• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Excuse to tell Authorities Of Why You're In Da Hood...

lol @ calling the ACLU because the undercovers busted you and talked shit. thats their fuckin job. by any means necessary, to get better crime stats and make as many busts as possible. shit in some cities in america is so bad that they're told to do whatever it takes. yeah its fucked but its what happens. getting all revolutionary isn't gonna do anyone any good.

some blocks in ny especially uptown now they got the police towers out 7 days a week cops got basically a 360 degree view of the block from 6 stories up. and if someone on the block gets hurt or a crew gets busted earlier in the day they'll shut the whole block down and only allow residents to walk and drive through. i dont live in NJ but i saw they got these tank looking things driving around newark now in the paper. what other developed countries cities do they have armored cars and swat team looking dudes patrolling for drugs? what other countries cities do they shut down a block for a night because too much shit was going on? what other countries cities have the HIDTA program? id much rather deal with the cops in the UK or NZ and spend a night in jail there than a couple nights in the tombs or in essex county

lol @ calling the ACLU because the undercovers busted you and talked shit. thats their fuckin job. by any means necessary, to get better crime stats and make as many busts as possible. shit in some cities in america is so bad that they're told to do whatever it takes. yeah its fucked but its what happens. getting all revolutionary isn't gonna do anyone any good.

some blocks in ny especially uptown now they got the police towers out 7 days a week cops got basically a 360 degree view of the block from 6 stories up. and if someone on the block gets hurt or a crew gets busted earlier in the day they'll shut the whole block down and only allow residents to walk and drive through. i dont live in NJ but i saw they got these tank looking things driving around newark now in the paper.

Aw naw my dude, that is in Paterson. jerry speziale is a fuckin NUT....the passaic county sheriffs just used $400,000 to buy this fuckin thing when they coulda been puttin that money towards programs to keep kids from turnin to sellin dope to get by, drug rehab programs, neighborhood safety type shit...Instead they jus take it farther....It reminds me of the dude in that movie Avatar that just wanted to blow that planet to shit regardless of if there was a better solution.....

Here is the photo
bearcatjpg-333b4a65ac4c1a2f_medium.jpg

And a description from the article:
PATERSON -- The Passaic County's SWAT team has replaced a converted bread truck with a $400,000 armored vehicle that can crash through brick walls.

dont let it fool you they say its for the swat team,,,,but they use the swat team to fucking BUST LITTLE ASS SMALL TIME WHITEBOY DEALERS in the suburbs of paterson, and shit like that. I seen the articles about these little ass Oxy dealers, highschool kids, that they bring the fuckin swat team up in his house and knock down the door (his parents house i mean, wow that sounds like a serious dangerous drug den) and beat the hell outta the kid....THIS is how they do shit here....

They just CANT WAIT to bust out the big guns, here in passaic county especially they all too eager to show some force "shock n awe" and act like they fightin fuckin Iraq out there in the middle of the hood in Paterson. the PCSD is out-of-fuckin-control yo.....

Dont get me wrong....there is alot of fucked up ish in the silk city...ask anybody who lived there in the past year or 2 they will tell you all around "Shit been gettin baaad" but that aint a problem you fix with armored tanks and swat teams and shit. its on the community level the crime n all that is just symptoms of the problem, that the community aint raisin kids to know the difference between a position on a dope corner and a career.

I aint tryna get super off topic so Ima wrap it up but this shit really gets to me. the PCSD abuses their authority in so many ways that some of yall bluelighters who is here blue-litein from your cozy homes and aint seen the shit on these streets, can possibly imagine. I know to some people it sound so foriegn and insane, that the cops can do these things and you say well "your rights!" but it aint like that , out in the streets it dont mean shit, and its just the tip of the iceberg you think your rights violated when you cop imagine the people livin there who is gettin busted by the gangs n guns taskforce and shit like that, one of my boys who use to sell at the Dawg pound (The alabama projects, RIP just seen em tearin em down the other day) and when the UC's rolled up on em, and he try to run the cop ran over him with his car to stop him and then beat his ass while his foot was stuck under the car tire. And think about the people , residents of Paterson, and Newark, n all that, who got to live with their streets in front of their home patrolled by fucking armored humvees and shit. Its truly just nutz.

me and my buddy got pulled over with 8 stamp bags of H, and 2 nicks of crack. The crack was easy to swallow so that was no issue. The 8 bags of dope were too big to swallow so they were stuffed down the seatbelt cover. Only 7 made it in. 1 was sitting in plain view on the floor next to me.

we got pulled over in camden after a cop saw my boy get out and talk to someone then get back in the car and pull off.

We straight up told the cop we were there to cop but the dope boys were being really aggressive so we got scared and decided to leave. I guess he bought this or something bc he never searched us and just told us to get the hell out of here.

If he would have opened my door we woulda been fucked.

Now I only cop from on blocks that are within 2 blocks of the exit for the highway so I can get in and out. I also call the person I get from to make sure its not hot. Def get a number from someone if you will be going to the hood often.

If i were to get pulled over again im def using the i'm lost and im trying to find rutgers university bc I want to go there in the fall.

Theres a college right next to the "area" so if it ever happens you just say "I just got done eating with my friend "Insert fake name" that goes to "insert the university" down the street at wherever and now I am on my way back to the highway, then proceed to apologize for whatever bullshit reason he gives for pulling you over and literally make yourself believe your own story and the energy you give off will be of the "truth".. Humans (cops in particular) can be trained to spot these signs of lying and beating around the bush and nervousness so do away with those feelings by lying to yourself. Make yourself believe the story as much as you would if it were really the truth.. This is the only good and righteous time to throw the ethics of lying out the window for the war on drugs is a more evil crime against humanity.

"Oh wow, I did not expect this. Am I being detained?"

"No..."

"Oh. Well then, I am very busy and have to be going. Thank you for your concern. Bye."

^^ check out the rest of the thread. It dont work that way. Being pulled over IS being detained. You cant just up and leave in the middle of a traffic stop yo. in the wonderful world of "Technically" those things "should" work. but in the world of reality it will earn you a trip to the county jail and a falsified police report that means no matter how many lawyers you hire, you will end up gettin found guilty with not the tiniest thing you can do about it.

I know ppl suggestin the type of shit u did is only trying to help.

But seriously, for the purpose of HARM REDUCTION, that is horrible, horrible advice, and will really make the situation way worse than it already was. Its irresponsible to suggest that type of thing to somebody becuz it will UN DOUBTEDLY, 100% of the time end u up worse than u started when you are dealing with any trained cops whose job is arrestin people for copping. To them, probable cause IS bein white. Probable cause is anything they want it to be, and no matter how far you take it in court they will find the cops right, every time. you cant win, its just how it is. I aint sayin just lay there and take it but I am sayin there is some better thing you can do to try and make the situation better, but gettin uppity with the "i know my rights" shit is NEVER one of those things yo.

^What I wrote is a bit simplified, but that is how it works. If they pull someone over, they are either going to issue tickets, or place one under arrest for another legitimate reason. Just because one is in 'the hood', does not mean they have the right to interrogate for anything aside from driving issues. One still has the right to remain silent whether under arrest or not.

with no disrespect, clearly you got zero experience with this Being white in 'the hood' absolutely does give them cause to fuck with you, and yes you always got the right to remain silent but runnin your mouth about "i know my rights " aint gonna get you nowhere.

I am tellin you this becuz this is how it happens over and over. Its happened to me and everybody i know. you will end up either arrested becuz they find the shit you got on you, at the VERY least with a "loitering with intent to purchase CDS" ticket, or with drugs planted on you when they dont find shit and really want to fuck with you.

and you can get all the lawyers in the fucking world to defend you and you will still get found guilty.

If you aint got no experience with dirty cops, dirty court systems, and the way that the game works when it comes to the police fuckin with white kids who come to the hood to cop their dope then you cant even begin to comprehend how it goes. Seriously, I aint just sayin this shit out of a misunderstanding of how the law works.

You also need to remember that anybody postin in this thread *IS* doin somethin illegal. its about how to lie to the cops and get out of shit, when you get pulled over while coppin, or before or after coppin.

When you aint got a damn thing on you and aint doin nothing wrong you can still end up in the back of the police car with bullshit charges. so when you ARE, that REALLY aint the fucking time to start up with the i know my rights shit. The police in the hood is a TOTALLY different entity than anything you used to, and the only people who been sayin this type of shit is the ones who aint know a damn thing about it, becuz its just bein purely naieve to think that it really works like that in these situations. How it goes on paper and how it really goes down in the streets is 2 very different things and all the knowledge about how your rights TECHNICALLY are, aint gonna get you no damn where when you are in the middle of gettin stopped for bein in the wrong hood at the wrong time.

I aint sayin that your rights aint this that and the third. I aint sayin that it aint fucked up. I aint sayin that you aint TECHNCIALLY got the right for x y or z. Just that in practice it DONT MATTER, and that if you are naieve and ignorant enough to think that you could honest to god say any of the shit that you and others have posted in this thread about 'your rights', you are gonna end up with a BIG mutha fuckin suprise if you ever actually in the position that we discussin in this thread someday.

I aint sayin that to be a dick to you, I am sayin it with every bit of respect, i dont think you are stupid at all, and when i say ignorant i dont mean you are dumb or you stupid. Just that in this situation, you are ignorant of the reality of how shit works, and its extremely , extremely idealistic and naieve (sorry to repeat that word so much but its just the best way to describe it) to think that you could get out of a sketchy police situation by sayin any of these things about "Am i being detained, if not I am leaving", etc. Oh sweet lord yo, I seriously pity any person who is fool enough to say that to a city cop when they pulled over near a dope spot.

I aint gonna keep goin on, becuz i have said all these points many times before already in this thread when other posters have made the similar posts as you. Check it out, there is MANY explanations of how shit works in the hood with the cops and the shit you can and cant do to get out of a bad situation. I aint the only person who is sayin this. You should really trust those of us who have many years of experience dealin with this type of shit vs. the "lawyers on paper" who can read all day about wat their rights say but got absolutely zero idea of how those rights get bent in reality. And Ima repeat it for anybody who aint payin attention....

Dont any of yall think that if "Pulling me over becuz I was white was not probable cause to search me" was a valid defense, that hundreds of thousands of dopeheads who been arrested in the hood by the narcs, etc, would have had their lawyer USE it and get them off?

And it aint just that we talked or said too much or gave enough information for them to use against us, etc.

Seriously, that will never, ever be a valid defense. Any lawyer that you told that to, that you said "They targeted me becuz i was in that neighborhood, they didnt see me do nothing wrong, cant you get this case thrown out for them unfairly racialy profiling me", etc, would laugh you out of his fuckin office.

Being white in the wrong neighborhood IS a probable cause to pull you over. Doing anything that the cops want to say is probable cause, is probable cause to stop you and question you. And gettin smart with them and talkin about your rights and all that shit will catch you a swift kick in the ass, maybe some bags of dope or a needle planted on you, or it will earn you like 5 extra tickets, or they will just make up a fuckin lie about how they saw you acting suspicously or reaching for a weapon so they had to search the car. or maybe if you get smart like that and you a girl you can just wait for them to call a female to bring you back to the station and stick her fingers up your pussy to search you all the way. THIS SHIT HAPPENS...ALL THE TIME...AND IT IS HAPPENING PLAIN AS DAY, TOTALLY RUN OF THE MILL, IT AINT A SCANDAL, IT AINT POLICE MISCONDUCT, NOBODY BATS A EYE..THE COURTS KNOW, THE PROSECUTORS KNOW, THE JUDGES KNOW, THE DEFENSE LAWYERS KNOW. It is how it works. You cannot, cannot say the kind of shit that you are suggestin for people to say and have the cops be like "Oh wow, you sure got me there! Guess i gotta let you go now!" And in court, no judge will say that the cops searchin you or stoppin you was unfair. Nobody will be on your side, and you will end up fucked over, so its realy best to never start up with that idealistic-ass "the legal system actually works and my rights actually mean something" talk becuz it is honest to god actually harmful to suggest to people to do that. if they dont know no better and end up listenin to you, or the other folks that made similar posts as you, instead of the advice of the people who been in these situations hundreds of times and know how it really goes, it could end up really hurting somebody. Like i said before, to advise somebody to say any of the shit that you did in your posts is the complete opposite of harm reduction.

In a perfect world, where everything works like its SUPPOSED to, like it SHOULD, you would be right. But, it dont. You tellin people to say the shit that you did, is like school educators tellin highschool kids that abstinence is the only option for sex. then kids all have sex without condoms and end up pregnant and with STDs becuz the people giving the advice refused to give advice based on REALITY, how shit really is, and instead tried to give advice based on a ideal world where everything is how it "SHOULD" be.

Becuz we understand that the way law enforcement works in ghetto areas with high drug sales is far from how it "should", we offer the advice based on the reality of how it is , and not based in some unrealistic ideal of perfect fairness and justice that only exists on paper. Ignoring the facts that the reality is miles away from the ideal will cause you to give misleading and misguided advice that can hurt people more than help them.

^well said, even tho i kinda stumbled through the last half cuz im stoned out. but very well said. i grew up in nice suburbs so i could always pull the 'i know my rights' bullshit and it worked fine. but then one time i went to the hood, got frisked by cops, pulled same shit, got thrown in the back for some bulllllshit. im white. that was the real reason. i stick out like crack on black tar hehe

What kinda neighbor hood you guys live in. Is it violent or something? I am curious.

laceyk said:
clearly you got zero experience with this Being white in 'the hood'

laceyk said:
If you aint got no experience with dirty cops, dirty court systems, and the way that the game works when it comes to the police fuckin with white kids who come to the hood to cop their dope then you cant even begin to comprehend how it goes.

Well thank the Lord for that. I have no intentions of ever being in 'the hood'. Out here in the sticks, I have no problems with letting the police know that I know all of my and their rights (on the rare occasion that I even have contact with them), and they seem to respect that. I am not condescending about it either. That is how it is. They have a job to do, and they seem stay within the law, for whatever reason.... more often than not, anyway. There is relatively no heroin in these parts (and therefore minimal illicit drug-related violence). I have never even tried it (it does sound nice though).

So, do whatever you have to, to keep yourself safe in your neighborhood, and I will do likewise.

Last edited:
What kinda neighbor hood you guys live in. Is it violent or something? I am curious.

Most of us posting are not from bad neighborhoods, but where we go to get the dope is bad. Gangs, which ofcoarse means violence n drugs are in these neighbor"hoods".

when i was young and before i had good connects... when i went to the projects to buy weed i would just dress with my dirtiest grimiest clothes, and i just looked like a 14 white boy from the hood...

I live in a nice neighborhood and need to drive down into the hood. So far I have not been stopped. I think the best approach is to know of a landmark or building at the edge of the hood (like a college or community center etc) and tell the cops that you were looking for such and such a place and got lost lost.

The being calm, rehearsing the lie, and believing it yourself thing is the single most important thing. Don't be nervous - after you cop, tell yourself "ok, now i just have to get by being stopped by the pobo, how am i going to achieve that" then plan it out versus saying "oh god oh god i'm in the hood and it's late and i'm white and if i get pulled". Accept it before it happens.

I think the "i just left UPenn visiting my friend Ramashiva who's in med school over there" is a damn solid excuse.

For me what always works on general traffic stops (provided i wasn't going a buck ten) is the "oh my god honestly sir i'm so sorry, i just got into a ridiculous fight with my girl, she's going out of her head and i was gonna lose it so i just kept driving without even really looking where i was going" (*almost* all cops are misogynists/feel superior to women).

Since an incident when i was 15, not a dug user, wasn't stealing anything, but was in a car full of kids who had just robbed like $200 worth of $1 items from CVS - and a cop asked his parter if he should "just throw this little piece of shit into traffic" i've about made it my life's mission to outsmart the cocksuckers.

It's really easy to (very subtly) push a cop's buttons if you're attentive/observant. Just be the cop's son/brother/drinking buddy. If you're normally reserved and introverted, be really direct and speak in a louder voice, fucking be ready to sound off "sir, yes sir!" It's like a Jedi Mind Trick. You can gain a cop's confidence pretty easily if you try. You don't have to play the subservient role either,

If he's uberdick powertrip cop don't fold, don't be a dick, but don't fold, just be confident, attentive, and not nervous look him in the eye. Give off every nonverbal cue that you're not the guy to be dicked around. If he's got the local accent, bust out yours. Fucking mention Hockey or Golf or something. He'll think "hmm, this is a competent, sober, kid...probably even hates minorities as much as me" in the back of his head. Trust me, cops instantly know "oh, i can fuck over this kid and he's not gonna say/do shit'

That being said, if you're in the hood at 1am, have track marks, are in an '89 Corsica with the muffler hanging off, and have been creepin' up and down the block you're playing with a different hand. Still don't be afraid, but no matter what you say or do the cop is just thinking "junkie trash junkie trash" I think copping to trying to cop a bag of weed is a decent idea. Although i think "i live here"/"i've been staying with my buddy over off Jefferson" might be better.

Laceyk - I totally feel you on what you're saying, arrrgggh, but the problem is that like...ok say you're going to get rolled, 100% no matter what. You have 2 strikes already and 2 bundles on you, but it's a guarantee that you'll be busted it's already predetermined.

If the cop is like "CAN I..." (ANY time a cop asks permission, he needs your permission to do it, believe me, if he didn't have to ask he wouldn't be asking) and you're like 'um ok', you have no recourse in a court of law. "Well your honor i said 'can i search the car?' (so i can put you away for life) and she said 'um ok' which i took for consent" Now if the cop said "can i search?" and you said "ughh man, honestly i'm just beat i worked all day and i'm supposed to cook my man dinner for 8 o'clock" then he searched, you would have a really good chance of getting off.

That's the difference, also, if you were going to get busted no matter what, why lay down and take it? If you want to fuck me in the ass, trust me there's gonna be one helluva struggle first!
I know it sounds pointless and it's just rhetoric from a law book and it doesn't matter and this and that, but literally the "am i being detained?" trick does work, provided the cop hasn't already made up his mind that: you're not going to really fight back/can't afford a good lawyer/have priors for the same shit and aren't gonna do or say anything in the same situation.

If it went to court and you were on the stand and said "i asked if i was being detained and he said 'what the fuck does that matter get outta the car' then proceeded to search the car and found something" The prosecution has serious problems. Unfortunately, because the justice system is a sham, 90% of people cop to pleas "oh you're facing 5-10 but you can plead guilty and get 18 months and 2 years probation" Right...because...that makes sense. If everyone took their case to trial you could kill 10 people and you wouldn't have to go to court until 2040 the courts would be so backed up.

I know that none of that seems to matter when no matter what you do or say the cops roll up and do whatever the fuck they want, and the courts railroad you, and people get fucking years of their life in jail BUT if everyone had this mentality on lock it would be much, much harder for cops to fuck with people. As a cop you're not gonna go around chasing porcupines if you can just catch possums. If a cop gets stung once he looks like an idiot to his department for fucking up a case.

I aint sayin you should consent to searches or watever . But I am saying that to go running off at the mouth right off the dick, is gonna end you up in some shit.

Dont get it twisted. I aint sayin you are fucked, so just give up your rights. I am just sayin that attempting to assert certain rights which you really dont have, will end your ass in shit.

Also, i aint never been asked to search my car. Thats the thing. They see you, white, in hood, driving by dope spot. That is PC to search. They pull you over and tell you step out the car, and then they search and tear your shit up. thats how it happened to me, and how it usually goes.

If it went to court and you were on the stand and said "i asked if i was being detained and he said 'what the fuck does that matter get outta the car' then proceeded to search the car and found something" The prosecution has serious problems.

also, you are forgettin one KEY thing here.

The cop DIDNT say "wat the fuck does it matter get out the car" and proceed to search. And YOU DIDNT SAY "Am i being detained."

You know wat really happened?
When the cop ASKED you politely to search, YOU SAID "Sure, I guess you can look around."

And the COP SAID "OK." and then found some drugs, and when he asked you wat they are you said "thats the heroin i just bought."

And THAT is how "Police Reports" work.

Seriously, do you think its just some kind of magic trick, that asking certain things will just totally stump the cops? Like "Aaah, Foiled again!"

Hell no. If you dont say wat they want you to say, if you give em shit, if you dont give consent, they just MAKE CONSENT UP. AND WHEN YOU GO TO COURT, THE PROSECUTION NEVER EVER EVEN KNOWS THAT YOU DIDNT CONSENT, BECUZ IT SAYS RIGHT HERE IN THE POLICE REPORT THAT YOU DID.

Its your word against theirs.

i have had so much shit made up on police reports about shit I didnt really do.

Shit, one time it wasnt even a criminal thing--i got accused of running a stop sign that i had been stopped at for like THREE FULL MINUTES at a COMPLETE STOP...

So i took it to court and the prosecutor asked "How did you know that she didnt come to a stop at the stop sign?"

And the cop said "WELL, BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE DIDNT STOP. SHE SAID THAT SHE JUST DROVE RIGHT THROUGH IT BECUZ SEHT HOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO GO SINCE NOBODY WAS COMING."

He just straight make it fucking up, i never seaid SHIt like that, all i did was tell him that I DID STOP....

ANd Big suprise, guess wat? I got found GUILTY!! For somethin I DID NOT DO....

So dont you think that when you really DID do somethin, its gonna be pretty hard to proove whether you consented or not or whether it was a justified stop or not. Seriosuyl the narc cops that roam the streets are like a fuckin military gang beatin heads in and shit, its insane.

Once you are fucked, and believe me, you are fucked from the moment you get stopped if the cop WANTS you to be fucked, no amount of playing the racist "Bro" will get you off. you cant play friendly with the cop. you cant assert shit, you cant do nothing. its just "junkie scum junkie scum junkie scum.: You are SUB HUMAN to them. there aint no WAY yuo are gettin on the "Bro" good side. It aint NOTHING like a normal police-civilian interaction when you get stopped for speeding, etc. all the regular shit you know goes out the window til you get used to dealin with these situations.

That may work where you live, but in many cities here in the USA, the cops dont gibe a fuck about your personal rights.

Probable cause(PC) is a joke and cops will lie just to come up with PC.

Its the sad truth, but thats what happens I guess when citizens dont enforce they're constitutional rights. The police walk all over you/us.

well, having an ops order to be in the area DOES help...cause your legally required to be there. (We get em to catch drunk/disorderly troops on weekends..linger in an area and nab em)

so does looking like this when questioned
p9200045ny3.jpg

^^normally.. at least over here you have an "audition", where the cop will ask you questions and pretty much run through what happened... and you can say whatever you want, and if they put something in thee that YOU didn't explicitely say, you have the right to not sign it, therefore its not a valid document, so usually if you know you have the right not to sign, and that YOUR audition is what YOU are saying it should prevent fuckups like the above one in court... however the cops also write up "THEIR" report where they can contradict what you said, then its up to a judge to decide, and the judges ussually go with the police

Formation commander (who's also a peace officer) signed the ops order. Judge must pick federal agency or city agency...federal usually wins.

I aint sayin you should consent to searches or watever . But I am saying that to go running off at the mouth right off the dick, is gonna end you up in some shit.

Dont get it twisted. I aint sayin you are fucked, so just give up your rights. I am just sayin that attempting to assert certain rights which you really dont have, will end your ass in shit.

Also, i aint never been asked to search my car. Thats the thing. They see you, white, in hood, driving by dope spot. That is PC to search. They pull you over and tell you step out the car, and then they search and tear your shit up. thats how it happened to me, and how it usually goes.

also, you are forgettin one KEY thing here.

The cop DIDNT say "wat the fuck does it matter get out the car" and proceed to search. And YOU DIDNT SAY "Am i being detained."

You know wat really happened?
When the cop ASKED you politely to search, YOU SAID "Sure, I guess you can look around."

And the COP SAID "OK." and then found some drugs, and when he asked you wat they are you said "thats the heroin i just bought."

And THAT is how "Police Reports" work.

Seriously, do you think its just some kind of magic trick, that asking certain things will just totally stump the cops? Like "Aaah, Foiled again!"

Hell no. If you dont say wat they want you to say, if you give em shit, if you dont give consent, they just MAKE CONSENT UP. AND WHEN YOU GO TO COURT, THE PROSECUTION NEVER EVER EVEN KNOWS THAT YOU DIDNT CONSENT, BECUZ IT SAYS RIGHT HERE IN THE POLICE REPORT THAT YOU DID.

Its your word against theirs.

i have had so much shit made up on police reports about shit I didnt really do.

Shit, one time it wasnt even a criminal thing--i got accused of running a stop sign that i had been stopped at for like THREE FULL MINUTES at a COMPLETE STOP...

So i took it to court and the prosecutor asked "How did you know that she didnt come to a stop at the stop sign?"

And the cop said "WELL, BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE DIDNT STOP. SHE SAID THAT SHE JUST DROVE RIGHT THROUGH IT BECUZ SEHT HOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO GO SINCE NOBODY WAS COMING."

He just straight make it fucking up, i never seaid SHIt like that, all i did was tell him that I DID STOP....

ANd Big suprise, guess wat? I got found GUILTY!! For somethin I DID NOT DO....

So dont you think that when you really DID do somethin, its gonna be pretty hard to proove whether you consented or not or whether it was a justified stop or not. Seriosuyl the narc cops that roam the streets are like a fuckin military gang beatin heads in and shit, its insane.

Once you are fucked, and believe me, you are fucked from the moment you get stopped if the cop WANTS you to be fucked, no amount of playing the racist "Bro" will get you off. you cant play friendly with the cop. you cant assert shit, you cant do nothing. its just "junkie scum junkie scum junkie scum.: You are SUB HUMAN to them. there aint no WAY yuo are gettin on the "Bro" good side. It aint NOTHING like a normal police-civilian interaction when you get stopped for speeding, etc. all the regular shit you know goes out the window til you get used to dealin with these situations.

The douche in me says:

Well you should probably move to Afghanistan then because it seems that you already don't have any rights here, and at least over there dope is a lot easier to come by from what i hear.

But serious me says:

I totally hear you, and i don't doubt that cops can make up what they want on a report/do what they want. But the way you describe it it's almost like ok then why would you ever leave your house...surely you must be afraid that a narc is going to bust you for grocery shopp er...intent to distribute. You're in a different world than me, and i do respect that. Not to say that i haven't been in some shit, but i haven't been in the hood in North Jersey at 3am while high talking to a cop in riot gear.

For me, if a cop lied on a report or set me up, that cop better be willing to pull me over a 2nd time, make me kneel and put 3 in my head execution style if he's going to get away with trying to fuck me over. If not, i'm going to fucking spend the rest of my life smearing shit on that officer/unit/department. Call the news/ACLU/Staties (er ok, last choice)/go on every website or blog and lay out precisely what happened etc. It's just straight up principle, you steal money from me through taxes, say you're there to serve and protect, and then try to fuck me around? No, you can fucking shoot me in the head first.

The people do have power but it's not always the easiest thing in the world to try and exercise it, and many times, and for most people, it's just not worth it.