Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Byron Bay - Splendour In the Grass 2005 - REVIEWS - Belongil Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is correct... Tickets are coming out on monday at 9am... As the website says... be quick as this is due to sell out. Espically if you want to get camping tickets, i suggest you get them on monday, coz they will sell out by the end of the week...

Im basically sleeping out on monday to get my tickets :D Going to be great, will be sweet as to catch up with some bluelighters aswell

Next line up rumour... (rumoured by 0ff1cer_ch0ps) is...

Coldplay...

im not a fan of them at all, but i have this sneaking feeling they are going to be annoucned...

Yeah, I was thinking Coldplay too, with the new album and all. Also I reckon the Go! Team are gonna be there which is cool, cos I love they're album. They're playing in LA on the 21st and Sydney on the 26th, leaving Splendour weekend free. hmmmm
Does anyone know when the next announcement will be???

Riot Grrrl said:
^^ come play with me at splendour breaka :) :)

So, whois up for some dancing when QOTSA come on?? I'm also up for hard moshing. Meet me at the back of the tent if you're ever curious as to how one dances to QOTSA

fuck girl...if i had the cash id come dance with you! its rare i find other girls who like them as much as me :D im not buying off ebay like i did last yr sooo pricey 8o ...if i get a job this week or the next few weeks i may seriouslly look at coming up :D

listened to their (QOTSA) new albumn today :D awesome stuff :D

and chopsy boy is right. they will sell out really quickly. i give it two weeks max...maybe three...

^ last year they sold out in 18 days - can't see this year being any longer :\

yup - i'll be going in on monday :)

*starfalls69*: I think i love you =D

You can ALWAYS pick up a ticket on the day. The group i went with last year had a spare ticket and we couldn't sell it cos there were so many other trying to sell their tickets off. No one was buying!

I can't wait. Dancing to fantastic music around a field in winter time, surrounded by the most laid back people :D

OMFG. Its getting more and more likely that I'll be going to this :D I'm almost more interested in meeting BLers than seeing the acts tho 8( ;)

BREAKaBEAT said:
^^^ fuck off ! If you are there, my garentee is sealed !

Perhaps they should include me in the line up then! =D

GOT MY TICKETS !!!

my camping tickets are like 2,3,4,5 ... and the entry tickets are in the 30's

GO ME!!!

Melb People

**Melbourne ticket buyers please note - Gaslight Music will NOT be selling Splendour tickets as advertised. Please purchase your tickets online from Splendour In The Grass or from Ticketek (Ph 132 849).

Riot Grrrl said:
*starfalls69*: I think i love you =D

You can ALWAYS pick up a ticket on the day. The group i went with last year had a spare ticket and we couldn't sell it cos there were so many other trying to sell their tickets off. No one was buying!

I can't wait. Dancing to fantastic music around a field in winter time, surrounded by the most laid back people :D

hahahaha thanx babe!

if i get work this weekend *lol* im such a lazy bum 8) i will pick tickets up next wk if theyre still around...i thought about this the other day and while i hate doing these things alone im pretty sure if i get a ticket i will find someone to hang with and keep me occupied the whole time :)

we will see what happens...

As long as you can show up near the same time as me, your more the welcome to come camp up near us...

As long as sleep isnt high on your priority list...

IM SO H4RDC0R3

and so fuckin sad... thats pathetic... i will now be selling a 2 day pass + camping after saying that... coz its time to kill myself from such a shit comment...

JUST KIDDING

MUHAHHAHAHA

chopsy its a date! :D ;)

...and the only reason i slept so much last time was i drove the whole bloody way from melbs lol ;)

and the booze *coughs*

this is fcuking crap. i have my weekend ticket, but missed out on a camping one by 5 mins. if only i'd known that they went on sale online at midnight last night. shit shit shit. and i've called all the semi-cheap places in byron and they're all booked. so i have nowhere to rest my head for the whole weekend :(

^ I'm the same! I thought they went on sale at 9am this morning. FUCK! :X

Its all good, lets just cuddle up in a puddle of mud some where :D

guys try ebay. i managed to get two weekend passes and two weekend festival tix from ebay last yr! while they are a bit over priced there will be some on sale there...

yeh what she said, i just checked ebay then... if you get in quick, you might not even pay more than 100 for your camping ticket...

If that doesnt work... i have no more idea's...

and who said i wasnt smart going to ticketek at 7am this morning...

i just wanna know who the loner nigel is with ticket number 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.