• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bluelight music production 2002

there's quite a bit of information in another thread which might do with some bumping, im merging your post into it :)

Oops, bugger!

My appologies for starting a thread without checking if this one was running, and thanks to vurtomatic for shifting it!

Last edited:
Don't forget Leprecaun dude, and yes, they are great. NOW you see what I was always talkin about ;)

Horsey/Lep: Is the entire of your Earthcore set from last year gonna be uploaded to your mp3.com.au? or is that track just there to tease us?

...and I CAN PLAY. WHAT CAN YOU PLAY?

I can play a monthly gig called "amusek" that's happening in Canberra.. :D

Played at the last one on Easter Thursday, and had a FUCKING BALL. Played really well, and got a lot of positive feedback, and scored the gig as well :p

In other news, picked myself up a set of beyerdynamic dt770 pro headphones, and I'm amazed at my tracks, and what I haven't heard in the past. It's so very true what a good set of headphones/speakers can do to your music...

Looking to get an rm1x now, after having a play with one a few weeks ago... the stuff I could do with one of them in conjunction with my current setup is amazing.

I'm prolly gonna ditch my mp3.com.au site soon, cause it's not been able to be updated for so long, and I simply haven't bothered putting any tracks up as such. All I've been writing is live stuff to play, as opposed to finished polished tracks... but check out www.c-tek.org, cause that's where I'll be posting any new stuff from now on me thinks. :)

mp3.com.au

Have to say that even though its good exposure and all. The site is very difficult to maintain. I have written a three page update on the main site only to have it never appear. I have updated it twice with Gig info. :p Nothing... Uploading tracks can be difficult too, we have uploaded some tracks a number of times to get it on. So yeah, I second that dante... :) Good to hear you got a whole lot going on! :)

Props Hardicus. :)

Can't wait to get back into the groove... :) Having a play with reason soon.

=D

Yup, as Dante and Pete said, its a really hard site to maintain, however the whole set is on CD, and we'd be happy to organise a demo for people if they want.

Just send an email to [email protected]

Dante: Wanna buy mine? I don't use it anymore. Give u a good price, comes with case & manual. Let me know.

Yermo, I PM'd you about it... gimmeh a price and I'll see what I can do. :) I've got some cash to be throwing around on equipment atm, YAY

Hehe, forgot about this thread!

Does anybody else here write techno and/or microhouse or something similar?

I've started a label and am currently collecting demos... so if anyone has music that is extremely good, please get in contact at [email protected] or at one of my gigs.

oh yeah, and if anyone wants custom made midi boxes, filters, midi thru boxes and racks, aslo contact the email above :)

horsey, how much are you selling the RM for?

Wow Komplex! :) Sounds pretty nice! :) Hope it works out for you. Would love to catch up sometime and hear/see what you are up to. Unfortunately I don't have any techno demos thou... :p

505 for sale

Selling my 505 with a midi cable. :) $1200. Good condition.
With Manuals.

Cheers. :)

Hey all..

I invite you to listen to my 2 new trakcs. 'evacuate' and 'yes i do'. Been a while since i've released anything and i thought it time to do so.

Style is hard trance.

'Yes i do' is my first track to be played at out at a party.. Anyone who was @ synapse 4 and listerning to Dj Neuro's set would have heard it!

some feedback would be nice, but keep it constructive..

rate of recurrence is the new name i'm producing under..

enjoy

Only one CS2x :(
But its pretty good :)

Am also going too buy a super nova and a Nordlead 2/3 in a couple of months. %)

Hey,

Its not electronic production, but id like to hear some feedback on the band i'm in. Theres me and Balistik on the mic along with drums bass and guitar.
Its in a funky hip hop style with crossovers into some heavier shit.

We're Sydney based and have a few gigs coming up in April. Let me know what ya'll think!

www.mp3.com.au/thesuitablefew

if u only wanna check out a song or 2, check out faces, the game of life and hesitance (for the heavier sound)

Peace!

Adikkal