• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Baseline IV Coke Dose?

Agreed IV is a whole other animal a beautiful raging snow leopard. Back to the original question, I think 1/8th or .1 is a decent start with good product to get your bearings but I love my monsters.
yeah my first hits are always testers to make sure i made it right, to make sure everything is proper infact i made a post about this somtime back, because alot of people ask 'how much should i hit at first, when the obvious answer is, test your stuffs so you dont go overboard and know how much to take to enjoy it

Last edited:
always make your own crack cocaine, never buy it, thats a tip i can give to anyone willing to smoke it, its very easy to get the hang of, and if you have a scale, you can make it PERFECTLY whereas some people buy it, and they get 60-80% worth or less when it should always be upwards of 80-90% worth of coke

my mix is when i use baking soda (somtimes if i want the real deal i make freebase aka with amonia which takes days to dry out to be safe to smoke which is a pain in the ass to wait) but for every single gram, i use .3-.4 of Sodium bicarbonate but real freebase, which comes out as 100% pure to smoke, will have you hit the moon without a rocket and you'll almost definately forget your space suite

always make your own stuff to smoke, always even if youre getting it from friends etc, re cook it. alot of people are not aware that you're able to re cook rocks, yes 100% possible, no extra steps, crush into powder and follow the usual steps

I am debating attempting to make freebase by dissolving the cocaine in minimal water and then adding a very concentrated solution of baking soda in water drop by drop. If I get the concentrations right this should result in a smokeable paste.

Im definitely still going to inject some though. What can I say, I IVed a combo of 4-aco-dmt and 4-ho-met the other day.

I am debating attempting to make freebase by dissolving the cocaine in minimal water and then adding a very concentrated solution of baking soda in water drop by drop. If I get the concentrations right this should result in a smokeable paste.

Im definitely still going to inject some though. What can I say, I IVed a combo of 4-aco-dmt and 4-ho-met the other day.
I dont think you can get real freebase with baking soda no matter the cobcentration, you can only produce crack w baking soda and you need heat to produce the chemical reaction to bind the two chemicals
I make real freebase and you need a reagent and a solvent, usually a 10% ammonia solution that i add drop by drop but not possible with baking soda, and the difference between freebase and crack is not huge, but freebase is much cleaner/healthier if made properly but.. you must wait several days for the solvent to evaporate or youll end up ingesting it, and ammonia is not particularly healthy

I dont think you can get real freebase with baking soda no matter the cobcentration, you can only produce crack w baking soda and you need heat to produce the chemical reaction to bind the two chemicals
I make real freebase and you need a reagent and a solvent, usually a 10% ammonia solution that i add drop by drop but not possible with baking soda, and the difference between freebase and crack is not huge, but freebase is much cleaner/healthier if made properly but.. you must wait several days for the solvent to evaporate or youll end up ingesting it, and ammonia is not particularly healthy

I was told that by having the solution of baking soda in water it's actually NaOH that's reacting with the coke. But I haven't researched it

I was told that by having the solution of baking soda in water it's actually NaOH that's reacting with the coke. But I haven't researched it
Nah you absolutely need heat to perform the chemical reaction/binding, you get ' crack freebase' from the bonding of the cocaine with the baking soda which needs heat

Nah you absolutely need heat to perform the chemical reaction/binding, you get ' crack freebase' from the bonding of the cocaine with the baking soda which needs heat
You can still inject it or whatever you want but its not as pure as real freebase which is 95% pure cocaine minimum and i dont reccomend injecting crack cocaine, stick to coke alone

Dont shoot crack, in my opinion the rush just doesn't feel like IV cocaine, for me it just feels more toxic. My best example of what I mean. Would be like smoking the resin in a crack pipe, yeah it's still crack but it just feels like a dirtier high.
I wish people would understand that smoking good crack, the rush is damn near identical to the rush of IV cocaine, for me atleast. Yea smoking crack can be dangerous, but nowhere as dangerous as IV Cocaine. You can save your arms, not worry about having a massive heart attack (most part with smoking).

Dont shoot crack, in my opinion the rush just doesn't feel like IV cocaine, for me it just feels more toxic. My best example of what I mean. Would be like smoking the resin in a crack pipe, yeah it's still crack but it just feels like a dirtier high.
I wish people would understand that smoking good crack, the rush is damn near identical to the rush of IV cocaine, for me atleast. Yea smoking crack can be dangerous, but nowhere as dangerous as IV Cocaine. You can save your arms, not worry about having a massive heart attack (most part with smoking).
This is entirely accurate as fuck ^

Two types of drugs: 1) IV cocaine and 2) everything else. Lasts *much* longer than smoking the freebase. Me and my roommate used to weigh out 0.17 g shots back in 2006, but from other people's replies in this thread, today's 'coke' must be much more potent, less cut, or an entirely different but similar drug to cocaine altogether. $2000's worth got me HIGH AF over the course of two weeks in a way that freebase or snorted powder would not have been able to. Note: this was an extremely reckless thing of me to do and led me to smoking crack for 10 years. Also, with every shot, one would feel close to death. Will likely not repeat.

Two types of drugs: 1) IV cocaine and 2) everything else. Lasts *much* longer than smoking the freebase. Me and my roommate used to weigh out 0.17 g shots back in 2006, but from other people's replies in this thread, today's 'coke' must be much more potent, less cut, or an entirely different but similar drug to cocaine altogether. $2000's worth got me HIGH AF over the course of two weeks in a way that freebase or snorted powder would not have been able to. Note: this was an extremely reckless thing of me to do and led me to smoking crack for 10 years. Also, with every shot, one would feel close to death.
Unfortunately, i rather not stick needles in my arm for any amount of high, hell i smoke my dope when i get it because of that but i cant judge people who do because i understand the mechanisms behind it, yeah its a better high, more worth it? Who knows we'll all have our opinions

If freebase cocaine lasted, say, 3 or 4 hours instead of 15 to 30 seconds of instense buzz going down to baseline sobriety in about 1 minute, the--yes--it would get you VERY high. A good shot of powdered cocaine lasts a good 10 minutes in my experience, going down to baseline in an hour I'd say. Powdered IV cocaine hydrochloride is like the Cadillac of stimulants. But it ain't cheap or particularly safe.

You're right, the thing I was thinking of was heating just the baking soda in water to convert it to NaOH, at which point it will react with the cocaine salt without any additional heat needed.

I also knew this chick who would spread damp powder mixed with wet baking soda (NaHCO3) onto tin foil squares about 3" x 3" big, add heat beneath the aluminum foil with a Bic lighter, and inhale the fumes with a straw. She claimed it produced a distinctly different high than either crack or powder cocaine.

Well I did a little over 30mg. Rush is a little weird, not as euphoric as I hoped but not as scary as mdma. I'm a little nauseaus, just sweating and breathing deeply. A little disappointed tbh. Anxious.

I feel like I could've dosed higher but who can say how much of the "coke" ive gotten in my life is actually coke and whether this is. Should I even bother reagant testing it? I was so excited to finally bang it I forgot to test for fent, but I don't think I need to worry about that (unless there's hot spots). I'm starting to calm down a little now, less tightness in my chest, less "take deep breaths so you dont lose your shit." breathing.

Just did another one, last one for today (I gotta work soon), and I dont want to just keep shooting it up for diminishing returns all at once. My heart rate was 77 BPM after the first shot. Still no pronounced euphoria :(

Edit: 19 minutes later, did a third, to everyone's shock I'm sure. But seriously that was the last one. I'm starting to shake and get physically uncomfortable. My kpin script is going to be a blessing today.

Last edited: