• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Excuse to tell Authorities Of Why You're In Da Hood...

Maybe I'm the only one but it gets a little annoying to me when you have people talking real big on the internet, but in real life those same elitist suburban kid-types would probably shit themselves if they ever got into some of the situations they talk big about online.

Don't make assumptions. I've stood up for my rights many times in real life. Granted, last time I tried standing up to the cops, it resulted in 6 of them knocking me to the ground, restraining me, and taking me straight to a psychiatric hospital. But I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

you're an artist (it doesnt hurt to throw in world famous either )

but only say world famous if your not dirty

i was taking pics of some dope fucking burners in those abandon projects in newark

i wasnt gunna go inside exploring or anything was just taking some pics on the outside
this handsome black man came up to me and asked what i was doing
i said taking pictures of all the art work on the walls

he shook his head and said it seems to me you are trying to get yo self killed, i took a few more pics and got the fuck out of dodge

%) im blind and i cannot see i gotta wear sunglasses like DMC

LOL yo, yea cuz the middle of the projects is totally a believable and realistic place to be lookin for a park to walk your dogs yo. I dont wanna say retarded.....but thats just dumb yo. And i dont mean that like ur dumb, I guess a better word would be to say thats just silly as hell. but it aint like the suggestions in this thread is any better ;)

LOL yo, yea cuz the middle of the projects is totally a believable and realistic place to be lookin for a park to walk your dogs yo. I dont wanna say retarded.....but thats just dumb yo. And i dont mean that like ur dumb, I guess a better word would be to say thats just silly as hell. but it aint like the suggestions in this thread is any better ;)

you would be suprised how any times it has worked

you're an artist (it doesnt hurt to throw in world famous either )

but only say world famous if your not dirty

This has potential...if you have the props to back it up...ala HUGE camera..etc...

If you just say I'm an artist looking for ideas? Probably going to get searched and/or busted. If you say you're working on a film, or for a magazine/newspaper AND have all of the necessary props? Hell, that would PROBABLY work!

One time I was being tailed by a cop when I was gonna go buy dope at night in a sketchy hood. Since my GPS can be seen thru the rear window of my car, I started to fumble with it then started to drive on the roads that lead to the freeway entrance. He probably came to the conclusion that I made a wrong turn.

Another time when I was waiting around the corner for the dude to come by a cop rolls up on me and asks what I am doing in this neighborhood and I said "I can't program a GPS at night when I'm driving so I stopped to set it up"

"Some nigga stole my bike, I'm lookin for it"

On a more serious note...

"My brother is a junkie and hasen't been home in 3 days... I know that he comes to this city to cop, so I'm looking around for him...."

Great, OK, we are just trying to tell you that it dont work like that here, and thats why you would have to be retarded to try to use that attitude here, thats all.

aint that the fucking truth
try any of these with newark cops, even the best ones, youll see how fast youre wearing handcuffs

Hey I just encountered this thread and read through, and I wanted to specifically give a big thank you to Lacey for all the info you've posted. I definitely fall into the category of the inexperienced when it comes to this, and while I don't plan on ever being in this kind of situation, I've taken it to heart and really learned something.

As I see it, people here have either been speaking from theory or wisdom; book/street smarts as you said. I'll take wisdom over theory any day. The law is just another abstract theory, the way things "should be" in an ideal world. Every day these cops inhabit a world in total contradiction to that, so of course they throw it out the window like everybody else who inhabits that world, and fall back on the one advantage they have, authority. The more extreme the environment, the more extreme their countermeasures become.

Basically you summed it up in that this is a harm reduction site, and in this situation most of the theoretical advice is just going to bring you more harm. That's what counts, not what the fucking founding fathers would have done two hundred years ago in an entirely different environment, or whatever other ridiculous hypotheticals have come up as rationalizations in this thread (that one just happened to stick out in my head). Makes perfect sense to me, regardless of what my personal beliefs on law or philosophy might be.

So yeah, thanks for taking the time to look out for all of us! :)

have a real landmark, if theres a college or something, movie theatre,w/e. Id say I was just passing through on my way, to where ever :p

Just don't get nervous or start sketchin out because pigs are human lie-detectors pretty much they'll see right through you if you're not careful to guard yourself and stay calm.

I actually got off the hook for running a redlight because I had a Pennsylvania license plate and I told the cop I was coming from church, which I actually was :p

back when I used to cop in the war zones of Baltimore, I would always bring a camera and other photography equipment.

I once got pulled over and they asked me what I was doing there and I told them that I was taking pictures of the different arts of the city. Both good parts and bad.

Im a clean cut white guy and they believed it 100%. They did tell me that it was a very bad and dangerous idea to do so.

Now that I just moved to Pittsburgh, I dont even know where to cop.

if you in baltimore im sure all the coppers heard, im taking a tour of the spots mentioned in the wire, ''

nj maybe say your looking for spots you seen in the sopranos ~

going to a party over a coworkers

"hey whiteboy what cha doing uptown ?

"hey whiteboy what cha doing uptown ?

"You chasing our girls around?"

"Oh pardon me sir, its the furthest from my mind. Im just waiting for a dear dear friend of mine!"

Velvet Underground, hell yeah! A true favorite for any opiate user.