• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aus social virtual suggestion box (bitch about Aus social here!!!!)

In a show of faith and a hope for peaceful coexistence between the aussies and loungers, I have posted a nekkid pic in your nekkid thread. I believe this is the time for a grand and prosperous union between our two nations! Let the rampant posting of T&A in both the LOUNGE AND AUS SOCIAL begin! Only through nonstop ogling and catcalling can we truly be considered friends.

zephyr said:
This STILL has not been addressed.

Yeah yeah, the shit threads get closed...thats true in every forum, depending on waht is viewed as "shit". But popular threads that are generating a lot of responses? Why? Thats the only feedback thingie I would like answered. That and lack of boobs.:)

zephyr - i addressed this on like the last page or something.

go back and look before you just reapeat yourself ad nauseum please. :\

Laura, please understand that as I am 100% humourless, what you ask is impossible. My life and the internet (which by the way are synonomous) are far too important to risk not taking seriously.

In the meantime, how about you humour me and stop posting crap?

I now remember why I prefer #bluelight to the forums. If someone pisses me off, I can forcibly remove them and anyone else that agrees with them.

MoeBro said:
I now remember why I prefer #bluelight to the forums. If someone pisses me off, I can forcibly remove them and anyone else that agrees with them.

Maybe piss off some Admins/Engineers and see what happens on here ;)

boobs > bitching

kittyinthedark said:
In a show of faith and a hope for peaceful coexistence between the aussies and loungers, I have posted a nekkid pic in your nekkid thread. I believe this is the time for a grand and prosperous union between our two nations! Let the rampant posting of T&A in both the LOUNGE AND AUS SOCIAL begin! Only through nonstop ogling and catcalling can we truly be considered friends.

I do believe you might be onto something there ;)

KemicalBurn said:
Humour isnt a genuine response?

Well if I ask a serious question I appreciate at least some serious responses.

Like, what to do for my 21st? Eating pizza off my naked mum [and other such replies] just wouldn't help me out at all... ;).

^to be fair though, i do remember the reply anal sex used once or twice in that thread :p

ruski said:
Maybe piss off some Admins/Engineers and see what happens on here ;)

How about I manipulate other people into doing that and make it more entertaining for everyone? ;D

MoeBro said:
How about I manipulate other people into doing that and make it more entertaining for everyone? ;D

I'm easy.. Cannon fodder is cannon fodder isn't it? :)

Beatlebot said:
^ See doppelganger? Now that's ignorance.

Why exactly is that?

I'm well aware that in other forums DD has been known to make lengthy and relevant posts and I may even have enjoyed reading a significant amount of them. But all he does when he gets in here is act like a puppy that has yet to have been house broken.

KemicalBurn said:
Glass houses :)

To the best of my knowledge I have not posted any crap in this thread.

The passive agressive bait tends to get tiresome after a while. :\

:):):)

lostpunk5545 said:
Why exactly is that?

I'm well aware that in other forums DD has been known to make lengthy and relevant posts and I may even have enjoyed reading a significant amount of them.

That was pretty much my point. Thanks for seeing it.