• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

BL Domestic Goddess & Amoeba Thread

Try getting some of those pledge wipes that attract dust by some jiggery pokery? Then at least you're picking the dust up instead of pushing it about the room.

I have never used and iron in my life, and I survived. True story, I can hoover like a mad one tho, my room is fuckin spotless at the min except my computer desk which is littered with pcs, macs, soundcards, audio controllers and mixers/decks. And dust, lots of dust which is a constant battle to get shot of.

On the other hand, I do all the fixing around my flat such as -re pressurizing/opening up and cleaning out our shit house of a boiler, bleeding the radiators of black gunk, stealing light bulbs from communal areas when the on in my room goes out, cutting down a weed which has been growin for some years and resembled a large tree and took a hacksaw and eventually chain saw to remove. Then there is gaffer taping an emergency escape hallway light which is hanging by bare wires back to the ceiling all because our landlord is a lazy inconsiderate tight bastard.

Museums are all bright & sparkly these days full of ambient lighting & scowling underpaid cleaners - the museums you refer to are from the past snolly. I cannot come & hoover your house (whoever much i may/or may not want to) as the whole plan is econmically unviable.

Fishface might do it tho - he's got months more training under his belt than i have. I think I'm becoming a problem student in the domestic duties class.

Ambient lighting?! Sacrilege! We have a lovely dusty museum in town and I dread to think what they've done to the place since I was last there as a wee nipper.

Shall get some jiggery-pokery wipes and see how I fare.

I like to put my pillows (both kinds, throw and bed) in the dryer with a few dryer sheets, fluffs them up and makes them smell nice.
Or you can take a facecloth and spray it with any scent you like and substitue that for the dryer sheet.
I haven't tried this with feather ones, only foam.

If you scratch the inside of your toilet by snaking it and it looks dirty no matter how much you scrub it, you can get the scratches off with a pumice stone.

If you scratch the inside of your toilet by snaking it and it looks dirty no matter how much you scrub it, you can get the scratches off with a pumice stone.

This is confusing me :? what's toilet snaking it...my mind is a burr with bizarre possibilities 8o

Soda crystals %) best not to snort 8) but useful for cleaning your washing machine out, it's the ultimate de-greaser. Also mix some into a box of washing powder, the crystals are cheap as chips and make the power more effective and last longer.

Money saving ftw :D

Northside I do feather down duvet n' pillows and they need done at the laundrette, but I love their nesting comforting cosy qualities, so they get to stay %)

B9 - you hoovering yet? :p

^Done it as soon as I crawled out of my bed :)

^
Ah good man and hopefully you woke the rest of the household while doing it. I find it pays to spend extra attention to the spots outside kid's bedroom door, over and over again =D

I feel you would look good in my(homemade of course) psychedelic pinny, is this something you would consider adorning like an Adonis? <3

Edit: the pocket is especially stiched for spliffs - too pink maybeees?
apron2.jpg

It is mega awesome kate.
Going to take up that soda crystals tip, the washing machines here are so shit things sstill come out dirty so maybe it'll help.

^
I'd run the machine on empty at it's highest temperature with a load of the crystal in the drawer (if that the set up) .. it should clean all the scum build up out of it.

We have a mini laundrette in halls, all the washing machines are pretty vile and scummy but it's £2.50 a wash and there are about 10 machines so I couldn't clean them all :(

Damnation Wibble how horrendous for you :|

You could try some soda crystals with your powder and instead of fabric conditioner some white vinegar (about the same amount)...it takes all the residues from leftover soap n' scum out of the clothes and I promise you they won't smell like a fish supper :D

My youngest has eczema and is very sensitive to soap products, any residual in his clothes get him itching and this "alternative" combo has worked well for him and we have also have a very clean machine into the bargain.

£2.50 a wash 8o shocking!

Particularly when things come out dirty. Then the tumble drier is another pound on top of that and there is nowhere to hang clothes out.

Lists! I am forever making lists. I love lists!

So do I. But all I ever seem to do is make more lists of existing lists, and never seem to cross anything off of them. :\

Clean your bath with white vinegar folks. It whiffs, but it does the trick. I have some in one of those plastic spray bottles.

^Could you get crackin' on my room too?. It's not been cleaned/tidied in about 2-3 months. :|

Woo, had myself a spring clean earlier and it feels good. I developed some sort of weird cleaning fixation when I quit drinking and though the alcohol has returned, the desire to be messy and worryingly manly is still consigned to the past :D Got rid of a lot of dust so hopefully I'll sleep well.