• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[DMT Subthread] Entity / Alien / Machine Elf Contact

The subconscious is a corridor. We produce DMT with our third eye that allows us to see the other dimensions and realms. Internal DMT is produced by drinking clean water and eating a non gmo organic diet, exercise regularly, and meditate. The chemicals they poison our food and water with attacks the pineal gland aka "third eye" which then inhibits our use of intuition, creativity, imagination, etc.

Just to be clear, that is not a fact but a belief. Even the endogenous DMT thing is just a theory though a lot of it is taken as fact at this point. Only kinds of things we know are like that there are elevated DMT levels in the CSF of schizophrenics.

Are you talking about fluoride calcifying the pineal gland? There isn't proper evidence supporting anything like that besides it naturally accumulating in the pineal gland, but not as a result of your drinking water quality. Anything beyond it is especially conspiracy theorist. Don't believe everything you read, if there is no study or evidence it was ever properly based on that means someone just randomly came up with it at some point.

Let's talk about the topic: entities?

Last edited:
The few times I have met entities on DMT they have always been black, slender and faceless. I have met both male and female. Females tend to be friendlier, but they have never been hostile.
Our brain sure is an amazing organ :)

For me: flat building turned into a dancing ginger bread man, also white teletubby like creatures with eyes closed... the elves though are formless for me usually and are more like daemons (note: not demons, but in the classical and computer process sense) that shapeshift and take possession of things.

Its always got me wondering why some people dont really see any entities while some do.

For example ive met a number of people now that never see entities on DMT only fractals and other crazy jazz.

Meanwhile me, a good 90% of the time i have a dmt trip i see lots of humanoid entities that seem to be built from colour and energy.

Idk. Pretty interesting substance to say the very least.

I actually am one of these machine elves. AMA.

edit:

However, the most powerful entity contact I've had was from salvia divinorum, and it was actual interaction with the spiral, multicoloured Salvia goddess and her humanoid, black skinned, wizened and hunched companion on a great plateau above the furnace from whence worlds come.

Last edited:
^ Swilow I am catching up on threads and read that post. Amazing wording in that I think I saw that same thing. I get it! Now why is that? I see what you are saying.

Gonna read more posts, the skeptic one next, but wow is that a dead on description of a Salvia trip. :) (for a skeptic! ;) )

Ha :D I have no explanation for that vision. It is still the most bizarre thing I've witnessed.

He was no slave, he played a vital role in presenting the goddess. His role seemed to be like a chancellor or assistant.

The spiral goddess also resolved into my sub woofer as I came down.

Before that vision, I thought I was in a market place or large carnival. Soul carnival.

Imo, salvia is weirder than DMT. Weirder than any other psychedelic or dissociative. Really hard to grow in Australia though.