experiance itself entirley...

but because we (the thoughts and dreams) experiance our own (thoughts,dreams,worlds in our minds) they too become real and the chain is infininte.

or maybe i'm just high =D

Chuck Norris said:
How do you prove the existence of immaterial things.? Good luck trying to capture a ghost in a glass test tube.
"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

-Bill Hicks

We are figments of our OWN imagination. And we are all the same person. I/we are extremely schizophrenic.

Take some mushrooms and squegee your third fucking eye....:)- More Hicks...

Reading over this thread brings a smile to my face :)

This spring was quite astonishing in terms of spiritual openness and psychedelic power - I know few other people on and off this board experienced a strong spring (2007) -

Now I am nesting like a little mole under the leaves! :)

peace and love Bluelight,
S_S

Yep there was a definte weird resonance to the early parts of this year, a subtle magic. Well, I felt it at least....lets aim for completely breaking open the head this time, shall we?

willow11 said:
Yep there was a definte weird resonance to the early parts of this year, a subtle magic. Well, I felt it at least....lets aim for completely breaking open the head this time, shall we?

what do you mean by that, in detail?

Spring brought several events that made me quite hopeful, but the summer ended up being a total emotional trainwreck. Can we get longer lasting magic this time? :)

Arzi said:
what do you mean by that, in detail?

I felt that, in regards to my existence and Bluelight and my explorations of drugs, things seemed to be clicking; fitting perfectly together. There seemed to be a definite feel amongst humans that I was around and communicating with on Bluelight- a bubbly joyous feeling. In Australia (my country) it was midsummer and into autumn, and I experienced a great deal of synchroncities that were subtle yet pervasive. A great deal of deja vu etc... which I felt reflected back in many chats and whatnots I was having with other people.

Thats about as much detail as would make sense I guess. :)

Bercilak said:
Spring brought several events that made me quite hopeful, but the summer ended up being a total emotional trainwreck. Can we get longer lasting magic this time? :)

I agree with this completely. Although the end of summer and early fall were the worst for me. That has been due to my own silliness however.

The past year and a half has been amazing for me

I met my first entity last night on my highest DMT dose yet..
It was telling me things, unfortunately I can't remember hardly a thing of it
Will have to return..

how exactly does the communication with the dmt-entities go?

I haven't had any encounter with them yet... but anyway...

What makes people think they are not constructions of our mind, hallucinations,...?

How can you communicate with them? Can you for example give them a large number and 'ask them' to factorize it in prime numbers, which will prove that they are autonomous intelligent entities, and not hallucinations? Or can you perform other tests to prove that they are 'real'?

I have no experience, but a lot of people say that they can hear a clicking sound which is magically understood. I suppose they could simply speak to you...or sometimes you just communicate ideas without uttering a single word.

haha, its not like that! its not like you can just ask them the prime number thing. they are constructs of your own mind yes. when you confront them with things like that it will change the way you feel or the expereince itself. those things dont matter in that world. the intelegence is of a diferent nature that i cant really explain.

try drinking a 40 oz about 15 mins before you go. overload a bong w/o watter in it on a decent night with a warm jacket on, while on top of a hill. should do the trick

I don't think anyone has the definitive answer on this. I have had these kinds of experiences on quite a few occasions, and found that if you interact with the experiences then you can get mindblowing results, playfull, sublime, mischevious, spiritual etc. And I play along with these features, just for the sake of novelty or the fact they are so interesting/strange. However, its like the event horizon of death in a way. Whatever crazy possibilities you come upon after you have imbibed a heavy chestfull of spice drunk Aya, whether they have there reality in the mental dimension or the real world is something that cannot really be determined with any degree of scientific or philosophical certainty. I could spend pages trying to formulate some kind of protocol or rules for how to engage entities, but no one elses explanation could explain in advance fully how to do so. Just go for it, and keep an open mind. Each breakthrough is a chance to build on the last one. The extreme oddity of the experience may startle at first, but on your next go it will do so to a lesser degree and in the space available you can try to interact more. Jim De Korme tells the story well in 'Psychedelic Shamanism', and gave me a template upon which to overlay the truly bonkers things I began to learn when I began to dip my head into the rather peculiar world of DMT. Good luck feller.

I've never tried DMT but I feel like I've been to some of the same sort of places you guys are talking about with high doses of LSD.

I haven't had any encounter with them yet... but anyway...

What makes people think they are not constructions of our mind, hallucinations,...?

How can you communicate with them? Can you for example give them a large number and 'ask them' to factorize it in prime numbers, which will prove that they are autonomous intelligent entities, and not hallucinations? Or can you perform other tests to prove that they are 'real'?

Prove that your real first! :D Seriously, even if an "entity" did spit out some prime numbers; hell, that knowledge could be mine already simply made manifest....

I don't think it makes ANY difference whether they are hallucinations or real. What is the actually quanititve difference between "reality" and "constructions of the mind"? None that I see.

I mean, am I autonomous? Yes? NO? I think I am, therefore I may be....? BUT: Who will ever confirm for me that I have a place in consensus reality, outside of where Ibelieve myself to reside?

The arguments against the DMT entities in particular as being "fake" are startlingly pointless. In my experience, one can say what they will about DMT and the beings who inhabit its landscape- but on actually seeing and interacting with things that I could only call "machine elves"- small, insectile spherical wasplike things, machinlike in their mechanical humming, who simply drew/eat/vomit/paint reality for me. I have never been more astonished then wen I broke through on DMT, fell into fractals- and opned my eyes to see half my room as pure blackness, with a million billion trillion little "elves" hovering at the edge of the blackness and "sticthing" light and reality into it; incidentlly, they sticthed the 3D representation of my girlfriends head onto her (ie. her actual head).

Its like this- these entities are both autonomous and complete hallucinations at the same time. Kinda like humans. They possess all properties, if you let them. They are born from the DMT smoker, but do not live or die with his/her smoking, but merely shine through for a while. Like god, they are both "out there" and "in here". Symetrical beings of nothingness.

The arguments against the DMT entities in particular as being "fake" are startlingly pointless. In my experience, one can say what they will about DMT and the beings who inhabit its landscape- but on actually seeing and interacting with things that I could only call "machine elves"- small, insectile spherical wasplike things, machinlike in their mechanical humming, who simply drew/eat/vomit/paint reality for me. I have never been more astonished then wen I broke through on DMT, fell into fractals- and opned my eyes to see half my room as pure blackness, with a million billion trillion little "elves" hovering at the edge of the blackness and "sticthing" light and reality into it; incidentlly, they sticthed the 3D representation of my girlfriends head onto her (ie. her actual head).

Holy shit, that trip sounds fucking nuts.

I really, really have to get off my ass and make some Changa, its such an effort to find some goddamn Maidenii though.

The 'entity' type psychedelic experiences you talk about are not really hallucinations per se, because they really are there, like IGNIS said, they are things your mind(brain) construct but thats not to call them simple...they are very complex things.

I didn't really receive anything concrete during my experiences really high on DMT...more like a value shift (or it helped me decide on values somehow in a growing process).

One must never call them elves to their faces- its kind of a racist term in hyperspace. Mr Entity always works well.