• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

BL Domestic Goddess & Amoeba Thread

Probably just used the cheapest parts they could get, a boiler that can only modulate down to half power, 15 mm. piping all the way and a simple non-thermosatic mixer (a one-lever one, by any chance?). Won't work, my friend. If you're going to use a cheap mixer, you'd better have an expensive fully-modulating water heater that can turn up and down quickly in response to changing flow rate. Or else if you have a really cheap water heater that has only three settings and responds only slowly to changes in flow rate, then you will need an expensive thermostatic mixer valve to make up for its deficiencies .....

My theory is that the mixer (non-thermostatic) is the problem. It's just the two taps on the bath, with the lever you pull up (for shower) or push down (for bath). It all works perfectly on the bath setting, but as soon as you use the shower setting, the whole things a bag of scalding or freezing shit. :\

Thanks for the info, Julie. :)

help!

need a quick idea on how to prevent the buildup of static electricity while vacuuming (upholstery, a matress).
feel like NOT dying due to electrocution tonight

Edit: well ive answered my own question somewhat. or at least avoided death. sprayed a little window cleaning solution all over the place then vacuumed.... seems to have helped quite a lot!

Last edited:
^
Well done for not killing yourself with a vacum!

How's the place looking now? Any chance of a pic?

I've just had a revelation. Why did I not think of this before?

I've just done the hoovering. This time, I wore my B & Q ear defenders.

http://www.diy.com/departments/bq-ear-defenders/190773_BQ.prd

bnqTemplate1

£2.

My god, what a difference. It made the task considerably less shitty. :D

Ad made a good house wife me :D lol

Nah , but seriously durning the days when she's at work I will do this and that, and she comes in and goes mento with the cleaning a again she's brutal for it. But some night if she has a few joints and she can make a mess before crashing out on the couch. And in the morning she makes a pure mess getting ready for work, I have a toot and get to work.

Love the smell of blech, blech everywhere we both do. I don't mind don't any the house work part from irioning, I have this thing with touching material its nuts. But I do everything else. Then the missus goes over all it again her way, tbf her way is better

Ad made a good house wife me :D lol

Nah , but seriously durning the days when she's at work I will do this and that, and she comes in and goes mento with the cleaning a again she's brutal for it. But some night if she has a few joints and she can make a mess before crashing out on the couch. And in the morning she makes a pure mess getting ready for work, I have a toot and get to work.

Love the smell of blech, blech everywhere we both do. I don't mind don't any the house work part from irioning, I have this thing with touching material its nuts. But I do everything else. Then the missus goes over all it again her way, tbf her way is better

Fuckin hell, sounds just like me and my lady :) We both hate mess and dirt, but whatever I try and do is never enough..

Yeah lah. Gotta have the house nice and clean. As you say they just go over what you do though. I don't know who's worse with them bloody Yankee candles both us love them, actually anything nice and smelly we like. Spend a fucking fortune on shit like that.

Awh K it was you created this n not inflo. Wonder why I thought it was Inflo. Ahhhh thanks Chatty for finding me this. I am a lazy madam aint I?! <3

Well at mo I'm cleaning me big wooden oak wardrobe so I can shove the christmas trees on it I need to then hoover, scrub the floor with disinfectent n get tea on. We're having meatballs n spaghetti. For the first time in a long time I have the place looking ok. I found it all overwhelming before but it feels nice to know that I'm tacling it now nbwish to not go back to that. Onwards n upwards in the world of cleaning - who's at it today then ;)

Evey