• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Baseline IV Coke Dose?

DroneLore

Bluelighter
Let's assume, generously, that my cocaine is of relatively high purity and not cut to hell and back with RCs, what are the dosage guidelines? Like, is there anything point in shooting any less than a "ringer"? And what would that be? Would 50mg be a good starting shot, or just a waste since it's such a small amount?

Yup, if it's good, then start with 50mg or less. If that's not giving you whatcha want then you can go up in 10mg increments

I still highly advise from IVing cocaine. It is extremely dangerous, irresponsible and already cardio toxic as it is. I know atleast 4 people who died alone from smoking crack or shooting coke, all people in they're 30s. I noticed lately, everyone is dying in their 30s it seems (my age group). I don't mean to disrespect OP or deter from this thread. I just wish you the best of health that's all.

if prep'd properly 50mg may be way too much for first time. try 25mg which is not .25 it is 0.025grams

try not to iv it, SMOKE IT, its pretty damn fucking similar if you ask me. and it'll go alot further if you keep your tokes 25-75mg with the occasional blast of a solid piece say, myself with a tolerance considers a blast .3grams worth aka 300mg

No lie!! I smoked crack that was so good, that a tiny chunk made me feel like I literally just IVed it. They rival each other, damn near some rush

I don't have enough to cook it into crack, but I will start with 30mg. I've actually added vinegar to crack to shoot it up before lol but if I had more I would consider making some into crack but I dont want to fuck around and waste my shit. This won't be my first time ever it's just been like 2 years since I last did cocaine and im pretty sure that was just mostly amphs.

I don't have enough to cook it into crack, but I will start with 30mg. I've actually added vinegar to crack to shoot it up before lol but if I had more I would consider making some into crack but I dont want to fuck around and waste my shit. This won't be my first time ever it's just been like 2 years since I last did cocaine and im pretty sure that was just mostly amphs.
gotta be careful then m8, real good coke gives you a kick when smoked/injected like youd never believe

how was your iv experience with 30mg? also be careful injecting vinegar, the acid will eat your veins

I still haven't done it but will report back as soon as I do, hopefully with a big coked out wall of text :D

I still haven't done it but will report back as soon as I do, hopefully with a big coked out wall of text :D
i lol'd because thats exactly what i do when i smoke my crack LOLOL but hey its bluelight so thats okay im planning on getting amp'd up with a bunch of amphetamines later perhaps my reply will be equally as epic =p gonna be going on a 2-3 day roll, relatively looking forward to it, the only thing i actually am not looking forward to is the comedown at the end which im out of benzo's for :(

the 'rush' but basically in my opinion coke snorted is a DIFFERENT drug compared to smoking it or injecting, injecting and smoking to me feel similar however IV seems to be the same as smoked but lasts about twice as long which isn't really that long anyways

snorting feels very very subtle compared to smoking it for me ( i mainly smoke it about 20-40 grams a month worth)

Whats the difference like between snorting and injecting coke?
Once you smoke it or iv it, you'll never snort it again unless you absolutely have to however, let me make that pretty clear its that much stronger / better ' euphoric' and i wouldn't reccomend someone to start doing that as you never know how hard the addiction will grip you, im fine with what i use but i spend quite alot and its 70-85% pure what i get, if i got any less i dont even know how much id be using a month

Goddamn zonxx you must have some fun months. is that daily or what's your average sesh?

Goddamn zonxx you must have some fun months. is that daily or what's your average sesh?
my average session lasts 3-4 days and is about 5-10 grams somtimes i can go for a whole week, but once i get the real tireds feeling, i take a few solid blasts and hit the benzo's and sleep for 2-3 full days as in 48-72 hrs

Agreed IV is a whole other animal a beautiful raging snow leopard. Back to the original question, I think 1/8th or .1 is a decent start with good product to get your bearings but I love my monsters.

definately not for the feint of heart haha, but i can atleast say with all honesty, ive never dangerzoned myself, and by that i mean 'racing heart' etc etc, maybe because im a daily heavy opiate user too