• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Buttsex

This is one of the best threads here. How did I miss it before.
What I like about buttfucking is the tight wrap around my dick and the squeezing & relaxing of the sphincter muscle. Women seem to get a more vocal and intense orgasm than the vaginal one and clit action with it takes them there much quicker.
By the way, where is Derschieber (by the way I think that his name means "pusher") why isn't he commenting or sharing x-rays of various daily items in assholes:) I suspect that he/ she might be trying new territories after this much buttfuck talk.

Last edited:
He's not banned anymore. Either hasn't come back or is staying on one of his alts.

Think he was run out of here by the anal loving homosexuals and deviants?

Think he was run out of here by the anal loving homosexuals and deviants?

I like to think he was out sleuthing...trying to procure some more oddities for his thread...

Maybe he stumbled upon a crazed cult of anal fornicators and they've taken him hostage.

One day I'll come across a woman wearing these & know I have found my future wife.

butt_plugs.jpg

I just tried anal sex with my boyfriend, im in my mid 30's so im late to the party but addicted

this is cute, I think your hemorrhoids will pretty much dictate your frequency, be safe, don't forget to wash your (i suppose from Brazil and with all due respect) endearing anus