• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Baseline IV Coke Dose?

There should be pronounced euphoria with actual cocaine. You can also taste it internally from your tongue after a shot.

There should be pronounced euphoria with actual cocaine. You can also taste it internally from your tongue after a shot.
I did think I tasted it but idk what coke is supposed to taste like. I really hope it' just very cut with inert and I can get proper effects with a bigger dose.

It tastes kind of minty and has a tendency to numb your mucus membranes--such as those on the inside of your mouth--and to of course give a quick jolt of mood lift and talkativeness. If you are not sure that you have tasted the real thing before, of course, then that generalized explanation will not be of much avail.

I don't understand why, despite me saying it's not particularly euphoric, makes me anxious, etc. I still want to keep shooting it! Although I did stop with my 3rd shot around noon this morning until just now when I upped the dose to 65mg. Slightly better rush but still underwhelming. I don't know what it could be cut with, maybe some shitty cathinone. I could be over thinking it, and probably am, but its almost like I can feel the coke and the cut fighting for the domination of the high.

And the comedown was pretty rough, but not the worst Ive ever had. I rarely due stims because I am so sensitive to the come down, I was just hoping to be able to try some clean coke as I've read its the cuts that stimulate your peripheral nervous system and not the coke itself.

My friend told me after your third shot in a sesh you might as well stop because you're not going to get those first couple blasts again. Is that true?

I'll do some reagant tests on it tomorrow.

Edit: I just did a 80mg shot and I think I almost got a ringer. I do think this coke is adulterated with some other psychoactive substance though, unfortunately. I would invest in acetone but as I said earlier, I don't do coke very often.

Last edited:
It turns into a waste when you have to refuse only to avoid the crash, and feeling all the negative effects as much as u are, you just mainlined a power stimulant. More adverse side effects will be felt

Redose* and also it was probably just cocaine and not a cathinone, they both cause the same shitty effects vekbg stimulants imo

You have been high for a good 12 hours or so now, as far as I can ascertain? Pure IV cocaine's high doesn't last that long from just 2x shots. I suspect a synthetic stimulant is in play there. Just my 10 cents.

You have been high for a good 12 hours or so now, as far as I can ascertain? Pure IV cocaine's high doesn't last that long from just 2x shots. I suspect a synthetic stimulant is in play there. Just my 10 cents.

Well I also took my daily dose(s) of kratom, a bunch of gabapentin and 1.5 mg of kpin because I was crashing. I worked all day without arousing any suspicion. Whatever the cut is, at least it's one that isn't TOO overbearing. A few hours after I did my third shot, I had this tingling in my skin that reminded me of using adderall in college. But I wouldn't say I was high, because I felt like I was on a come down until I took the kratom.

But I agree there is some other stim in there. But the more I dose, the better it feels (I mean this is obvioous but im trying to say there is cocaine in there, just not as much as there should be. Whatever, it's better than the last coke I got, which had the texture and consistency of sugar k, burned going up the nose, and actually did leave me tweaked for hours.

IV cocaine powder is super fiendish and leaves many users with pin cushion needle marks from re mainlining every 15 minutes until their stash is gone. I'd say it is quite probable that what you actually have is a synthetic stimulant only somewhat distantly related to cocaine. Also, higher dosages, if pursued, will probably prove even more rewarding than that which you are experiencing now and have been experiencing all day. I have seen people IV 500 mg of the purest d-meth and not overdose. However, I chose not to follow suit and only now use needles for infrequent intramuscular injections. I am not suggesting that you try injecting 125 mg or even 250 mg of said mystery substance, but I suspect it would be a wildly euphoric experience. In the (now largely forgotton) ravings 1990s, the first time I saw someone IV'ing powder cocaine, I asked him, "What is a good starting shot dose? A quarter gram?" He said, "Yeah, a 1/4th of a gram is a good place to start." (emphasis added)

Last edited:
90-100mg was enough to make me ring, even after raising my tolerance my doing smaller shots first. It just sucks this amph is gonna keep my up all night. I took 25mg of trazodone before the first PM shot and now I'm taking a tiny bit of bromazolam (less than 1 mg) because I'd really like some sleep but have to be awake in less than 8 hours.

Idk, I do believe it has more cocaine than cut in it. But the cut fucks up the high. Maybe I just don't want to admit I got ripped off and still can't find good coke. :(

Edit: I did one more shot then broke the needle off my last rig. at 110-120mg, the cocaine character was definitely more apparent, but once it wears off im just stimulated and like on the verge of anxiety. And literally seconds after saving the edit with only the previous sentence, the thought of how much levamisole I shot up today just occurred to me and I've crossed the threshold into anxious.

Last edited:
IV cocaine powder is super fiendish and leaves many users with pin cushion needle marks from re mainlining every 15 minutes until their stash is gone. I'd say it is quite probable that what you actually have is a synthetic stimulant only somewhat distantly related to cocaine. Also, higher dosages, if pursued, will probably prove even more rewarding than that which you are experiencing now and have been experiencing all day. I have seen people IV 500 mg of the purest d-meth and not overdose. However, I chose not to follow suit and only now use needles for infrequent intramuscular injections. I am not suggesting that you try injecting 125 mg or even 250 mg of said mystery substance, but I suspect it would be a wildly euphoric experience. In the (now largely forgotton) ravings 1990s, the first time I saw someone IV'ing powder cocaine, I asked him, "What is a good starting shot dose? A quarter gram?" He said, "Yeah, a 1/4th of a gram is a good place to start." (emphasis added)

I don't wish to get into an argument regarding whether I actually have cocaine or not. However I would like to report that a 130mg shot (which as you can see in this very thread i titrated up to) had me ringing hard, and my face went numb, which is the first time i've ever experience that. In some ways the intensity of the rush reminded me of IVing MDMA. I had to lie back and close my eyes for a second, the feeling was almost like being on a dissociative (I mean this in a really subjective way, im not saying it felt like they threw a little disso in there for good measure lol) , I was completely non-functional until the rush subsided.

As per the fiending, since ~10:45 AM yesterday, I've done 9 shots. The 8th was supposed to be my last, and I even broke the needle off my last clean rig to make sure it would be. However as the clock ticked past 3 AM I realized there was no way I could fall asleep now and get up for work. So I went to my car to get more syringes (Rx only sold them by the box and i didnt have time to shop around). And here we are. I hope to only do one more before I leave for work. Funnily enough whatever the cut is kinda helps with the fiending because instead of just coming down from coke im also high on whatever the fuck.

Edit: Now bear in mind this is complete coked/stimmed out speculation on my part, but the active cut feels like something with multiple plateaus. It's almost as if once the coke has worn off almost completely, I'm still in the first stage which is kind of like a really slow rush lol. Eventually, it will level out into a more calm feeling of contentment. At least if it repeats the events of the last shot I did, which was ~3hr30m prior to this one.

Edit 2: I managed to go over an hour before redosing. Go me! This whole gram is going to be gone by the end of today. Guess I shouldn't be shocked.

Last edited:
Enjoy your high! Good thing you stopped at 130 mg. Sounds a bit stronger than I expected, with the facial numbing and all. Heretofore uncharted territory.

Last edited:
Follow up question for the coke users: Is the (mild to moderate) nausea I'm experiencing common with cocaine, or usually the result of a cutting agent? I threw up once after shooting up a big crack rock, probably bigger than I should have. I've had maybe one or two moments tonight where I thought I might vomit, but they were just that, moments.

Btw, i mised my last fat shot (.14, at least i only missed half) and all I had left was .05 so I did that and still got mini bell ringer! Makes me think the mix may not have been properly homogenized.

Follow up question for the coke users: Is the (mild to moderate) nausea I'm experiencing common with cocaine, or usually the result of a cutting agent? I threw up once after shooting up a big crack rock, probably bigger than I should have. I've had maybe one or two moments tonight where I thought I might vomit, but they were just that, moments.

Btw, i mised my last fat shot (.14, at least i only missed half) and all I had left was .05 so I did that and still got mini bell ringer! Makes me think the mix may not have been properly homogenized.
I think you should stick to IVing coke n not crack no need to iv crack as youll get less of a high and ( if youre not making your own crack) youll be injecting a cut anyways if you make it or not and some cuts are heat resistant so you cant even heat them away

Nausea is SO common when doing cocaine in any form
Impossible, ive NEVER experienced nausea from snorting or smoking it, but maybe IV since it lasts so much longer and is so intense and ive shown you my quality of stuff so it cant be that either :/ weird but i have an iron stomach, i never get nauseua from opiates either no natter how much i take

Everyone's body reacts differently. I ran across handfuls of people that get nauseous or throw up.

I think you should stick to IVing coke n not crack no need to iv crack as youll get less of a high and ( if youre not making your own crack) youll be injecting a cut anyways if you make it or not and some cuts are heat resistant so you cant even heat them away
That was a typo I meant coke