• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aus social virtual suggestion box (bitch about Aus social here!!!!)

Here's a thread right here that never needed closed:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=232301&highlight=golden+bang

Why was it closed? Probably because the elitist jackoff who closed it didn't recognize any of the names in the poll as "aussie regulars." How about I shut down fuckin Other Drugs when someone new or someone "I don't recognize" posts a question? 8( 8)

How lame is it that a forum is so cliquey that they won't let outsiders post if they don't know you. Not only was it closed, but prior to that it was shuffled away to the lounge. Nope! Can't have anything funny in here - sorry!

Way to show your total lack of humor.
30.gif

Fuck this is funny! =D

Bit sad that the doctors thread had to be closed, but it all seems rather small and trivial apart from that.

^^^Dude, seriously. Asking a question is completely different to posting
the 2005 golden bang - 23: best bang

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote now!
It's not an Anti-American thing, it's not an Anti-Lounge thing, it's not an Anti-newcomer thing, it's not even an Anti-humor thing because that thing wasn't funny. I could dig up any number of threads started by longtime regular and/or popular posters in this forum which have been subsequently closed because they were retarded, and rightfully so.

...And still nobody has answered my question. To the people who aren't Australian, who aren't Asian, who aren't from New Zealand, who aren't visiting that area, why do you need our forum to be relevant to your needs?

Seriously, I want to know why.

EDIT: That was for BA obviously...dang peoples gettin in before me... ;)

Believe me, I don't need this forum for anything. I was only posting that thread as a goof on all those seemingly 50 "golden nang" award threads that were absolutely useless and pointless. Nothing wrong with a little satirical humor, unless of course it comes from one of those "non-regular" posters.

Either way, the lack of humor demonstration has already been made and my point has been illustrated better than I could ever do.

I win.

BlueAdonis said:
You win what?? I was asking a question, not issuing a challenge. Put your fucking dick away.

This is fucking retarded. If you people seriously have nothing better to do in your lives than to go out of your way to rag on people on the other side of the planet, then yeah, you win.

Whatever.

8(

Wow, so much negativity.

I just joined and I'm loving it. Maybe I should of stayed with my original thought of not reading this thread and living my blissfully ignorant existance. But I guess it's too late now!!

So far, everyone has been nice to me, and if they haven't, I must be too dumb to notice!!

anna! said:
Hey, I agree.

I don't know if anyone remembers the enormous stink that was kicked up maybe a year ago when I closed a few of the more monotonous threads to make way for more interesting ones.

I still think we could do without a whole bunch of them. There are so many interesting things to talk about, but some of the really long threads tend to crowd them out. When we've got a whole page of "what did you X today?" threads, interesting ones are bumped to the second page fairly quickly.

The doctor/drugs topic will be revisited, but last week was not the time. There is nothing constructive about one person's brain falling out because they're so worked up about it, but it's definitely something the other mods and I are planned to reopen.

I completely agree anna!... That's the reason why i don't post much (which probably makes me a bad moderator), is because i don't particularly enjoy posting in those threads. I don't drink alot of alchohol, so don't feel the need to post in that thread all the time, usually i can't describe how i feel at one moment in one word (and i don't particularly like threads that contain posts with one word), i don't do something to piss someone off everyday, i don't receive compliments everyday and i don't do something super nice for someone every day. Some of my days are pretty neutral, so something doesn't make me frown everyday and something doesn't make me really happy everyday. Sometimes things make me smile/frown and i'll post about it, but some days... well, i just can't be fucked. It's not that big an issue to me. :\ It's sad, but there are some days i look at the forum and think, 'I seriously can't be bothered posting in the top 10 threads". :(

I remember the stink that was kicked up because of your closure of aforementioned threads, and quite frankly, i didn't understand it. It seems we can't win. THe moment you close those threads, the people who frequent them are up in arms, then you have people complaining because of the volume of those threads. We'll never appease everyone.

As anna has mentioned, the doctor thread will be reopened, it's something that we've been discussing.

Last edited:
I think it's hilarious that BA, someone who I've never really thought of as having a sense of humour, is getting all anally retentive that people don't find him funny. =D

Can you not see BA that we don't give a fuck about people who never post here? Don't you think it's stupid to get annoyed when you post threads/polls that are completely irrelevant to the forum you're posting in? It's similar to posting a poll about music in the dark side. I'm sure the people who post in the dark side listen to music and probably have an opinion, but that's not what they go to that forum for.

That thread could have been funny. Close, but no cigar. Kind of like most of your jokes really.

Also, for everyone complaining the threads in Social are boring and blaming the mods... wake up. The threads are as boring as its posters. Most of the people [bar muzby] who are complaining it's boring never start any threads. As anna! said, they did close threads and people whinged and now they're not and you're whining? If they were that boring don't you think they'd slip to the end of the page? Someone is obviously posting in them...

If you can't think of anything interesting to write yourself then don't complain because you're probably half the problem.

Hrmmm, I guess it could also be certain individuals, “you will always get one in every school class room”

In my opinion, I have noticed many new posters on bluelight, and an example of this is the “ Have you caught your parents in bed Thread” , It is seriously been over crowded with green lighters and people who have been hear for 3 months with huge post counts.

Everyone here in this thread are respected, and have been hear for a long time, and also have earned there place as mods. However, I feel the reason why people are not starting new creative threads is for the very reason that new generation of bluelighters cant be bothered starting a new discussion because it may have already been done 4 years ago, and thus it will be joined up to page 8. Because many people have been hear for a long time I have seen the frustration, that YES its getting boring with the repetitive threads, and yes the noobs with one word sentences, BUT most of all, I hate using this word…..CLIQUE……….i feel that the reason why the lounge works so well, is that they don’t have worry and hold back what they have to say, because hey they not gonna see each other on the weekend for a meetup.

Whats my solution, Meh….i don’t have one

1) find BA to be quite the comedian, but I have made the effort to get to know him and others outside the forum. Doesnt mean you have to though. His point was that there were other people who were posting in that thread, so why close it?

2) For purely selfish reasons, I would like the astrosmurfs and moebros and maddogs and muzbys and pops and fatzs of this forum, to bloody come into the lounge and post in there.

3) You are right about the whingers not actually starting threads. I think now a few issues have been thrashed out then more people will feel comfortable enough to start new topics, and get over "what if my idea that I think is pretty good is "not intellectual enough" thing.

I think things are going to be better after this discussion.

up all night said:
I think it's hilarious that BA, someone who I've never really thought of as having a sense of humour, is getting all anally retentive that people don't find him funny. =D

This is true. Satire often goes over the heads of those who aren't altogether very clued into drawing distinctions between both subject matters.

If you like, i could have a word with BA and have him dumb it down a little so you wont have to worry that pretty little head of yours with the concepts of grown ups :)

The FaTz's of this world (As discussed with MP the other w/e) has about 10-15 Notepad docos' with threads written in them ready to be posted. However they are all serious discussion threads, and really no use posting them considering theres SO MUCH else we could all talk about, like hey "what did make you smile"....

Not to mention there's alot of people in here that don't take notice of what you post NOW, only what you posted when you first joined...

Here's my suggestion, Read someones post, if you think to your self wowsers that makes alot of sense, read back through that posters history. Most likely you've not gotten along in the past. Grow up and fuck up I say...

I really appreciate the fact you would do that KB! See it's so hard for people like me to get along in this world when the likes of you and BA are roaming around. Your wonderfully enormous intellects do leave some of us out in the cold. It's really nice when you offer to do something for the plebs! Please let me kiss your palms and then perhaps lay wreaths at the feet of your social retardation. Although I'm sure you have the exact same amount of confidence and arrogance in real life?! Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

zephyr: In that thread, out of the Australians who posted, the vast majority were complaining about the thread and its lack of relevance. That's the only reason it had made it to the second page...

up all night said:
Although I'm sure you have the exact same amount of confidence and arrogance in real life?! Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

You better believe it kid =D

BlueAdonis said:
Here's a thread right here that never needed closed:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=232301&highlight=golden+bang

Why was it closed? Probably because the elitist jackoff who closed it didn't recognize any of the names in the poll as "aussie regulars." How about I shut down fuckin Other Drugs when someone new or someone "I don't recognize" posts a question? 8( 8)

Hahaha not only was that thread the most boring piece of shit I've ever had the misfortune to click on the poll was full of Lounge regulars that noone here really gives a fuck about.

Nice try douche bag.

Ok I'm drunk so that probably came out unnecessarily harsh but the general sentiment in a somewhat lighter context still stands.

^Please explain the delicate exentricities of "Waltzing Matilda" again. That shit was mind-blowing. Really it was.

KemicalBurn said:
^Please explain the delicate exentricities of "Waltzing Matilda" again. That shit was mind-blowing. Really it was.

I try to keep repetiveness of my inaneness to a minimum. But keep throwing your one sentence criticisms out left, right and centre. It's endearing as fuck.