• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Baseline IV Coke Dose?

I’ve been IV’ing coke for quite some time now.. Fell in love with it the first time I tried it the rush is way too intense for some ppl if you’re not a big uppers guy I’d suggest sticking to smoking or just put it up your noae.
My first ever dose was a 0.1g and even that had me almost throwing up.. I’d start with a 0.05g and slowly work your way up but in my honest opinion if its good coke stick to 0.1g MAX for IV.. you can OD off the stuff and that dose has been doing me just fine for months now

I feel like I could've dosed higher but who can say how much of the "coke" ive gotten in my life is actually coke and whether this is. Should I even bother reagant testing it? I was so excited to finally bang it I forgot to test for fent, but I don't think I need to worry about that (unless there's hot spots). I'm starting to calm down a little now, less tightness in my chest, less "take deep breaths so you dont lose your shit." breathing.
What are hot spots?

I'm glad a lot of experienced IV/smokers are saying smoking is about as good, as I'm unlikely to want to IV but don't like the idea of missing out!
A good lungful of crack is like getting hoofed in the knackers then punched in the face immediately after, but in a completely pleasant way...if that makes sense.
It's well portrayed in that movie wolf of wall Street when they do it for the first time, I think. But in reality it's not possible to rant or make appreciative noises quite so soon, as you're knocked for six for a few seconds.

I've also seen quite a lot of people like after iving or smoking coke

Hot spots are when a drug hasn't been cut properly, and you get little amounts that are waaaay purer than the rest of the bag, often with lethal consequences.

Hot spots are when a drug hasn't been cut properly, and you get little amounts that are waaaay purer than the rest of the bag, often with lethal consequences.
this is why when you purchase cocaine, you should ONLY buy rocks and never powder. but unfortunately you can't get rocked dope however rocks of dope are actually a thing

this is why when you purchase cocaine, you should ONLY buy rocks and never powder. but unfortunately you can't get rocked dope however rocks of dope are actually a thing
Correct me if i am wrong but i think cocaine can be made into rocks after being cut? I dont think that it is a good indicator of good coke these days. All you need is a microwave and it can be turned back into a rock no matter what the quality

You describe this as if it were a complicated art when it is a simple chemical reaction that would even eventually do itself. You can really only fuck it up by adding too little soda. I hope you cook food better than coke

Remember, by cooking your supposed coke into base, you are not losing any coke, only cuts, so however minimal the return, you never had more coke to begin with!!!