• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bluelight music production 2002

it was always a possibility, just didnt get much exposure.
i think these guys, who aparently set up 2 weeks ago are using corduroy , if not the same doods that run it.(right near southland shopping centre where all the small factories and businesses are)
should email them and check.
most other companies in australia that run pressing services seem to outsource their actual pressings overseas. bit dodgy i reckon.

Apparently ther's some cheap vinyl pressing places in NZ, the prices here are a little inflated. Corduroy give you a 15% discount if you're an independant band or label, that's pretty cool of them.

yeah, ive been wanting to try corduroy out for a while now,
except theres people telling me their pressings suck. most of them have some sort of issue since they've never actually heard a corduroy pressing. but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt before i listen to one first hand.
might make it my mission for this week, pop down to corduroy and bring sum records for comparison. im sure they wouldnt be against it as it helps them with their work, knowing what theyre up against etc..

I'm pretty sure most of their output is indie rock, so you'd want to make sure they can master electronic music as well.

their logic goes that since it was good enough for GT - Kid Dynamite to be pressed on its good enough for the rest. makes sense, that track has sounded nothing but professional on a large sound system.

for anyone that is interested, 3 of my tracks are online and awaiting your download :D
1) program of dance music
2) close at 8 am
3) I prefer
style: Hard trance
URL:
enjoy :D http://www.mp3.com.au/chemicaladdition
[ 07 August 2002: Message edited by: acell ]

New breaks track called "Hot Carl" is up ;)
VVVVVVVVVVV

Anyone on here making tunes?
My mp3.com artist page(that i just got) is at:
Steve Elektro Artist Page At Mp3.com
They are acid techno, and they were made only using a PC (haven't got the cash for serious equipment....yet) and don't expect them to be spectacular, as I haven't been doing this for very long at all, I'm just a backyard producer in every sense of the phrase!!
The Toolshed is the better of the two songs, in my opinion.
When you listen to them, please play in hifi, or download them. (lofi sucks arse!)
Also, play them LOUD!!
I am working on two more tracks at the moment, and I believe they will be a fair bit better, as my skills are improving.
Any comments/suggestions on these tracks would be greatly appreciated!
Thanx,
The Elektrik One

Well, I just scored my first live gig at a real party, next Friday night I'll be playing 45 mins of my own styled tekkers at a party in Canberra :)
Very happy about it, nervous as shit, furiously cleaning up tracks and loops...
Hopefully it'll all be good though ;)

hey big ups dante, thats wicked.
so i suppose i better announce that pete and i are playing at earthcore as well so if you're gonna be there come check us out :)

pwoar, nice on Horsey...
and nice one Dante...
Wish i could see you guys, but y'know, i think i'll have other chances :D

does anyone know of a good free webspace site i could upload a song to?
- cant go on mp3.com, it uses illegal samples
- its about 8 megs in size, geocities only allows files 5 meg or smaller
help