• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Excuse to tell Authorities Of Why You're In Da Hood...

I was looking for an NA/AA meeting.

If I understand the law here in Detroit is the cops can seize your car if they suspect you are buying drugs. I knew someone that this happened too.

Last edited:

If I understand the law here in Detroit is the cops can seize your car if they suspect you are buying drugs. I knew someone that this happened too.

Just for "suspecting"?
WTF, I thought Michigan was still a part of the United States!

Thats disgusting if its true.
taking peoples property with no trial or anything?

Thank god I dont live there. Sounds like the old Soviet Union.

they can't do something like that without proof, suspician can't lead to conviction or punishment without proof, so the person you knew it happened to either was lying, or theres more to the story then you know

sorry my mum told me not to talk to strangers... + wtf it got to do with you why am chin chillin with my boy's in the hoooood? hahahaha %)

they can't do something like that without proof, suspician can't lead to conviction or punishment without proof, so the person you knew it happened to either was lying, or theres more to the story then you know
It is possible I wasn't told the whole story. But it keeps me out of there anyway.

You can get a "loitering in a know drug area" ticket in the states. No fighting that, you just pay it. Thats the ticket you get when they don't find drugs on you and your white in the "hood".

theres always a way to fight tickets, especiially one like that, fuck wow that so unconstitutional there basically saying your not free to go where you want , fucking christ

theres always a way to fight tickets, especiially one like that, fuck wow that so unconstitutional there basically saying your not free to go where you want , fucking christ

Well your not gonna fight it if your going back to that area to cop in the future. You don't want to piss off the police and make them eager to catch you on a bigger charge...

Also in Baltimore Maryland, they have a sign saying that anybody in the area must be a resident or is subject to search and ticket for loitering. I forgot where it was posted but the poster put the picture up of the sign.

Depends on where you live, I know when I lived in DC crime got so bad that they have these posters in the bad parts of the city (which is really anywhere east of the Capitol Building)
NSZsign.jpg

wow that an unconstitutional bilaw

IDK if the image still works, but here it is. Try and read the fine print too.

whats your probable cause? don't have it? stop violating my chapter 7 rights...I can come and go as I please anywhere on public property, at any time, you ran my name, no warrants, so arrest me on some reasonable and provable offense or gtfo.

is more or less my tactic for 'subject stops'

having an operations order and military ID halps too "dunno the Lt.col said to wander around here, call him <switch board that ends up dumping you to a no body clerk after 45mins)

whats your probable cause? don't have it? stop violating my chapter 7 rights...I can come and go as I please anywhere on public property, at any time, you ran my name, no warrants, so arrest me on some reasonable and provable offense or gtfo.

is more or less my tactic for 'subject stops'

That may work where you live, but in many cities here in the USA, the cops dont gibe a fuck about your personal rights.

Probable cause(PC) is a joke and cops will lie just to come up with PC.

Its the sad truth, but thats what happens I guess when citizens dont enforce they're constitutional rights. The police walk all over you/us.

I am trying to "find myself", and I have heard that The Bloodz have a lot of structure, and excellent opportunities to move up within the organization. Joining such an organization may provide me with the structure in my life that I have been looking for all along!
Good day Officer.

I tell the police that I am trying to cop some heroin and that I can't find any because TNT (undercover) are out and the drug spots I know are closed.I tell them they are F'ing it up for me.This is when I am already dirty.

Hey guys, don't forget that cops have the privelege of searching your car for "weapons" without asking at all in the US. Every time I've been stopped in the hood cops have gone straight to searching my car without asking me or anything.

After cops pull me over, basically they don't even really ask me questions, it's just "get out", not even "would you mind stepping out of your vehicle sir?". Then they proceed to go all over inside my car and look inside... but not the trunk or the glovebox, but knowing hood cops they're likely to do it anyways. The glovebox, and moreso the trunk, and especially the engine they can't search without you telling them they can, and personally I've never even seen a cop searching through an engine even if you do say they can search. I actually think it would be a good spot if you got some duct tape handy, an engine surface that doesn't heat up somewhere, and the ability to discreetly ductape some bags to a mechanical part under your hood in the middle of the hood.

As many have said earlier, "refusing a search" or "trying to be a smartass with your rights blah blah" will only piss them off, and they will laugh at you. The last thing you wanna do is be confrontational, even if you "calmly explain them your rights" they will take it as you being confrontational. These guys are true bullies, they will try to get you no matter what sort of rhetoric or "rights" talk you throw at them.

If you ask a cop why they pulled you over, they will gladly fill out a fabricated traffic ticket for you just to have it in print. Have fun paying the 50 bucks and showing up in the morning for court just for asking that question.

One thing I think you can tell the cops is you were looking for some weed cause your connection back home is dry and you thought you'd come out here cause it's a drugs area. Some of the blocks really do actually sell weed or will point you towards where they do.. a lot of the hood dealers smoke it. Usually with weed hood cops will just let you throw it on the street and let you be on your way.

Now, lets say a friend of yours in the car, but not you, does get caught with some hard drugs on him. If you were driving your car and it's yours, do not EVER EVER EVER EVER tell the cop what the drug was if he asks you. You can say that you don't know, but I think it's much preferable if you tell him that this dude made you come out here cause he said we were buying weed. Remember, heroin addicts can be manipulative and they can be thieves, and it's far from unheard of for a heroin addict to tell a "friend" he'll show him where to drive to cop some "weed", take his money and buy some heroin, and come back out saying "aw fuck man we got ripped off lets go home". That is actually a believable story.

I made that huge mistake, cause I thought "hey fuck it, dude already got caught, they're gonna take him in and find out what he's got anyways". WRONG, much like I thought, I didn't get arrested and I was left free that day, if not my freedom, what I did lose that day was MY FUCKING CAR. I never heard of the asset forfeiture laws then, but these laws are a sick perversion of laws that were originally passed to confiscate speedboats and planes and shit used to smuggle drugs over the carribean and whatnot. Oh yeah, and this whole shtick falls not into criminal law, but civil law where the burden of proof is on you and not the state. Luckily my car wasn't fully paid off, so they gave it to the bank, the bank did not give it back to me though, they auctioned it off, and I still had to pay the difference. Not to be cocky but I trade in my car for a new model every 2-3 years or so anyways so it was pretty much the same process. It is still pretty shitty...

I think best excuse in the ghetto is "I'm looking for some weed" and the having cash on you that you didn't get to spend yet has worked in the past as well.

But really the best methods are hiding spots, taping it on a mechanical part of the engine is a good one if you can manage to do it quickly and discreetly enough in a hood street, I never tried it myself personally. I've seen this dude who had air conditioning vent covers that came off and you could put them back on and he would hide them there, and it worked for him. And of course, the asshole. Not one that I've ever used personally, but to be totally honest I don't even think I would be above that in emergency conditions, having some bags up your ass sure beats spending a night in a cell, dopesick. On the day my car got taken away, the dude did in fact try to shove it up his ass when he saw the cop lights flash, but he just couldn't manage to keep 15 fucking foils from falling out of his asshole and out of his shorts when the cop gave him a nice little spank.

Oh yeah, throughout all this until after the bags were found, I was being SUPER cocky to the cops, cause I thought my accomplice's asshole was SUCH a failproof spot. I just kept thinking to myself I'm gonna talk shit to these guys like the assholes they are cause they're not gonna find anything anyways, hah! I think that had a LOT to do with why they decided to take my car. These weren't even Chicago cops, they were Oak Park cops which is a fairly decent middle class area where plenty white people live, yet it borders right next to the wild wild west. So after they found the bags I softened up and cooperated, BIG mistake. If you're going to use any of your "rights" basically the best time to do that is AFTER shit goes down, not before, then basically what you have to do is really really keep your mouth shut and not say anything, or sign anything, and it doesn't matter whether it involves you or not.

So after my buddy got taken away in handcuffs, the cops both get into my car, I ask them when I can get my car back, and then they say "Maybe never! HAHAHAHAHA" as they drive off and hit the gas and speed off making a loud engine sound like they're in Miami Vice or some shit (it was a 2 door car with generous horsepower).

That was definitely one of the worst days of my life, I would have much rather just got a little posession charge, spent a night in the pen, and go off to some stupid ass drug class than LOSE MY FUCKING CAR.

I thought something was off when they chose to drive my car themselves and not call a tow truck.

Eh.. reading this thread kinda makes me happy I'm moving to the UK.