• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the studies that talk about THC's medicinal value are usually non knowingly referring to the other cannabinoids. "Pain, sleep, hunger, etc" are treated by the other cannabinoids no?

Well can you find me some studies or something on BHO's medicinal value? Cause if I'm right it will be the same case as flowers. CBD dominant strains have the real medicinal value and THC, the real recreational value.

Most of the studies that talk about THC's medicinal value are usually non knowingly referring to the other cannabinoids. "Pain, sleep, hunger, etc" are treated by the other cannabinoids no?

Well can you find me some studies or something on BHO's medicinal value? Cause if I'm right it will be the same case as flowers. CBD dominant strains have the real medicinal value and THC, the real recreational value.
I have no idea what you are saying. Start a thread?

That could not be farther from the truth. CBD is also medicinal, but THC has far more utility. CBD has particular utility (seizures mostly, but also autism and cancer metastasis), but THC is what most people will end up with, CBD is just an easy starting point. And no, it is not "other cannabinoids" that produce the desired effect, they simply increase the overall benefit through synergy ("the entourage effect").

Studies have also confirmed that it is THC which causes apoptosis in cancer cells, among other things.

Right on. However, I have to disagree on the dirt weed joint when it's the only flower around.

I'm a pothead with no shame and I admit that even though I smoke insane weed most everyday, if I leave town for a week and shwag is the only thing around then I'm smoking it pretty much guaranteed no problem over here with it.

im a weed snob, and care about my body alot right now. make edibles out of crap weed.

My first year of smoking pot I remember packing a full bowl of ONLY seeds from the brownest bricked dirt weed you can imagine.

And I got high as fuck.

oh for sure! the crazy thing is that's not even the worst part of the story.

me and my friends hit this bowl so many times that it got too hot to hold and we somehow lost it.

well, i found it by crawling on the floor from being so high and I rolled my arm on top of it getting a nasty burn from the bowl.

It was one of those bullet shaped bowls and I still have a slight discoloration in the shape of that bullet bowl on my arm to this day.

lol

Got another new rig today, needed to add some more lemon drop to the lemon drop collection and I got this micro drain piece 50% off for it having a minor scratch on the logo (no malfunction on the function at all) and being a loyal customer. Truly blessed to have these guys that run this shop in my life, show me nothing but love and always willing to work deals off the MSRP.

aLbVBbM.png

You can't even claim pot as your drug of choice, how do you even know what the good stuff is?

It's my herbal seasoning of choice.

It's sometimes hard to draw the line between foods, medicines, drugs & supplements, but seeds are definitely just food. It's really hard to take somebody who gets high off smoking a bowl of seeds seriously. What's next, a joint full of roots? Rope?

A little drunk. A few bowls later. I see the culture high being mentioned and all I can say is TRAIN BY DAY JOE ROGAN PODCAST BY NIGHT... ALL DAY! JRE

A little drunk. A few bowls later. I see the culture high being mentioned and all I can say is TRAIN BY DAY JOE ROGAN PODCAST BY NIGHT... ALL DAY! JRE

I fuck with the JRE podcast so hard, just watched the recent Duncan Trussel / Joey Diaz / Ari Shaffir in the past few days

Hahaha hello friend ( in Duncan voice) dude, like family you are. Coco voice "
Who's better than you". You like your moms house podcast?

Hahaha hello friend ( in Duncan voice) dude, like family you are. Coco voice "
Who's better than you". You like your moms house podcast?

lmao Joey Diaz is honestly my favorite comedian he has the craziest stories I've ever heard but nope I haven't heard of your moms house podcast. I'll have to check it out I mostly just watch JRE and Joeys "the church of whats happening now"

Oh shit! Scrub that muffler, wash that pussy, your showing up a big heart slingin dick! That's a coco for yah. Tim foil in her ass that dirty bitchh. WHAT'S UP LEE? TIME FOR ANOTHER STAR OF DEATHHHHHH. Ahhhh having fun.

I can't pick a favourite, wolfgang, the other drugs would get upset with me.

Maybe red bull or coca cola? If we're doing a desert island drugs thing - weed doesn't count because I could just plant some.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.