Status
Not open for further replies.
God of War imo

uhhhhhh

d2 is life

d2 is life

d2 is life

d2 is life

Can't compare the two, really. God of War was cool, not gonna lie... but you're not gonna get 1500+hrs on a game like that and still feel like you've got shit to accomplish (DISCLAIMER: I don't actually know how many hours I lost to Diablo 2 since it was before Steam but 1500 sounds like a fair estimate. Looking at my library on Steam, I feel like I played D2 way more than most of the games I have now, and I'm topping at 1100 on this game called Starbound... and dude, I don't even have dreams about Starbound. I definitely had D2-related dreams, man. That game was just all-consuming, I swear.)

Addictive personalities and video games go together like bears and hammocks.

Last edited:
@jibult I sold my Xbox years back saying I wanted to sell it because I was "playing it to much" to justify it to family, sold that went straight to the OC man. Fuck.

^^I've sold systems for drugs before.

But I've always had at least one back-up, you know? It'd have to be a chilly day in hell for me to quit video games cold turkey like that. I just couldn't do it. Kind of goes hand-in-hand with the tree for me.

Last edited:
@jibult there's been plenty chilly days in hell. No back up system said fuck it. So I got another 30- .5 pins from a family doc until I can get a psychiatry appt. I know I have been talking to you about anxiety and shit. Been supplementing with phenibut as well. Jibult check out that phenibut shit. It's cheap son and potentiates benzos and has great anxiolytic effects on its own. Man I hate typing on this mobile.

It's much easier to replace a habit/addiction than it is to stop it. When I quit smoking cigs I started eating a shit ton of sugar. fml.

only game I ever really got into was d2. after that nothing was the same. not even sex. I still dream every night about meph runs... just need to up my %'s a little more...

So I got another 30- .5 pins from a family doc until I can get a psychiatry appt. I know I have been talking to you about anxiety and shit. Been supplementing with phenibut as well.

Phenibut is fucking magic for social anxiety and for sleeping. But be really careful man. Some of the worst rebound anxiety and insomnia I've had has been after Phenibut. Stays in your system for quite a while so you may not even attribute the anxiety and insomnia to the Phenibut but it does it and for me its worse than benzos. Brilliant for a once in a while knock you the fuck out remedy, medium to large dose once in the morning and once in the afternoon and you will sleep like a zombie. Just be prepared for the possibility of it exacerbating any symptom you are trying to treat in the long term. I would use it if I could keep it to monthly or fortnightly use but I just can not...

Yeah I dosed yesterday and today with phenibut. I usually try and only dose 2-3 times a week but I usually do about two doses a week. I don't take large doses either, I've heard people take whopping doses. I usually dose around 500mgs.
@jibult- I think you'd dig phenibut.

@jibult- I think you'd dig phenibut.

I looked into it after you first mentioned the stuff to me. It didn't really interest me much, and as I only binge on pharmaceuticals every several months or so (though the binges do seem to last a fuckin' long time... that's what happens when you know how to dose yourself, though, and aren't trying to get mindfuckingly obliterated) the potentiation value didn't really jump out at me.

but bruh.... I'm high as shit off this GDP/OG Kush kief right now.

so fucking high.

1399665067177.jpeg

Last edited:
Jib did u mod CD?

we have some headband here. Looks really nice. it's purple. But it don't hit

I had a short reign of absence as the CD mod, yeah.

I still have tree but my grinder's pollen section is packed. To the screen with kief, after only about 3/4 of an oz. I'm trying to find a decent pollen press for cheap but that seems to be a magical fucking combination that just doesn't exist in this world.

^^that's so weird! I have a SharpStone but it collects almost no keif... I don't bother with the freezer anymore, nor do I smoke all that much flower (probably put 14-20g/month through the grinder), but still, in a couple months I only have a heavy dusting in the bottom... weird.

But fuck it, more dabs for me! Just got back from the club with 2.5g of some beautiful nugrun BHO--flavors: Strawberry Banana, GSC, and King Candy Kush

I put two dimes above the screen and shake the thing up with each grind, about a gram at a time. 2.5" wide, roughly 4"-5" tall. It holds and gathers a decent amount, especially when I've made it a point to de-kief my tree before smoking since I've bought the thing about 3 weeks ago. A few of the largest crystals/trichomes get left behind because the screen is just smooth like that, but for the most part I've got some damn clean kief to smoke on. I noticed my weed-high's have mellowed out a bit, but that's actually been having me smoke less. I don't know what the hell kind of logic I'm going off of subconsciously, but that's how it's been working out. I've just been dipping into the kief right before bedtime these past few days.

I need to find a little jar that I can fit maybe 7g of kief in at a time, that also won't steal any of the stuff from me. I'm not sure how much I have by weight, but just eyeballing it the pile looks like it's a good 3-4g-- maybe more as I'm notoriously bad at eyeballing drug weight.

I put two dimes above the screen and shake the thing up with each grind, about a gram at a time.

My friend was doing that But i told him to fuck off cuz that's stealing my weed when we smoke together. I mean I see how much it works but man, that's literally stealing the kief and personally i couldnt care much for kief. I just like to take em to the face with all its strength. But it still isn't 100% kief tho. it'll practically still be weedy

^^that's so weird! I have a SharpStone but it collects almost no keif... I don't bother with the freezer anymore, nor do I smoke all that much flower (probably put 14-20g/month through the grinder), but still, in a couple months I only have a heavy dusting in the bottom... weird.

But fuck it, more dabs for me! Just got back from the club with 2.5g of some beautiful nugrun BHO--flavors: Strawberry Banana, GSC, and King Candy Kush

Pretty sure I have the same grinder.. I noticed it collected much more kief at first, but now after grinding up pounds without a cleaning it hardly collects anything. It happens quicker with the stickier bud your is.

^ If clogging is an issue in your grinder perhaps you could try cleaning it out with some isopropyl alcohol, this would give you the added benefit of a little bit of QWISO if/once you evaporated the oil.

Just topped off the stash with a quarter of blackberry kush and a half of green crack.

I'm in love with this green crack, you guys, seriously. So much kief.....

Status
Not open for further replies.