• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're crazy, tater.... CRAZY.

GC's my new morning/daytime tree. I still have close to a half of GDP for sweet dreams, but the blackberry smelled and looked way too good to pass up.

Aw what a day ahead. Brought my tolerance down some over the past week so I can get a better effect today.

While I finish some work this morning, I'm eating 440mg THC edibles for breakfast.

This afternoon I have a long hike planned, and some epic munchies lined up for the evening. Peace and chicken grease.

^ If clogging is an issue in your grinder perhaps you could try cleaning it out with some isopropyl alcohol, this would give you the added benefit of a little bit of QWISO if/once you evaporated the oil.

Have you tried this? I've been thinking about doing a iso wash but was unsure of how long/quickly to do the wash.... like if I wash it quickly idk if I'll get anything but if I let it soak I'm afraid some aluminum might leech into the product or something.

Aw what a day ahead. Brought my tolerance down some over the past week so I can get a better effect today.

While I finish some work this morning, I'm eating 440mg THC edibles for breakfast.

This afternoon I have a long hike planned, and some epic munchies lined up for the evening. Peace and chicken grease.

I love hiking while stoned. Just got back from visiting my brother up in humboldt county, so nice up there. Smoked a bunch of weed while hiking through the trails. I love being out in green nature and sunlight. The colors make me feel higher

Have you tried this? I've been thinking about doing a iso wash but was unsure of how long/quickly to do the wash.... like if I wash it quickly idk if I'll get anything but if I let it soak I'm afraid some aluminum might leech into the product or something.

I love hiking while stoned. Just got back from visiting my brother up in humboldt county, so nice up there. Smoked a bunch of weed while hiking through the trails. I love being out in green nature and sunlight. The colors make me feel higher

From what I've been reading, 30sec seems standard with a minute to a minute and a half pushing it (while slightly shaking/agitating the grinder, of course.)

I've never done it either but people have reported coloring issues (leeched from their grinder) along with who knows what else when they did washes longer than a minute (though to be fair, the people I read from who reported that admitted to leaving the iso in their grinders all night, and I don't remember them specifying whether or not they used an all-metal grinder.)

Yes, it is gloriously awesome. Usually when I just smoke on a hike I use it to relieve minor aches and pains after I've worn myself out, but this time my intentions with the edibles were more for a psychedelic experience and it did not disappoint.

The ridiculous amount of edibles I ate allowed me to gently ease into the high as I hiked. The colors became vibrant as the sunlight beat down on everything and the euphoria was through the roof feels good man. I didn't notice that I had hiked so far, it was like walking on clouds. This lasted for several hours until I decided to go back home and put chicken on the grill. SOOO fucking hungry after all that and my stomach is still high on pot.

man I think it's time I give in and accept my addiction to pot. It's not that I need it or anything. I simply just want it. Like I just want to sit back at home after a long day of work and smoke a bowl and reflect. It's like the final piece to the puzzle of the day. Otherwise I just go home and be sad cuz there's nothing to do and I just end up going to sleep ridiculously early and waking up throughout the night. I can't chill with friends easily during the week cuz I don't drive and the one who usually comes to chill with me after his work, works until ungodly hours these days.

I'm just gonna accept that I'm gonna have to run my budget according to daily pot use. Not much even. Like just a bowl man. I just don't wanna become dependent on it for sleep or anything. I'm going to sleep fine these days

Got some leaves, twigs, little straggly buds & avb sat in a pan of milk & double cream (45% fat), with a bit of brandy & vanilla extract in. It's more cream than milk. Going to add some cinnamon sticks, green cardamoms, sugar & honey. It's 6am & I've been up all night, I'm not sure whether to add cornflakes & call it breakfast or cocoa for a bedtime drink. I'm putting half a gram of bud in my plenty vaporizer to help me decide. I love my Plenty, you should all buy one, well worth it, even if you can only afford a second hand one (like me).

I have a new grinder too, it was cheap off ebay, but it's a gold plated 4 piece job, 'Grass Leaf' branding on it. Retired my space case grinder, it was good, but it got stuck together, I can't unscrew the kief section & the screen is totally blocked. The new cheap grinder seems better than the old space case, will have to see if it lasts as long, but I'm only using it for weed for my Plenty now, my other two vaporizers work better with big chunks of bud.

Isopropyl alcohol wont dissolve any aluminium & there's no real evidence that small amounts of aluminium are harmful anyway. I might soak my space case in it. I've used butane on my grinder & got some oil out before, but it left the grinder sticky, didn't properly clean it.

Last edited:
been saying no to drugs since the 18th.

its hard to pass up the cookies, but easy to say no to dirt weed in a joint.

gonna wait a solid 4 weeks

lungs feel good.

Weed's not a real drug, it's just a little beneficial tasty herb. I've been saying no to drugs for about 2 days now, need the weed to help me detox. My lungs have never felt better since I started vaping, get a Plenty.

Weed's not a real drug
I used to say that about dexamphetamine. It's not a drug! It cant be! They give it to 5 year olds! (I don't believe either of these things just being a dick)
Anyway my point is that it is a fairly strong drug especially if you are only an occasional user.

Sorry for trolling. Good luck with your detox!

I stopped tobacco about 2 weeks ago. Know the feeling about lungs getting cleaner. Good work both of you!

been saying no to drugs since the 18th.

its hard to pass up the cookies, but easy to say no to dirt weed in a joint.

gonna wait a solid 4 weeks

lungs feel good.
Right on. However, I have to disagree on the dirt weed joint when it's the only flower around.

I'm a pothead with no shame and I admit that even though I smoke insane weed most everyday, if I leave town for a week and shwag is the only thing around then I'm smoking it pretty much guaranteed no problem over here with it.

Weed's not a real drug
I used to say that about dexamphetamine. It's not a drug! It cant be! They give it to 5 year olds! (I don't believe either of these things just being a dick)
Anyway my point is that it is a fairly strong drug especially if you are only an occasional user.

I stopped tobacco about 2 weeks ago. Know the feeling about lungs getting cleaner. Good work both of you!
good post

Amphetamines are definitely drugs. Some common plant that doesn't need extraction & has hardly any adverse effects, then I'm not sure if it should be compared to real drugs, so tea & marijuana don't count for me, seems more like food or a herbal supplement. Opium, tobacco, mushrooms, morning glory & alcohol are where my lines blur.

They give hash oil to 5 year olds to cure their cancer now, the world is moving on.

Anyway, I'm feeling much better after abstaining from chemicals for a few days & going heavy on the weed, my piss no longer smells of modafinil, it has more of a hashish smell now. it might be time to get back on a light stimulant later today, just so I can get my sleeping hours back to normal & get some housework done.

Last edited:
and I'm just a botany aficionado who is too lazy to wash the drugs off his marijuana flowers before burning them for aromatherapy.

I don't put any drugs on my marijuana, then there's no need to wash it.

The aromatherapy is going well with my herbal aromatherapy vaporizer, it doesn't even give me a cough, there's no benzene or anything nasty like that produced & the aroma is more pleasing than burning it.

drug: a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body

source: Google Define

The plant itself is an herb, not a drug-- it just happens to produce drugs.

Pretending like the spectrum of psychoactives present in cannabis aren't drugs is either ignorant or blatant misinformation (and I don't mean that as a personal attack on anybody in this thread, it's just how I feel about the topic at hand.)

Though, I think you guys are using drugs to mean "hard drugs," and in that case I agree wholeheartedly that nothing naturally present in cannabis is inherently dangerous or anything-- but it still fits all the criteria to be considered (literally, mind you) a drug.

^ For real Jib

This reminds of a conversation I had with my 16 year old nephew. I had just kicked heroin, so I had a fresh idea of what a "hard drug" is while I was giving him "the talk" about pot. He dropped out of school and got in trouble with pot and the ONE thing I let him know about marijuana is that even though it's not as dangerous as drugs like heroin, it is still a drug and needs to be treated with respect.

People use to do the same ignorant thing with alcohol (and still do). How many times have you heard the phrase "Drugs and alcohol"? As if it needs to be separated or something.

It's partly to do with a culture problem and the war on drugs. It's making some people stupid.

"The Culture High" is a great documentary that puts a lot of this into perspective.

The plant itself is an herb, not a drug-- it just happens to produce drugs.

Pretending like the spectrum of psychoactives present in cannabis aren't drugs is either ignorant or blatant misinformation (and I don't mean that as a personal attack on anybody in this thread, it's just how I feel about the topic at hand.)

So true. Especially as we figure out more and more how cannabis works as a medicine. It's fine to call the plant an herb, that's the best way to characterize it, but to say that the MEDICINE that I use every day is not a drug.. well that just doesn't make sense..

People use to do the same ignorant thing with alcohol (and still do). How many times have you heard the phrase "Drugs and alcohol"? As if it needs to be separated or something.

"The Culture High" is a great documentary that puts a lot of this into perspective.

Too many times. I feel like it has to do with the cultural association that "drugs are bad for you and medicine's good for you." Medicines are drugs, and typically every recreational drug that isn't full-on poison also tends to have some kind of redeeming medical quality to it that simply is overpowered when the drug is abundantly abused.

This word association with medicine being good and drugs bad has really fucked with the average person's perspective on psychoactive substances. There are plenty, and I mean fucking PLENTY, of prescribable medicines that are more likely to fuck your shit up way worse than ever before than they are to clear up the one symptom or condition they were prescribed to treat. "Drugs" can do that too, but the point is that a lot of people feel that just calling something "medicine" (I'm referring to pharmaceuticals here, not MMJ) makes it inherently safe, and that just isn't the case.

I'll have to check out that documentary.

So true. Especially as we figure out more and more how cannabis works as a medicine. It's fine to call the plant an herb, that's the best way to characterize it, but to say that the MEDICINE that I use every day is not a drug.. well that just doesn't make sense..

I feel the same way. I'm not ashamed about it, lol.

Anyone who thinks weed isn't a drug is in denial. The medicinal value from Cannabis iirc is confined to the "other cannabinoids" that of which isn't THC. THC is the recreational side of the drug and in conjunction with the other cannabinoids it makes the high balance out at some point. So everything in the plant is beneficial to the medicinal and recreational value of Cannabis, however, THC content is usually not required for the medicinal value of the plant. Referring to the Charlotte's Web case.

To my knowledge, THC has no medicinal value, correct me if i'm wrong. I used to think it was responsible for the appetite effects but I later learned that was CBN or CBD iirc.

So IMO the medicinal value of Cannabis comes from strains that of which contain little to no "recreational" value I.E. pure indica strains.

With that being said, the amounts of THC found in the recreational side of Cannabis is far too fucking high for my liking. Weed is no longer the harmless drug that it once was and even amsterdam had to regulate THC content to less than 15%. I'm pleased with this and do hope recreational states follow. BHO may be healthier on the lungs but how much healthier is it for the brain? Not much IMO. I hope that a product with that much THC in it to be heavily regulated if not banned from the recreational side of Cannabis. No need to talk about it as it clearly has no medicinal value to my knowledge.

As of now, weed is a drug, an unhealthy one, a heavily abused strong drug. And this is due to it being illegal and this knowledge is absent in the minds of a large number of stoners IME. Wapping and Fapping away numbskullin' on dabs br00000000000000. Getting lit fam. Even the horribly balanced THC:CBD plants need to take a backseat.

Needs to stop IMO.

^THC has to shown to help depression and I'm sure many other medical ailments. A lot of study still needs to be done. And of course BHO and other oils have medicinal value, why wouldn't they?

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys their Fry-day!

Status
Not open for further replies.