• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

BL Domestic Goddess & Amoeba Thread

Niggering is watching a bunch of puffins on a sunny day in the north atlantic?

Apron

I had to go to Ikea today to get boxes n' storage containers en mass :| to cheer myself up I went to look at the fabric thinking pinnies (aprons) =D Yes, I really am that fascinating and sad :p

Seen and got this %) psychedelic saralisa. Fluid fungi funkee =D
trippyfabric.jpg

some scale...
trippyfabricroom.jpg

It's screaming pinny to me :|<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

just to explain that whole n*****ing thing...

she meant to type s-n-i-g-g-e-r-i-n-g (scottish expression, meaning to chuckle quietly and childishly) but one of the other admins had put in a word filter to replace a certain part of that with the word Damien.

i think that's been removed now. there is now another filter in place that detects blanks posts and inserts 'i am felix's bitch' instead.

please don't try it out in here.

now, get back to the kitchen, what are you doing on the internet anyway? get yer man's tea on. ;)

just to explain that whole n*****ing thing...

she meant to type s-n-i-g-g-e-r-i-n-g (scottish expression, meaning to chuckle quietly and childishly)

it's really obvious now you've pointed it out - i feel quite the fool :)

I had to go to Ikea today to get boxes n' storage containers en mass :| to cheer myself up I went to look at the fabric thinking pinnies (aprons) =D Yes, I really am that fascinating and sad :p

Seen and got this %) psychedelic saralisa. Fluid fungi funkee =D
trippyfabric.jpg

some scale...
trippyfabricroom.jpg

It's screaming pinny to me :|<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
It's not doing it for me, Kate :\

Too many drudgy, camofla(howthe fuckd'ya spellit?)gey colours - not enough PINK ;)=D - for me, at least 8):D

to, S-n-i-g-g-e-r is actually an expression they use all over the world. Not just Scotland. It was a common word when I was growing up in texas. And NO, it wasnt because the red necks mis-pronoounced it.
ah, righto then. i thought it was more common over here. i do know that aussies prefer the word snicker.

hey kate, that fabric would make a lovely KKK outfit. ;)

Some people who I can only describe as unwholesome use the word "snicker" to convey the same meaning - it's always irritated me that.

whoo hooo fishface - sprinkles bread on the water

I'm sorry I didn't realise :maybe I use too much colloquial language on here, but it is a regional forum. But I apologise to anyone who may have been offended.

I meant a sly or disrespectful laugh, partly stifled.

whoo hooo fishface - sprinkles bread on the water
Ya got me - but only for a minute - just proved me domesic divinity bit by getting back down to the kitchen, after the last post, to stop the milk for Mrs.Fishface's nightine bevarage boilng over =D

I'm sorry I didn't realise :maybe I use too much colloquial language on here, but it is a regional forum. But I apologise to anyone who may have been offended.

I meant a sly or disrespectful laugh, partly stifled.

Que` i was never in doubt as to what you meant i was merely playing :)

Offended - me never & even if i was i'd never let on ;)

Some people who I can only describe as unwholesome use the word "snicker" to convey the same meaning - it's always irritated me that.
They used the word 'snickering' on Family Guy, when they were taking the piss out of Bin Laden. That just came across as funny, however, but confused me a bit and made me wonder if people say that. I am now annoyed with you. :)

I am now annoyed with you. :)

Nice ambiguity treacle - so clarify please are you are allied with me in campaign to eradicate the word "sn****r from the English language OR you are my sworn enemy :D

You may eradicate the word but never the intent, facial expression or pure cuteness of the manoeuvre :\

tut tut :|

Can we move on to dumplings now %)

Bocchan dango sounds curvy on the tongue =D aye they're shite :|

Perfect dumpling (mine) are those light fluffy ones you drop into savoury casserole or the like that soak up some of the flavours and can look a bit like brains on the outside, but inside are so light n' airy :) love em <3

However, this V should be in the tea shoppe thread or wherever, but it's so good - tea n' dumplings %)
kuidaore_xiaolongbao.jpg

Today's household lesson, cheap bin bags are a false economy :|

^ Nope but in other news I "ironed" today - what a strangely complex perhaps eternal activity it is - it seems not possible to make one part flat without making knife edge creases in an area you've already flattened :! - however my attempt was deemed "acceptable" :| which I took with the grace of a bad loser.

Acceptable obviously = you can try & do better :( - usually I'd manage to elicit a response like" Who the fuck/what the fuck" - & be told to keep well away in future.

^ I was mearly trying to be encouraging instead of re-doing them I decided that they WOULD do and I thanked you did I NOT ???=D

Anyways its important in life to have aspirations and one of yours could be to improve your ironing technique via practice !!!;)=D=D<3<3

Brandy Plums
8o Is Roby ok? 8o

No. Would you peel them? I did spiced peaches in white wine once but not as a preserve.

What ya going do? :)

I "ironed" today

Who the fuck/what the fuck" - & be told to keep well away in future.

Gold Star %)

sometimes that techniques doesn't always work :| either ways 8)

If it helps I can't iron to save myself and feel it's a skill I have lived long enough now without needing to master...blah de blah :D I also DO NOT ever, never iron for others =D

[Anyways its important in life to have aspirations and one of yours could be to improve your ironing technique via practice !!!;)=D=D<3<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Training, training, training ;) hehe Then the Artistry will come, the pride and finally the pinny =D