• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

BL Domestic Goddess & Amoeba Thread

bangmz.jpg

If somebody went to the trouble of making that, they could have bothered to photoshop cillit out and change it.

^
clearly the work of an amateur, images covered in copyright watermarks and no clit bang logo or effort to shop barry scots face on the guy. poor show.

cheers for the links as well kate, i'll give clit bang a go as well

I call upon thee Domestic Goddess in my time of need.

If I've made Yorkshire pudding batter but cant be arsed to heat the oven up etc can I just pour it into a frying pan ?

Will it fluff up and be edible or just a rank stodgy mess?

Damn you munchies :D

I have a question for all the domestic gods/goddesses/amoebas/anyone really!

Any tips for getting coffee out of beige carpet? The carpets in our flat are the bane our lives, needing constant hoovering and Vanish carpet mousse-ing.. can now deal with red wine/ribena and even lily pollen (was a tough one but came out with lemon juice and strong sunlight) but had a cup of black coffee spilt in the bedroom before Christmas and the stain's still there after a couple of goes at it.

Anyone got any genius ideas? :)

As Cherry says Bearlove sounds like you're gonna end up with stodgy a pancake. Yorkshire puds needs a searingly hot oven to raise n' puff em'.

Effie my mantra is a concoction of biological washing powder mixed with bleach on cream carpets - as long as they have a high wool content.

Failing that strategically placed rugs and low-lighting ftw

Ooh thanks Kate, I'll give that a whirl. It looks like it has a high wool content to me.. more wooly than synthetic, anyway. To be honest, I think we're going to have to get a lot of rugs and accept it gets stained.. a carpet can't demand this much time and attention, tis ridiculous! I miss my laminated floor, haha

Cream carpets may look nice but they've a lot to answer for...all of you "lifestyle" is marked on them for all to see! 8o

Rugs and a change of room layout cover all sins ;)

We have real wood floors on the ground floor here and apart from them being a bitch to heat in terms of warming the rooms, they are most forgiving on stains :D

Unlike my 'puter room upstairs, cream carpet and all things light-coloured n' girlie :| a real cunt for hash burns n' red wine spills...

Wooden floors are ideal, look gorgeous, forgiving as you say and can always chuck a few rugs down if they are a bit chilly :)

I hated laminate floors til I had one in my last place, actually looked quite pretty (in a fake wood kind of way) and was absolutely amazing for all manner of lifestyle spillages :D

It's cream carpets all the way in the flat, except kitchen, which has slate tiles <3

The people I work for had one of those carpet cleaning companies come round, I think it was £40 for a big sitting room, and the cream carpet was unrecognisable. They spend time working on individual stains. If you've got the money, probably worth it. I've heard good things about those rug doctor machines you can hire too, i think they're £20 for a weekend.

Blimey, not heard of a rug doctor, sounds.. interesting! Is it wrong that my first thought was of some kind of bikini line tidying appliance? 8o

Carpet cleaning company is a definite possibility actually, probably the day we move out. May have to learn to live with the stains until then. I like low lighting anyway.. ;)

.... my first thought was of some kind of bikini line tidying appliance?

lmfao! my mind unfortunately runs with this and get's onto all sorts of wrong tangents :D

]....I like low lighting anyway.. ;)

Me too, tis the friend of the 40+ lady especially when your man likes eh photography 8)

lmfao! my mind unfortunately runs with this and get's onto all sorts of wrong tangents :D

Hehee, mine too

Me too, tis the friend of the 40+ lady especially when your man likes eh photography 8)

Especially after you followed it with that!!

Don't fancy a rug doctor myself, waxing's the way forwards..

Not sure this still comes under the "domestic goddess" heading but close enough :D

Hehee, mine too

Especially after you followed it with that!!

Don't fancy a rug doctor myself, waxing's the way forwards..

Not sure this still comes under the "domestic goddess" heading but close enough :D

Sure it comes pretty high up on the very few EADD BL's Domestic Goddess calender effie :D a well tended rug is something to show off!

=D

what you do on that spanking clean carpet is something to be posted elsewhere eh ;)

Any comments on pure hydrogen peroxide on yer carpets?

Ha ha, I too thought Pervy things when the Rug Doctor Name was dropped. Was mostly thinking of some servicing rather than hair removal

Sure it comes pretty high up on the very few EADD BL's Domestic Goddess calender effie :D a well tended rug is something to show off!

=D

what you do on that spanking clean carpet is something to be posted elsewhere eh ;)

Haha! Always vaguely considered getting a fancy shape sometime, not sure it's something I'll ever get round to.. but neat is a must %)

Can't imagine many people complaining about us discussing this side of being a goddess actually ;)

Any comments on pure hydrogen peroxide on yer carpets?

On my floor-carpet? Haha not tried it yet - only got toilet duck bleach and non-bio washing powder in at the mo, shall aquire necessary ingredients tomorrow.

Don't understand why carpet mousse works on red wine but not coffee, gah...

Does anyone know the name of the website that you type in what ingredients you have and it suggests meals etc?

I cant remember what its called :D

(Yeah Im having that much of an exciting weekend that Im looking what to cook with Aubergines)

**Edit**
It's called Supercook :D

Last edited: