• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bluelight music production 2002

Well...
I'm changing my production name... Puffnfresh sounds too much like a happy hard producer's name, and since I've never written HHC at all, I'm giving up the name. :p
I'm thinking of just using the name "Dante" for production and performing, but there's already a hiphop/rnb DJ in Sydney named Dante as far as I know... Anyone know if there are any legal rammifications to do with this?

Well, i've been out of the production for a while now, but it's Uni holidays about to start and i've made a promise to myself that I will try really hard to complete at least one track. So, stay tuned.

leech whiz perty pleez, help me see my way clear to something not 2 unReasonable or illLogic 5al...

Oooooooo. Reason 2.0 looks pretty mad, too bad they didn't allow VSTs, but it still looks good.

Okay, can someone tell me if there is a way to acsess ftp via http?
-or-
Can someone tell me how to configure ftp behind a horrible firewall?
-or-
Can someone find me a patch or crack for Orion Pro 3.0
Yes, I have looked everywhere. It's ever so frustrating finding what you need on ftp servers when you can't actually get to it.
No, I'm not going to buy the program. Don't be so absurd.

This is for all the serious BL DJ/Producers,
If any of you wanna colab wit a rapper for hiphop to Drum n Bass to hardcore,Im your man.
I'm allways eger to be involved musically in anythin!
Drop me a line.

I can't tell you which one is better than the other, but I CAN tell you that the quality of teaching is second to none at RMIT.
But be prepared for a LOT of maths. Its tough and wiped a few people out.
As for catering for electronic music, I wouldn't really say it caters for any kind. It teaches you how to be a sound engineer. As far as elec. musicians, I am amoung 4 elec. musicians out of 60, so we're very much a minority.
any other q's?

==================================================
I have made a new trance song (the first of many to come). It's on my mp3.com homepage.
Please check it out, and let me know what you think.
www.mp3.com/Nick_Robson
Thanks.
(If you like it, bookmark the page.. A new one will be there within the next few days)

i just scored my first synth/sampler thinger kids. roland mc 505 for 800 bucks off my mate. i've played with it a bit has some fukn nice sounds so this should be fun :)

hehe 'thinger' is much more accurate than either synth or sampler, which the mc505 is neither of ;)
...But its hella fun, can lose many many hours with that thing... Bulk better than it's little brother the mc303 (which I own one of which is gathering a lot of dust atm... should throw a sheet over it or something... :/)

New trance track up, some tek tracks gonna be up soon...
VVVVVVVVVVVV

hey Dante- just gave ur track a listen. Not bad at all (although my computer is a bit slow so I kinda had to listen to it in installments hehe).
What program did u use to produce this track? There's some nice sounds in there!

That's a pure Fruity track. You can tell from the samples and sounds, but it's pretty nice sounding for Fruity...
You've definately gotta learn to use the effect plugins...
But I'm using Reason a lot more these days, starting to actually understand how everything works in it, and I'm getting some phat sounds out of it. :)
Check back at the site in a few days/weeks, I'll have some tek up soon :)

Fruity Loops? Really? Nice werk!
I use Fruity Loops (3.0) and I didn't pick it.
Yeah, I definately gotta learn to use the effects and automation better, tho. When I first started using F.L. I was under the impression that the production possiblities were somewhot more limited than they actually are.
Its only recently that I've heard some stuff that others have produced that i realise that I've still got alot to learn.

New tek track up... "minimalisticated"
VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Fruityloops is an awesomely powerful program, people underestimate it because of it's simple use, but it is a very good program. Personally, I don't use it much anymore, i've found that Reason gets better sounds, and soon i'm gonna attempt Cubase SX, but it doesn't matter what you use, as long as it sounds good.

Should be a new track up soon, "Heated"
VVVVVVVVVVVVV