Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Byron Bay - Splendour In the Grass 2005 - REVIEWS - Belongil Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopsy: did you miss me?? :(

Wish i could of gone gusy but ive had a rough few mths...

God, shows how much attention I was paying last night haha.

Mel and I were discussing our plans the other day. We shall not be missing out!

I took a throw away camera with me, I remember taking about 10 pics so I was dying to get this developed and see what the hell happened.

How good looking is this guy? ;)

Chopsy the silly fucker :D

Angels at the Tipi's! :D

Anyone know where or what this thing is?

nickyj: it's the chandelier hanging in Supertop. ;)

EDIT: Holy shit, the head sticking out directly below and to the left of the chandelier, behind the one whose forehead is facing forwards, totally looks like me. Wonder if it is? Could be, I spent most of the weekend in Supertop :)

why do i not remember you taking that pic... why do i look psychotic...

will post a whole lot more later

extended review!!!

um... thursday night arrvied at belongil fields... paid 20 bucks for a PRIME position... was able to find my tent each night, and was able to come out whenever required to get clothes, drugs, money!!!

Friday morning 6am... the drinking begins, this ended up me being in the city on different substances and sending a fucked up pm to xcidium mentioning i was wearing ugg boots, but they were really fuckin thongs... TRIPPY!

saturday morning, woke up... full of energy and a great hangover! bacon and egg roll fixed that all up, got stuck into the piss again and entered the festival, basically floated around off my tree, caught up with riotgrrl, zag0r, nickyj and grunef!

to all the other blr;'s im sorry, i was fucked up 2pm... i was able to find shit... let alone people i had never met! MY BAD...

wasnt really interested in seeing many acts till downsyde, which i kinda saw but not realy, caught CUT COPY... who were fuckin AMAZING... good to see the boys still rockin' it up! went over to main stage and just fucked around till Queens Of The Stone Age came on, great set, great sound... the perfect way to finish the night...

went back to the tent for more drinks and fiending!

Sunday

this was just a mess of a day for anyone that knew me...

went over and saw Kid Confucius, who fuckin blew me away, cant wait to see them again, basically chilled to the good sounds of strawberry syme mixing it up, then went over to watch after the fall for a tad, met up with nickyj, went back to the tent, had a quick one, then finally made it back in... at this stage, i was fuckin stupid!#$$^^@$#@... was watching the taboo boo shit for a while, those gimps were fuckin killing me... at one stage, one threw a plastic pork chop at the other... this put me into hysteria for about 14 mins... fuckin smashed me up, then they started walking like egyptians, while the fidel castro look-a-like was making love to a crucifix... any human on stupid amounts of drugs, shouldnt watch this, i was feeling a bit pekish, so i decided to grab a pizza, me thinking... ham n pineapple, that will go the treat... looked like it... IT WASNT... it was vegitarian! spat it out and got a roast beef roll...

Time finally rolled around to BLOC PARTY O CLOCK!!! thank fuck... i love these, and love them even more, fuck they were soo good. i was in my own lil element when they came on.. was just loving every little thing about them. was amazed by how good they sounded, cant wait for these boys to come back out!

caught a very little bit of Interpol because i was in the slowly starting to freese requiring me to go get my jumper and beanie! Listened to gerling play some old skool tunes... like jump around/bring the noise!!! was good value... decided to do the bolt when hilltop hoods came on, so i could catch moby...

stood up right out the back, outside the tent, under the stars, with the love of my life`... it my view moby talked to much shit and didnt play enough music, but i must admit when they did play, they did well, all the hits, bodyrock was rockin' and then shook me all night long was even fuckin better, he decided to dedicate a song, to all the pill heads, that dance all night under the stars (for some reason i was pillin out of my head and udner the stars at this stage) and started playing some doof.. was fuckin good value!!!

all in all another 10 out of 10 festival... saw a few people getting carted away but that is their own silly fault, people should be more careful!!!

cant wait till next year, will be sleeping out again for tickets and doing the camping thing again, because it was well fuckin worth the experience of meeting fuckin crazy's!

nickyj is a whore...

lol... nah man, i wouldnt fuck you with anyone's dick...

i wouldnt put anyone through that much pain!

*straps on her ever so sexy Mod Cap*

behave you two boys. dont make me edit and slap your posts...

IM GOING THIS YEAR FOR SURE...to anyone who knows...how much were the tickets last year...like how much was a wkend ticket? and how much was camping?...gotta start saving to make the most of it this year! Any help would be cool, thanx! Also anyone wid any good reccomendations for 'propper' accomodation for the wkend...preferably from personal experience would be handy 2! Later

I really hate to do this but this is last years thread and it doesnt need to be floating around here. If someone is able to PM Search-4-the-best to answer their questions that would be great, and just keep an eye on the splendour website for when details are released.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.